Your Search | warren wylie & son's

Jan 10 2017
Cass Lake Shore Apartments Hartman and Tyner WRONGFUL PRACTICES Southfield Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan Questionable Activities: Cass Lake Shore Apartments Southfield, Michigan

Jan 06 2017
Ode Auto Repair and Tire Dishonest and SNEAKY CROOKS Warren Michigan Author: Harper Woods, Michigan Auto Tire shops: Ode Auto Repair and Tire Warren, Michigan

Jan 06 2017
James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Also Sylvia, Stephanie and Dennis Nello, who is Mr.James Nello's father, who appears to tend to his son's properties. WARNING, RIPOFF, REFUSED to PAY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VRBO home. In January 2016, I contacted James Nello through VRBO about renting property VRBO #641444, I agreed to rent the home from 12/22-12/29/2016 for $4,305.00. I sent a deposit of $305.00 as a personal check to him immediately because he did not take credit cards or go through VRBO’s secure online paying. I want my $305.00 back and I would like James Nello and his organization banned from VRBO. He is not an honest professional. Palm Springs California Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Lodging: James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Palm Springs, California

Dec 28 2016
Lucy Warren Warren and Associates Lucy Warren, FAKE business woman, lies, stole, cheated people out of BIG $$$ San Diego California
Lucy Warren of Warren and Associates - BAD BUSINESS Author: California Producers: Lucy Warren San Diego, California

Dec 28 2016
Erepairables Did not explain their service properly Warren Michigan Author: Woodhaven, New York Auctions: Erepairables Warren, Michigan

Dec 27 2016
International Academy of Design & Technology Detroit IADT Chopped & Screwed Troy Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan Private Schools: International Academy of Design & Technology Detroit Troy, Michigan

Dec 21 2016
The gift necklace I placed an order they said it would be shipped within 6 day. Nothing has been shipped I've tried emailing the since they don't have a phone number and no response when I look at review 90% were saying they are having the same problem and it's a scam. Internet
Author: warren, Michigan Sales People: The gift necklace Internet

Dec 21 2016
Capital Bank I was trying to get a loan for my son's college tuition and I paid out $620.00 in filing fees for insurance and wire transfers. Tomball, Texas Nationwide Author: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Capital Bank Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Zautotechs Zauto, Z auto, Z auto techs,Scott Jamison Randy Jamison  Mckinney Texas Zautotechs, Inc. Rebuttal Author: wylie, Texas Auto Repair Service: Zautotechs Mckinney, Texas

Dec 17 2016
Teams Goods Team Sports Wear Swm Warren Ohio Author: howell, New Jersey Sporting Goods: Teams Goods Swm Warren, Ohio

Dec 15 2016
Hobbies discount Placed order # 76380 and never received the item but they did debit my acct for the full amt Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Hobbies discount Internet

Dec 12 2016
High class universe They stole from my son's Christmas Tennessee
Author: Oak ridge , Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: High class universe Tennessee

Dec 10 2016
MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help, Trustees London Wards 1, 11, 12 & 14 Thames Valley School Board, Thames Valley School Board London Ontario, Principal Princess Elizabeth Public School London Ontario, Superintendent Princess Elizabeth Public School Ontario, Associate Director Learning Support Services TDVSB My Son's right of Education is deprived. London Ontario Ontario MPP London Fanshawe, Trustees, TVDSB,Principal, CAS, Superintendent, Associate Director, Ontario refuse Help Author: London , Ontario Public Schools: MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help London, Ontario

Dec 05 2016
Caryn L MeyerCohen, Warren, Meyer & Gitter,P.C. Predatory liens, refusing to submit bill for fees, refusing to talk to me without an attorney Smithtown New York Author: Lloyd Harbor, New York Lawyers: Caryn L Meyer Smithtown, New York

Nov 29 2016
AmaX General Contractor Wesley Mills & Shane Fellers Professional Scammers Wylie Texas Author: Farmersville, Texas Builders & Contractors: AmaX General Contractor Wylie, Texas

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order on 11/11/2016. I received an email that my order was on its way. I have never received an email about my tracking number. I have sent 2 emails asking about tracking number with no response. I have called only to get a hang up on the other end. zip code is invailid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 23 2016
BLAZN INNOVATIONS LLC did not pay me for services provided . Complete sleaze! WARREN Rhode Island Author: riverside, Rhode Island Talent Scouts: BLAZN INNOVATIONS LLC WARREN, Rhode Island

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Shannon Motors Absolute scam artist involved sales representative's along with unprofessional administration employees. Warwick Rhode Island On behalf of Shannon Motors Author: Warren,, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Shannon Motors Warwick, Rhode Island

Oct 02 2016
GC Promotions TOOK MONEY FROM MY DISABLED CHECK Virginia Beech Virginia Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: GC Promotions Virginia Beech, Virginia

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 24 2016
Conslines. ibsuser@hotmail.com Promised savings on inmate calls nationwide. BLOCKED ability to receive son's calls for 9 days! Heartbreaking! Kept money! Made threats! Internet Customer confused our service Author: Berlin, Wisconsin Personal Services: Conslines Internet

Sep 22 2016
SkinElements Beauty impressions RipOff Pacoima california California Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: SkinElements Pacoima, California