WARNER HEALTHCARE, BERKELEY PREMIUM NUTRCEUTICALS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Warner Healthcare, Berkeley Premium Nutrceuticals
There may be more specific results for "Warner Healthcare, Berkeley Premium Nutrceuticals"
For more specific results for "Warner Healthcare, Berkeley Premium Nutrceuticals"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Premium Retail Services Zone recruiter job fiasco Chesterfield Missouri Author: Guthrie, Oklahoma Employers: Premium Retail Services Missouri

Jul 27 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Cards Rip Off Internet Author: Highland Park, New Jersey Gas Stations: Universal Premium Fleet Cards Internet

Jul 26 2017
fulfillment Center This company is sending products which I have not ordered and billing my credigt card account. San Diego California Author: Alabama Home HealthCare: fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Countryside estates Countryside nursing homeCountryside warnerCountryside estates nursing home Patient abuse falsified info reviewed by state improper diets, care, behavior Warner Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Nursing Homes: Countryside estates Warner, Oklahoma

Jul 24 2017
Spectrum Tim Warner While with TWC I had onlt the least amount of basic channels and 200mps internet for $70 monthly. LA county Nationwide Author: whittier, California Unusual Rip-Off: Spectrum Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Allura Serum Fountain Valley, CA. 92728 California Author: Lunenburg, Massachusetts Home HealthCare: Allura Serum Internet

Jul 22 2017
Neuro Revive Will not refund my money. I did follow their protocall La.Mesa California Author: Freedom, Pennsylvania Home HealthCare: Neuro Revive La.Mesa, California

Jul 21 2017
Dr. Chandrahasa Annem Presbyterian Hospital, Presbyterian Healthcare Services, High Desert Rheumatology Ridiculed Me For Being In Pain Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Doctors: Dr. Chandrahasa Annem Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 21 2017
Wendy Clark Jonathan Earl Christus Health The pay rate is $28.75 hourly and training pay is $20.48/hr, Monday-Friday, 50 hrs or less weekly. New York New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Healthcare Centers: Wendy Clark New York

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

11, Report #1190407

Jul 20 2017
Allstate Insurance Unreasonable premium increase Montgomery Alabama No longer with Allstate Author: Montgomery, Alabama Insurance Companies: Allstate Insurance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Lightening Creme I placed an order on July 9th and its been over a week and it has not been shipped. I contacted them several times with no response! Those a**holes! Internet
Author: Ruffin, South Carolina Home HealthCare: Lightening Creme Internet

Jul 19 2017
Luminary I order the luminary cream & eye cream. they said, it free try just pay 4.95 per order. they did not said anything about returning the products within 14 days otherwise you will be charge on your acct. for $93.79 per item. Nor need to cancel the order either. I got charged 4 times of $93.79. I tried to dispute the charges and they didn't refund my full amount of the charges. and the shipping didn't include the invoice nor the receipt of my order either. This is a scam company. berkeley california Author: berkeley, California Skin Care: Luminary Internet

Jul 14 2017
National Healthcare Enrollment Center Obamacare Center, Health Benefits Enrollment Center Harassing, bullying, threatening, antagonizing calls from high school dropout and felons Doraville Georgia Author: New York Health Insurance: National Healthcare Enrollment Center Doraville, Georgia

Jul 14 2017
US Health Group USH Advisors Misrepresentation re: monthly premium, coverage, processing claims, in network vs out of network the list goes on. Fort Worth Texas Author: Alabama Health Insurance: US Health Group Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 12 2017
Presbyterian Healthcare aka Presbyterian Hospital Discriminates against older female patients Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Presbyterian Healthcare Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 11 2017
AtWar AtWar-game.com thieves; con artists; steal your premium money; mod named Meester is sociopathic AtWar-game.com Internet Author: Arizona Internet Services: AtWar Internet

Jul 11 2017
Premium Skin Care Anti Aging, Best Life Source ,on my bank account, deceived in advertising, charged my credit card with unauthoized charges, decieved regarding a $100 voucher, did not do as they said with regard to refunding me unsure Internet
Author: Durham, North Carolina Skin Care: Premium Skin Care Anti Aging Internet

Jul 11 2017
L'etouile, Premium Skin, Colladerm Complex Skin Scam. Claims product biggest deal ever on Shark Tank. I never ordered nor did I receive product and am being charged almost $400. Internet
Author: La Verne, California Skin Care: L'etouile Internet

Jul 10 2017
Pure CBD Feeling Smooth NutraceSmooth Surprise I ordered a free bottle of Pure CBD. I only paid a shipping charge of $5.95. Provo Utah Author: Cupertino, California Home HealthCare: Pure CBD Provo, Utah

Jul 09 2017
dar waterfront & associates belle epoque Collection for product not solicited or received penn yan New York Author: penn yan, New York Home HealthCare: dar waterfront & associates penn yan, New York

Jul 07 2017
More Health Today Unknown listed one product, switched me to different product at higher cost. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Leesburg, Florida Home HealthCare: More Health Today Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 07 2017
Ecprecertification online certification Purchased three certificates online through this site. The certificates are worthless because they are not Accredited by any Assiocation having to do with healthcare. This company Refuses to give me my Money back DESPITE their Money back Guarentee. They ignore your Emails, which is the only way to contact them. DONT I REPEAT DONT GIVE THEM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! You will be ripped off. Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Health Care Education: Ecprecertification Internet

Jul 06 2017
Accurate Express Messenger Service Ester Pino Fishman Rips off couriers and blames clients for non-payment i.e. Loinsgate, Universal, Warner Bros Los Angeles CALIFORNIA
Author: Riverside, California Attorney Generals: Accurate Express Messenger Service

Jul 06 2017
furniture factory direct montage furniture services. globe furniture bought sectional in 2015 got premium coverage, now sectional is pealing every where!!! HELP!!! lakewood Washington Author: lakebay, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: furniture factory direct lakewood, Washington