Your Search | wayne county friend of the court, wayne county f.o.c

Sep 17 2014
Robert Krutko Life's mission is to lie, cheat and steal. Ripoff Columbus Ohio Author: Key West, Florida Blabber Mouth: Robert Krutko Columbus, Ohio

Sep 17 2014
Debra Losnick Commissioner, Children's Court Debra Losnick, Tampering With Evidence, Lying and Cheating Scandals Monterey Park California Author: los angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Debra Losnick Monterey Park, California

Sep 17 2014
Morgan and associates Since March I have been receiving emails from this company about a cash advance I had taken out. I have NEVER did such a thing so I called to speak with Mr. Rogers and asked where did they get my information and could he send ME proof that I had done this This company is trying to get 6,500.00 from me court cost, etc. San Antonio, TX Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Morgan and associates Internet

Sep 17 2014
Carter Psycholgy Dr Carter Dr, Carter overcharges patients, she lies to the courts , she abuses her authority, when I filed a complaint with the dept of health, she asked the court to put an order in prohibiting me from doing so and the court did it.I have been told this order is illegal . Her professional opinions are swayed to the highest bidder She is destroying families everyday and people have had their hands tied to do anything about it. There are many people effected by her actions.. Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Legal Process Services: Carter Psycholgy Bradenton, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Cash Advance Inc LOAN FRAUD, IF DON'T PAY THEY WILL TAKE ME TO COURT Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Cash Advance Inc Los Angeles, California

Sep 16 2014
Anderson Law Grouop Scott Davids wanted me to verify my address as they have filed legal charges against me and they need to send me court papers Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Legal Process Servers: Anderson Law Grouop Internet

Sep 15 2014
Wayne Akers Ford This company does not start by their word. Don't do business here. They will lie to get you to buy! Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Dealers: Wayne Akers Ford Lake Worth, Florida

Sep 15 2014
T.A. EDISON ENTERPRISES, INC chutz phonoking6807 Tyler j. or Ethel Chutz Ebay seller phonoking6807 BAD SELLERS Sold me new laptop & battery, got VERY USED notebook, dead battery, wont connect, SELL JUNK New Orleans Louisiana Author: Clearfield county, Pennsylvania Computer Dealers: T.A. EDISON ENTERPRISES, INC chutz phonoking6807 New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 15 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: largo, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing Ft. Wayne, Indiana

Sep 15 2014
cash call They misled me initially Lied and violated the fair credit act by bringing court documents and giving them to my supervisor and they were not even in a envelope. I had advised them on several different occasions that my employer didn't allow person business on company time. santa Anan, ca ca Author: Reseda, California Cash Services: cash call Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
ecowhides manager John ecowides nothing but a ripoff.....small claims court HERE I COME miami florida Author: moline, Illinois Carpet & Tile Stores: ecowhides Internet

Sep 14 2014
acs incorps AcsAcs incorp they claim i owe 986.45 to a loan company. They claim i have a few days before my case goes to court. they claim im being sued because i didnt keep up my end to pay that loan back. Internet Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Loans: acs incorps Internet

Sep 13 2014
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Ray Martin Threat to take me to court if I didn't pay $896.39 in one day upstate New York New York Author: Bellevue, Washington Collection Agencies: Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Internet

Sep 13 2014
Edward Duree Did not show up to court appearance Fairfield California Author: Fairfield, California Lawyers: Edward Duree Fairfield, California

Sep 13 2014
RGS Financial threatening phone calls to take me to court and put me in jail richardson Texas Author: port lavaca, Texas Collection Agencies: RGS Financial richardson, Texas

Sep 12 2014
clark county nevada family courts judge gibson rude not let me even read my letter or see my grandchild las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Government Worker: clark county nevada family courts las vegas , Nevada

Sep 12 2014
judge carol hanna Indiana county court house judge was paid off and a 6 yr old childs life abd safety was laughed at indiana Pennsylvania Author: shelocta, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: judge carol hanna indiana, Pennsylvania

Sep 12 2014
Kross Inspectors Jim Kreider, Wayne Castens, Brandon Ricardson, Amy Home Inspection RIPOFF, FRAUDULENT, INCOMPETENT AND UNPROFESSIONAL Fort Myers Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Inspections & Hazards: Kross Inspectors Fort Myers, Florida

Sep 12 2014
The Plumbing Experts Jerry Wayne Dickinson Scammer trying to sue us Claiming he was hurt but He wasn't Pompano Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Liars: The Plumbing Experts Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 12 2014
Rock Solid Finance Rock Soild Finance is a very misleading company. There website say they can approve individuals a with a credit score of 550 and above Forth Wayne Indiana Author: Keavy, Kentucky Loans: Rock Solid Finance Forth Wayne, Indiana

Sep 12 2014
Kauffman Custom Painting Wayne R Kauffman Customer Painting Company Mohrsville Pennsylvania Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Paint & Wallpaper: Kauffman Custom Painting Pennsylvania

Sep 11 2014
Crone's Repair and Towing / Mark Crone Proven in court of law to be at fault but still refuses to take reponsibility Delta Pennsylvania Author: Maryland Auto Mechanics: Crone's Repair and Towing Maryland

Sep 11 2014
Marcus Blassingame TSD Agency BlackMen Magazine Marcus Blassingame who claims to be a licensed talent agent stole my money and provided no model. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Marcus Blassingame Internet

Sep 10 2014
Power Brands Consulting - Steve Cohen $300 per week for Vehicle advertising New York New York Author: South Orange County, California Advertising Agencies: Power Brands Consulting New York, New York

Sep 10 2014
Monroe County Domestic Relations rude and very disrespectful to non-custodial parents stroudsburg PA Author: Brooklyn, New York Family Services: Monroe County Domestic Relations Select State/Province