WEST BAY ACQUISITIONS,LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: West Bay Acquisitions,LLC
There may be more specific results for "West Bay Acquisitions,LLC "
For more specific results for "West Bay Acquisitions,LLC "
Showing 1-25 of 57,118 Found Reports For more specific results for "West Bay Acquisitions,LLC "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
SageStream, LLC Stated my credit score was 427 when actual in the 650-700 range San Diego California Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Abel McCallister Designs AKA Larry Abel Designs Completed the Job, Never Got Paid Nashville Tennessee Author: Seattle, Washington Party Planners: Abel McCallister Designs LLC Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
Vividermix Skin Care products llc basically took a servy because i won a so called $50 amazon gift all i had to pay was shipping. They just charged me $89.95 clearwater florida
Author: New York Customer: Vividermix Skin Care products llc Internet

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
CrazyVegasCasino Ripoff! takes your money - you win they WILL NOT PAY nor reply to inquiries The entire company is a crooked scam and should be thrown off the ewb! God Knows@ The internet Internet Author: bay, California Casinos & Cardrooms: CrazyVegasCasino Internet

Aug 17 2017
elly's world Purchased a hair steam iron from them total $54.00 back in may 2017, have not heard anything from them and their website is no longer working, I have sent email after email with no response! Internet Author: Charleston, West Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: elly's world Internet

Aug 17 2017
Consortium Group LLC agreed to trial offer of skin care offer, but never agreed to continued shipments at the cost of 89.00, no information as to where to return items Akron Ohio Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Aug 17 2017
No Parking LLC Stole money Louisville, KY and Dallas, TX Louisville, Kentucky and Dallas Texas Author: Louisville, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: No Parking LLC Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
cyber broadcasting How cyber broadcasting Scams everyone especially the disabled Coal City Illinois Author: ottawa, Illinois Internet: Cyber Broadcasting LLC Coal City,

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Visited Mr. Gilchrist, He showed me respect, was polite and Fixed the situation we had. I appreciate his decision to do the right thing. Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 16 2017
The Society ,Tom, The letter states wonderful things about you that you want to believe...not enough about the company. West Valley City, Utah 84170-0629 Nationwide Author: Plympton, Massachusetts Financial Services: The Society Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Granite State Dock and Marine, LLC Charged me for work which was not performed. Derry New Hampshire Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Boat Dealers: Granite State Dock and Marine, LLC Derry, New Hampshire

Aug 16 2017
Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Company has harassed me for years !! Over a 300.00 credit which has been charged off years ago . Credit card was from 2004 and collection was past Michigan statue of lilmitations Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Accounting: Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
JOSH NOVOSELLER Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
vincarhistory, llc Totally INCORRECT Information. Los Angeles California Author: PAGOSA SPRINGS, Colorado Auto Inspection: vincarhistory, llc Internet

Aug 16 2017
Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Walmarts survey agent They wanted me to deposit 2,650.75 check that looks legit but im too smart for the foolery!! I did my research first came across the same stories! Be careful guys. Nationwide Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Amalfi Kealex Group LLC Global Exchange Partners, LLC Ronnie Dukos Took my customers down payment of $2500 for financing on a trailer and disappeared. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Edgewater, Florida Brokerage Companies: Amalfi Kealex Group LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
New Start Media LLC charged twice for a 3.75 x 7 double business card ad that was never even published Davenport Iowa New Start Media Scam Author: Katonah, New York Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Davenport, Iowa

Aug 16 2017
New Vista Property Solutions, LLC Real Estate Scam Repeatedly Sending Urgent Postcards Harassing Property Owners Since 2015 Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Real Estate Services: New Vista Property Solutions, LLC Santa Fe, New Mexico

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA Foreign cpuld not understand them An automated system called me and said i was approved for 15,000 dollars and to call 872-772-2434. I played along knowing they could not use my bank account. They refused to tell me what state they were working out of and the address was 108 West Bend St. They wanted me to get another bank account from a relative to use since they could not use my bank. I said no and the next person they would hear from would be my lawyer. They definitely said they were not working out of Texas if that means anythng. When I persisted in asking what state they were working out of she asked me why I needed to know and when I persisted she hung up. Would not tell me they hung up i Nationwide Author: Royse City, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
TREC LLC Work was not done properly Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Roofing Companies: TREC LLC Georgia

Aug 16 2017
North American Chimney & Gutter Constant harassment by telemarketers Bay Shore New York Author: New Haven, Connecticut Maintenance Companies: North American Chimney & Gutter Bay Shore, New York

Aug 16 2017
a. s. hair enterprises Abu Selim,Mr. Dildar Zzaman Virgin hair scammers, liars, Not a manufacturer company Don't buy anything from them there pics are fake Harek Nagar, Beldanga, Kolkata - 742133, West Beng Internet Author: southfield, Michigan Hair Salons: a. s. hair enterprises Internet