Your Search | western states erectors, jospeh g. benenati

1, Report #1342029

Dec 07 2016
Alturas at Burien AKA The Heights at Burien run by: Trinity Property Management These people charge a ridiculous amount of rent and they don't fix issues that arise in any of the 543 units the tenants have to pay w/s/g, electric, and gas on top of paying an absurd amount of tent to live in tiny a*s apartment's Burien Washington
Author: Burien, Washington Neighborhood Services: Alturas at Burien Trinity Property Management Burien, Washington

2, Report #1341924

Dec 07 2016
Parcel Zoom They have not shipped an item and then send it PRIORTY MAIL. nEXT THEY HAVE REMOVED AN ITEM FROM MY ACCOUNT. I feel the company orwners has done a runner stolen all stock or sold my merchasdise.Warning they have not answer any my mail Phone calls or email.I will ring Police is I not get an answer from email. Parlin New Jeresy Author: Missouri City, Texas United States Post Office: Parcel Zoom Parlin,

Dec 06 2016
Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 dishonest, liars, game players, never delivered my package, package not available at the post office, was given poor instructions on the telephone, even the manager did not know what she was doing Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California United States Postal Service: Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 Los Angeles, California

Dec 05 2016
First in fragrance Aus liebe sum duft , Ausliebezumduft.de Deceptive Shipping to the united states Germany Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: First in fragrance

Dec 05 2016
Pedro Quezada I received an email that states he would like to give me 475,000.. I just received the email and after reading what was posted, I believe it is a scam London Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Accounting: Pedro Quezada Internet

Dec 04 2016
Servpro Servpro of Nantahala Servpro cannot be trusted to take care of the valuables in your house Franklin North Carolina Author: Western North Carolina, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Servpro Franklin, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
Jim Warsing jim warsing verbally abusive to his clients, work product is fradulent, wants you to send money by western union, refuses to give receipts...he's a thief chardon, ohio Ohio Author: tequesta, Florida Attorney Generals: Jim Warsing chardon, Ohio

Dec 04 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Pulled money out of my account without my permission and during free trial., But I did not check my Credit, I don't know why they took it out. They charged me $1.00, then this month they charged me$ 29.95. Tennessee United States call 855-421-9615 that is their refund number Author: Cayce, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Magic tracks2121 I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything g nor my money. Fairfield New jersey Author: Oak park, Illinois Art Galleries: Magic tracks2121 Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Cash America Tony Jackson, Steven Hall, Frank Hamelton United States District Court arrest warrant from Cash America Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash America Internet

Nov 30 2016
Staples CEO Shira Goodman USA Headquarters: Framingham, Massachusetts, United States Victim of Software Counterfeiting Richmond Hill , Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Ontario Computer Software: Staples Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
John Davis, United States Federal Cou Cash Advance Inc with Warrant Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Anderson , Indiana Collection Agencies: John Davis, United States Federal Court Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 28 2016
Western express Lied stole Nashville Tennessee Author: Owensboro, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Western express Nashville , Tennessee

Nov 27 2016
Elegant teacup yorkies Aka Morrison Felton City/state 688 concerto Ln silver spring MD 20901 Zip code 20901 amount 550 via western union Teacup dogs and a fake us airlines a two part scam for over 1k Internet
Author: Jblm, Washington Animal Shelters: Elegant teacup yorkies Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
Western Union netspend aka netspend Delay of payment and bench of contract Austin Internet
Author: Conley, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Western Union netspend Internet

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 20 2016
Carhop UAC HELLO MY NAME IS John G AND I PURCHASED A 2003 CHEVROLET MALIBU FROM CARHOP IN LAKEWOOD, WA ON NOVEMBER 3,2016 and it now NOVEMBER 20,2016 as of now it was in the shop for almost a week.  Lakewood Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Dealers: Carhop Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
United Consumer Financial Services Rainbow vacuum cleaner The company send a bad credit report to the credit bureau allegedly that i do not pay the bill. Apparently in the beginning of the contract they encounter problems to get the automatic. After the problem they started deducting the payment of $86.00, even that they keep send a bad report to the credit bureaus. I spoke with one of the customer services and she states that they going to fix the problem and they did not. they do not even send an statement to the amount being paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: United Consumer Financial Services Louisville, Kentucky

Nov 16 2016
Verizon Wireless Where did all this come from? Currently, I am receiving Verizon statements from 3 states... TN, GA & NJ, plus they are crediting my Discover Card every month. I don't even know what all the charges are for. I have given them well over $700, but they still cut off my service. Franklin Tennessee Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Verizon Wireless Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 16 2016
Barkley Capital SCAM ARTISTS, UNLICENSED IN THE UNITED STATES, POOR SERVICE LONDON, NEW YORK? Internet Author: ALPHARETTA, Georgia Investment Brokers: Barkley Capital Internet

Nov 16 2016
Unity Chihuahua's We were interested in a puppy advertised, had set up to send the lady who states she is deaf and can't answer the phone the money from Walmart. Their system was down, so we went to CVS, they were closed, Thank you Jesus! Greenbelt Maryland Author: APACHE JUNCTION, Arizona Animal Services: Unity Chihuahua's Internet

Nov 13 2016
Phillips and Associates James G. Phillips, INC. Inadequate service for price involved Jenks Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Employment Services: Phillips and Associates Jenks, Oklahoma

Nov 13 2016
Western Funding Inc Deception and wrongful Repossession Las Vegas Nevada Author: houston, Texas Brokerage Companies: Western Funding Inc Las Vegas, Nevada