WEB STYLE NETWORK, WILHEMINA SCOUTING NETWORK, TRANS CONTINENTAL TALENT GROUP, OPTIONS TALENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Web Style Network, Wilhemina Scouting Network, Trans Continental Talent Group, Options Talent
There may be more specific results for "Web Style Network, Wilhemina Scouting Network, Trans Continental Talent Group, Options Talent"
For more specific results for "Web Style Network, Wilhemina Scouting Network, Trans Continental Talent Group, Options Talent"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Ellys world I got scammed made an order now their web page is no longer available Internet Author: Newburgh, New York Beauty Salons: Ellys world Internet

Aug 19 2017
Udslife I purchased a Bart Simpson Supreme bookbag for my son. After receiving other items I ordered online, I checked my e-mail for confirmation, there was nothing. I then went to the web site and it was apparent I was scammed, there's no number no email just a page for you to contact them. California Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: Udslife Internet

Aug 19 2017
EPIC INSURANCE GROUP NATALIE RIVERA I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD WITH THIS PEOPLE AND STILL HAVING, ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE OF NATALIE RIVERA BECAUSE SHE IS A DANGER. AVOID DOING ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. SHE'S VERY IGNORANCE, RACIST AND LIKE TO DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE. SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT SHE'S WRONG. INSTEAD SHE WILL ATTACK YOU IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. ONCE AGAIN THIS LADY AND COMPANY ARE BAD NEWS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR TIME, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF BIG POSSIBLE PROBLEMS ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT YOU CAN THINK WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY THIS LOW. HER NAME IS NATALIE RIVERA AND SHE WORKS AND OWNS THIS BUSINESS. HER PHONE NUMBER IS (((REDACTED))), ONCE AGAIN AVOID AVOID.! THIS LADY HAS A REALLY BAD REPUTATION. FORT MYERS Florida Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Consumer Services: EPIC INSURANCE GROUP FORT MYERS, Florida

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
Crystal Lyn Cannon Rockstar Energy Drink Model Manager, Crystal Cannon Crystal Cannon accusations of not paying independent contractors, contract breaches Newport Beach California Nevada NATIONWIDE
Author: malibu, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Crystal Lyn Cannon Nationwide

EroticMonkey.com Erotic Monkey is not a reputable adult review site. Internet
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Adult Web Site: EroticMonkey.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 18 2017
Health Plus Trans, LLC Brandi Lewis, President of Business Development WARNING TO ALL PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS! This company is unethical and uses biblical scriptures to draw clients in and then try to damage and defame the reputations of translators and interpreters they have cheated. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Oxford, Florida Translation Agencies: Health Plus Trans, LLC Alpharetta,

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Horrible Liars cheats Calabasas California Author: Santa Ana, California Roofing Companies: Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Calabasas, California

Aug 18 2017
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Vivint APX Holding Group, APX In early July 2017, I submitted in writing a request for termination of services by Vivint for my home alarm service. About a week later, I received an email indicating that I did not submit required notification for termination of services. Provo Utah Author: Rosamond, California Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 18 2017
Consortium Group LLC I ordered the initial samples of make up and called to cancel the monthly delivery. I have been charged for it! Akron Ohio Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Aug 18 2017
Oasis Group Inc Enhanced skin With Shark Tank & Move stars approval, I ordered 4.97 skin creams then was charged 89.97 each. Internet -- Las Vegas Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Skin Care: Oasis Group Inc Internet

Aug 18 2017
Dave Ramsey ELP Lampo Group ELP SCAM for Real Estate Providers Nashville Nationwide Author: Alabama Realtors: Dave Ramsey ELP Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
ALAN JONES Utiliza su web para acusar falsamente y después hace chantaje pidiendo dinero para borrar la difamacion Opera en internet  Use your web to falsely accuse and then blackmail asking for money to erase defamation Opera on the internetn Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: ALAN JONES Internet

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Honesty Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
Consortium Group LLC agreed to trial offer of skin care offer, but never agreed to continued shipments at the cost of 89.00, no information as to where to return items Akron Ohio Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Aug 17 2017
Woww fashion No delivery and web site closed down internet internet Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Woww fashion Internet

Aug 17 2017
Elly's world I order some straight news for 4999 got to email saying thank you for ordering it will take 4 to 6 weeks and when I went back to check the tracking and try to get a tracking it says the page is not found the store is not found and when I sent the email out to the support group still no answer and I sent about 4 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Elly word Internet

Aug 16 2017
INSIGHT SKIN GROUP 888 NVLLCWATKINS * SKN BTYPure Obsession False Advertising, No recurring monthly ordering Santa Ana California Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: INSIGHT SKIN GROUP 888 Santa Ana, California

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Visited Mr. Gilchrist, He showed me respect, was polite and Fixed the situation we had. I appreciate his decision to do the right thing. Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Derma Genetix,  I was charged over $94 out of my checking account without my approval or consent. Number listed for me to contact company says to leave number to call , no answer. When I went on their web site the man on other end said he was an answering company and took my name and number for call back Stansbury Park Utah Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Skin Care: Derma Genetix Stansbury Park, Utah