Your Search | wayne county friend of the court, michigan

Nov 23 2014
Kerry and William Santiago, 2098 Northern Dr. Scumlord and Scamlords. DO NOT RENT OR BUY THEIR PROPERTY. Will put blame on renters when the problems already exists. Will attempt to sell their home without disclosing problems that a renter or buyer will only find out about after living there. Beavercreek Ohio Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Landlords: Santiago Ohio

2, Report #1190949

Nov 23 2014
General Motors 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2004 Chevrolet Silverado Brake Failure at 85,000 miles Detroit Michigan Author: Petersburg, Kentucky Auto Warranty: General Motors Nationwide

3, Report #1190942

Nov 23 2014
Heather johnson What a complete b**** cybersource and this bitch heather opened u account one day and after I called to verify I could accept payments they said my account was active and any payments mite request a invoice after sending a invoice they said its to risky and closed my account after I took over $2000 f*** this company and this b**** heather Internet Author: Wayne, Michigan Landscape Companies: Cybersource Internet

4, Report #1190932

Nov 23 2014
North American Company Life and Health Insurance The worst insurance company, liars, cheaters Southfield Michigan Author: Sparta, New Jersey Health Insurance: North American Company Life and Health Insurance Southfield, Michigan

5, Report #1190926

Nov 23 2014
Handyman Club of America Ignored my cancellation to their magazine...they keep sending books to me Charlotte Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Handyman Club of America Internet

6, Report #1190890

Nov 23 2014
Tires Plus York, Pa Charged $1500 dollars to repair my van so I could get home to Michigan York Pennsylvania Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus York, Pa York, Pennsylvania

7, Report #1190860

Nov 23 2014
AAMCO VERY misleading and deceptive individuals at the St Petersburg, FL AAMCO! St Petersburg, Florida Author: Fenton, Michigan Auto Repair Service: AAMCO St Petersburg,, Florida

8, Report #1190786

Nov 22 2014
RDK Net Taking money without contact information Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Offshore Gaming: RDK Net Internet

9, Report #1190765

Nov 22 2014
lumanelle Product does not live up to it all it's HYPE!!! Author: Essexville, Michigan Health Spas: lumanelle Nationwide

Nov 22 2014
Benton County Jail, Arkansas Numerous Deputies Verbal Abuse, Cold Temperatures, deprivation of necessities Bentonville Arkansas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Police: Benton County Jail, Arkansas Bentonville, Arkansas

11, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

12, Report #1190736

Nov 22 2014
Men's Medical Clinic Lies, lies, lies Detroit MICHIGAN Author: Troy, Michigan Physicians: Men's Medical Clinic Nationwide

13, Report #1190709

Nov 22 2014
Baker One Card Higher One Incompetent MORONS! USA Internet Author: TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan Loans: Baker One Card Internet

14, Report #1190700

Nov 22 2014
Walmart Horrific Customer Service, Walmart's Terrible Return Policy, Getting Nowhere with District Management Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Christiansted, Indiana TVs & VCRs: Walmart Fort Wayne, Indiana

15, Report #1190636

Nov 21 2014
Evergreen Properties of Michigan Inc How Cantor Fitzgerald Got Away with Losing 35 Million Dollar worth of our Assets ;, Grand Rapids Nationwide Author: Caledonia, Michigan Banks: Evergreen Properties of Michigan Inc Nationwide

16, Report #1190590

Nov 21 2014
Environmental Water Resource Water Resource Department Impersonating a County Official Department Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Inspections & Hazards: Environmental Water Resource Tampa, Florida

Nov 21 2014
Kevin Fleming Seaside Mariana fraudulent misrepresentation lie decieve deception misleading negligent non-performance trick scam ripoff law suit claim Internet
Author: Nicaragua, Other Builders & Contractors: Kevin Fleming Internet

18, Report #1190582

Nov 21 2014
Amanda Irene angus Mandy Horrible renter will lie and lie to not pay rent after giving sob story to move in still back stabbed us Leslie Michigan Author: Leslie, Michigan Property Management: Amanda Irene angus internet

Nov 21 2014
El Faro Developments S A, John Bramwell, Geoff Bramwell sold me land without providing title Managua internet Author: prineville, Oregon Realtors: El Faro Developments S A, John Bramwell, Geoff Bramwell Nationwide

20, Report #1190563

Nov 21 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Cash Services Inc., Cash Net USA, Cash America and 500 Cash Advance You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. none given Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Cash Services: ACS Inc. Internet

21, Report #1190557

Nov 21 2014
Dave's snow plowing 6207 Atkins Dr Troy, MI 48085 ‎ took my money for sow shovling, never did the job I called over 100 times left messeges and spoke with Dave ver rude , accused me and my wife with lying and refuse to not only do the work but to refund my money troy Michigan Author: detroit, Michigan Appliances: Dave's snow plowing troy, Michigan

22, Report #1190552

Nov 21 2014
Meridian Financial Services and Sunset World Resorts Timeshare scammers Sunset Resorts Cancun sells fraudulent debt to Meridian Financial Services Asheville North Carolina Author: Cedarville, Michigan Lawyers: Meridian Financial Services and Sunset World Resorts Asheville,, North Carolina

Nov 21 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

24, Report #1190325

Nov 21 2014
JUDGE HERBERT PIERTAN AND OFFICER AARON GOOD SCOTTSDALE CITY COURT MONEY HUNGRY EVIL HUMAN BEINGS SCOTTSDALE Arizona
Author: Arizona Collection Agencies: JUDGE HERBERT PIERTAN AND OFFICER AARON GOOD Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 21 2014
Sandrine L.Boumenir Chelly Angelina Monroe- Bunny Ranch NV She set up guys by having sex and then ask pay cash.She is prostitute. In exchange not to complain to cops.Though she filed law suit against my friend Victorino Noval Texas,Nevada,California,New York,Dallas Nationwide
Author: NY, New York Entertainers: Sandrine L.Boumenir Chelly Nationwide