Your Search | warren wylie & son's

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 24 2016
Conslines. ibsuser@hotmail.com Promised savings on inmate calls nationwide. BLOCKED ability to receive son's calls for 9 days! Heartbreaking! Kept money! Made threats! Internet Customer confused our service Author: Berlin, Wisconsin Personal Services: Conslines Internet

Sep 22 2016
SkinElements Beauty impressions RipOff Pacoima california California Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: SkinElements Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
Right Way. Home Services Noah Mercurio, Nicholas StroupNoah's Home Improvement Windows, Doorwall, Gutters & Gutter Guards Warren Michigan Author: Commerce , Michigan Home Improvements: Right Way. Home Services Warren, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 20 2016
All My Son's Moving and Storage Smoke Breaks, Slow Workers and THIEVES!!!!!! Forest Park Georgia Author: Hampton, Georgia Moving Companies: All My Son's Moving and Storage Forest Park, Georgia

Sep 07 2016
shoeswomenmall.com WomenShoesMall Order Placed, Payment Made, Product Never Delivered Internet Author: Warren, New Jersey Clothing Stores: shoeswomenmall.com Internet

Sep 04 2016
Amazon, Amazon.com Amazon.com Extremely Poor Customer Service Seattle Internet Author: Warren, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Amazon Internet

Aug 28 2016
Trap Master Productions Mary Jayne , MJ Warren etc. Took money for goods. Never received it. Company sight is excepting money not logging income for taxes. Using PayPal.com to except money. I have done research and found Mary Jayne is traveling around USA changing numbers and blocking people as they find out the truth Minnasota , Texas , etc Internet,
Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Producers: Trap Master Productions Internet

Aug 28 2016
lLe Modeln Model & Talent Agency ripped me off youngstown Ohio
Author: warren, Ohio Modeling & Talent Agencies: lLe Modeln Model & Talent Agency youngstown , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
The Tire Shop Sold and mounted a tire on my son's Jeep that hasn't been manufactured in over 12 yrs Davison Michigan Author: NORTH BRANCH, Michigan Auto Tire shops: The Tire Shop Davison, Michigan

Aug 23 2016
Paul Barber Buyer BeWare Of False Claims Cedar Grove New Jersey
Author: Warren, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: ALDAYNA STONE CARE Internet

Aug 21 2016
Witchcraftmagicspells/Marcy Owner/Marcy COMPLETE & TOTAL SCAM ARTIST MARCY HIGH PRIESTESS, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Internet Author: Warren, Michigan Astrologers & Psychics: Witchcraftmagicspells/Marcy Internet

15, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

Aug 08 2016
Atomic deals.com Sent wrong item and refused return Internet
Author: Warren, Texas Jewelry Stores: Atomic deals.com Internet

Aug 07 2016
Mike Warren Multiple Income Streams University, Judgements and Liens program I watched a webinar on Judgements and Liens with Mike Warren. At the end of the webinar he offered a no questions asked 30 day money back gurantee to try his program. I signed up and watched the videos and gave it an honest try but realized it just wasn't for me. So I sent an email to customer support requesting a refund of my money. colorado springs Colorado Author: Illinois Real Estate Investing: Mike Warren colorado springs, Colorado

18, Report #1320590

Aug 03 2016
Kwik Kar Vista Ridge Not to be trusted...be cautious Lewisville Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Auto Mechanics: Kwik Kar Vista Ridge Lewisville, Texas

19, Report #1320444

Aug 03 2016
Five Brothers Default Management Solutions Five Brothers Mortgage & Services Co. Inc. FiveBRMS.comFive Online Company requested work to be done then didn't pay Multiple Michigan Author: Taos, New Mexico Property Management: Five Brothers Default Management Solutions Warren, Michigan

20, Report #1320351

Aug 02 2016
E.W. WYLIE Fargo, ND DRIVER BEWARE West Fargo North Dakota Author: Torrance, California Trucking Companies: E.W. WYLIE Fargo, ND West Fargo, North Dakota

21, Report #1319255

Jul 27 2016
Sterling hearing Warren mi Michigan Author: STERLING HGTS, Michigan Hearing Aid Centers: Sterling hearing Warren mi, Michigan

22, Report #1319193

Jul 27 2016
Theblackcourt.com Temple of Maergzjirah Theblackcourt The Cabal Did not received products I ordered. Will not respond to emails or Facebook messages Warren MI Internet Author: Aurora , Colorado Book Stores: Theblackcourt.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Live Technician Scam company led me to believe they were Microsoft Tech support. They put 142 viruses on my son's brand new laptop in the first hour of usage. Internet Author: Islip, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Live Technician Internet

Jul 24 2016
CreditUpdates Credit Bureau Center LTD Craigslist Rental Property Scam Walnut California Author: Warren, Rhode Island Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditUpdates Walnut, California

Jul 21 2016
Firt Step Recovery Cindy Bermea Woodford Not pleased with this First Step. My complaint is more toward the owner/founder- Cindy.Warren Ohio
First Step Recovery- Cindy Bermea Woodford unprofessional and rude Author: Florida Emergency Services: Firt Step Recovery Warren, Ohio