Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Western by Design, LLC

Showing 1-25 of 74,239 Found Reports For more specific results for "Western by Design, LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
red payments,LLC withhold my residual income after i left company new york New York Author: broo0klyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: red payments,LLC new york, New York

Feb 24 2017
Lease Finance Group LLC - Global Leasing Company Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists New York, Jersey City New Jersey Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: Lease Finance Group LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
Niucoco James La (Quoc Hoa La), Martin Belliveau, MGB Advisory LLC & NIUCOCO niucoco, scam, James La, (Quoc Hoa La), Martin Belliveau, MGB Advisory LLC, NIUCOCO new york Nationwide Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: Niucoco Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Dish Network LLC. Dish charged my bank account with unauthorized charge....I'm not even a customer. New York City Utah Author: new York, New York Cable TV: Dish Network LLC. Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 24 2017
Maria Jara-Eckman Gregory L Eckman AKA LupeJara Landlord discriminated against disabled tenant by indangering my life by blocking off entrance to my door for 24 hours Timnath Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Property Management: Maria Jara-Eckman Timnath, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
Stevenjtrent85@gmail.com All Contact was by cell phone and Texts Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Stevenjtrent85@gmail.com

Feb 23 2017
DLM Capital Investors LLC / Donald L. Morrow / Simon Williams / Mija Coit Fraudulent Bank Checks and Bank Documents San Diego California UPDATE 2/24/2017 Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: DLM Capital Investors LLC San Diego, California

Feb 23 2017
George Gamble with Investigative Solutions LLC Take the money and... Atlanta Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Private Investigators: George Gamble with Investigative Solutions LLC

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
IPS Parcel IPS Parcel Services I was insulted and humiliated by executive manager Stacie Ross and assistant manager Kimber Ross Clearwater Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Shipping & Handling: IPS Parcel Clearwater, Florida

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Envision Construction, LLC Janice and Todd Forsgren are THIEVES who STOLE my rare book collection! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Builders & Contractors: Envision Construction, LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 23 2017
WESTERN UNION Tried to recover x-mas money sent and not picked up. Receiver never got it. Tried to send again, or recover it. Phone help can't hear me after 10min on hold. Wait for supervisor another 15min. Online specific questions not answered, no online help available. For refund have to fill out form and wait 6 to 8 wks. and pay 15$ Why can't I just show my receipt and ID to get refund? Too easy. Greedy b******s. NEVER USE WESTERN UNION AGAIN! Englewood Nationwide Author: GOLDEN, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: WESTERN UNION Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
$300 Data Recovery WARNING!! $300 DATA RECOVERY IS A FRAUD! DO NOT SEND YOUR HARD DRIVE! Los Angeles California
True Update Of Lawsuit. Author: madison, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: $300 Data Recovery Los Angeles, California

Feb 23 2017
300 Dollar Data Recovery 300DOLLAR DATA RECOVERY IS A SCAM!! Studio City, California
Real Update Of Lawsuit Author: Glendale, California Computer Service & Repair: 300 Dollar Data Recovery Studio City, California

Feb 23 2017
Impressive Canvas / impressiveCanvas.com Poor quality, customer does not stand by their product Internet Author: California Gift Shops: Impressive Canvas Internet

Feb 23 2017
Payrigid.com I was asked to complete a task by referring people to the website and I'll get paid. I completed the task but nothing. Internet based Internet Author: Port Harcourt , Alabama Internet: Payrigid.com Internet

Feb 22 2017
Novad Management Consulting, LLC (Reverse-Mortgage Servicer for HUD) Refused to let us payoff mortgage then sent people to trespass and harass us in an attempt to force us out of property. Nationwide Servicer for HUD reverse mortgages Nationwide Author: Boulder, Colorado Loans: Novad Management Consulting, LLC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Feb 22 2017
Very Drone Reviews - Chargeback Fraud by Owners Josh Barth & Benjamin Bardy Very Drone Reviews - Josh Barth & Benjamin Bardy committed chargeback fraud of $1,900.00. Pompano Beach Florida Response to Another Claim by Joshua Barth Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Cameras & Video: Very Drone Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Attorney John Carter He's threatening me and says he has put a warrant out for my arrest if I didn't pay the sum of money he says I owe. And he has also threatened me by saying he was gonna get the FBI involved He never gave an address Internet Author: Sherrodsville , Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Attorney John Carter Internet

Feb 22 2017
Promotion With Motion LLC, Jeanne Sullivan Evans & Brian Evans FRAUD ALERT Beware When Sending Wire Transfers to Jeanne Sullivan Evans - You'll Get Ripped Off Coventry Rhode Island Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Promotion With Motion LLC Coventry, Rhode Island

Feb 22 2017
real time resolutions charging me for mortgage payments when the property is owned by a bank sioux city iowa
Author: sioux city, Iowa Mortgage Companies: real time resolutions dallas, Texas