Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Washington Integrity, Joe Beck

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
DON ALLPHIN Sr DANIEL ALLPHIN DAN ALLPHIN REMAX DISHONEST, INCONSIDERATE, NO INTEGRITY, POORLY RAISED CHILDREN, CRIMINAL Provo, Highland utah SPECTRUM NEWS ARTICLE RELATING TO THEIR DETESTABLE BEHAVIOR Author: Washington, Utah Real Estate Services: DON ALLPHIN Sr DANIEL ALLPHIN DAN ALLPHIN REMAX Provo, Highland, Select State/Province

Feb 27 2017
spokane washington cps Rebecca Harrison, Shelly Antwain, Bias, predu colville washington While admirable.... Author: spokane, Washington Adoption Agencies: spokane washington cps

Feb 27 2017
Federal Equity Partners CAGE Verification Scam: 3rd party private org claims to be Federal contractor registration firm under UN Procurement Division Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Rochester, New York Internet Fraud: Federal Equity Partners Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 27 2017
LA UNSTOPPABLE VISION LLC U I ordered 2 of the cute puppy banks and never received them Internet Author: Washington, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: LA UNSTOPPABLE VISION LLC U Internet

Feb 27 2017
OneStepPharma.net Pharmaceuticals I purchased 509.89 of there product and they sent it but it never showed and they kept telling me they would resend but after 2 months they changed there domian and now i cannot reach them Phillipines Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Drug Dealers: OneStepPharma.net Internet

Feb 27 2017
techdrive inc Log Me In / techdrive support Techdrive Does Not Provide Proper Service and Support Falls Church/Offshore tech support Virginia/Offshore tech support Author: Marysville, Washington Computer Service & Repair: techdrive inc Falls Church, Virginia

Feb 26 2017
Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION They send me letter stating I win $2,000.000 and asking to send them $12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Lacey , Washington Accounting: Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
Sandra P. Johnson Attempted scam Internet Author: seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Sandra P. Johnson Internet

Feb 25 2017
Centurion Construction Jason Sleater Jason SlaterJason R Sleater Jason Ray Sleater Jason Sleater Strikes Again After 509 Fitness Twin Lakes Idaho
Author: Liberty Lake, Washington Manufactured Home Dealers: Jason Sleater Twin Lakes, Idaho

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin care Julo Eye Creme Sample is Rip Off! Santa Ana CALIFORNIA Author: Vancouver, Washington Eye Care: Jaanu Skin care Julo Eye Creme Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Skyhawke Technologies Sky Trak Golf Sky Golf Sky Trak Golf Took My $2000 and Ran! Ridgeland Mississippi SkyHawke Technologies Made Everything Good! Author: Redmond, Washington Sporting Goods: Skyhawke Technologies Ridgeland, Mississippi

Feb 24 2017
Resort Closing, Inc. Tiffany Marcus, Jerry Absher, Gregg Baker, Celeste Black, Jared Chance, John Hensley, Dawn Lee, Adrienne Morgan, Shaunte Morris, Richard Piccirillo, Rita Schoolcraft, Charles Logan Ward, Jerry Lee Ward, Stephen Ward, Patricia Whitt Property Scam - Claiming to be property developers/escrow agents and wanting to purchase parcels, but you have to sent them money for bonds, tax stamps and other various property related paperwork. Largo/Lakeland Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Property Management: Resort Closing, Inc. Largo, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Dermessence anti aging cream 2wk trial,30 to 90 days to see results,no refund,can't speak to supervisor. Nationwide Author: Lake Stevens , Washington Skin Care: Dermessence anti aging cream Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Colemanandcain James Black, jordan@safestescrow.com, SBLC SCAM, FEE FIRST SCAM, Seattle Washington Author: grand prairie, Texas Investment Brokers: Colemanandcain Internet

Feb 23 2017
Stratford career institute Contract did not state that the full amount had to be paid. It stated that your monthly payment , payed for just that. There was never an agreement or a process on a loan! Saint Albans Vermont/ Canada Author: sunnyside , Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Integrity Plus Floors John Kautz/ ownerTri West ltd./Michael Barczak - Representitive Disabled Seniors Suffer! Flooring Company Sells Defective flooring! Refuses to Refund..Falsely Blames licensed installers! Murietta California
Author: MENIFEE, California Building Products: Integrity Plus Floors Murietta, California

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
Swiss Metals Panama SMI Swissmetal Inc. SMH Schweizerische Metallhandels AGSMH Schweizerische Metallhandels Panama S.A. Investment Fraud, Ponzi Scheme, Panama City, Panama Panama rare earth metals,scam,fraud Panama City Author: Vancouver, Washington Investment Brokers: Swiss Metals Panama Panama City,

Feb 22 2017
DABADO Liars Denver Colorado Author: Vancouver, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: DABADO Denver, Colorado

Feb 22 2017
202-777-1100 Washington, DC Continuously call me after asking them to stop, demanding my name taken off their list. Washington DC Washington DC Author: Lake Worth, Florida Accounting: 202-777-1100 Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Public Moving And Storgage or Relocation services of America deceptive lying untrustworthy no morals thornton Illinois Author: lacey, Washington Moving Companies: Public Moving And Storgage thornton , Illinois

Feb 21 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION LARRY HOURD/Office of DirectorPO BOX 2905KANSAS CITY, KS 66110required $11.89 Notified by award letter of winning Option A $1,325,000.00 or $2,000,000.00 for 30yrs at $66,666.66, this amount was a sure sign this letter was bogus no taxes was to be withheld. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: BREMERTON, Washington Wanted Criminals: ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
International Auction Gallery A form of Bait and Switch Anaheim California Author: Cle Elum, Washington Bait-and-Switch: International Auction Gallery Anaheim, California