Your Search | westgate lakes resort & spa

Dec 08 2016
Pool Spa Supplies Buyer BEWARE - significant re-stocking fee and poor customer service order error from their website houston texas Author: Wheaton, Illinois Pools & Saunas: Pool Spa Supplies Internet

Dec 07 2016
Cycle Exchange Title Fee's Tampa Florida Author: land o lakes, Florida Motorcycles: Cycle Exchange Tampa, Florida

Dec 05 2016
CommercialLeads Commercial Leads I paid $2,500.00 for 70 leads and have received NO LEADS that fit my parameters and only four total junk leads, they do not return my calls for a complete refund Jacksonville Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Business Consultants: CommercialLeads Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest Day Spa Worst Place to get a Massage, the is no Day Spa its a Pig Pen these people are total rip offs, and the place stinks like fars and smelling feet! The older Vietnamese girls sitting around in peanuts and frog legs Lake Forest,  California Author: Anhiem, California Massage Therapists: Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest, CA, California

Nov 30 2016
Electron Resort Do NOT order anything from Electron Resort - total SCAM Dudley North Carolina Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Television Parts & Services: Electron Resort Dudley , North Carolina

Nov 29 2016
Ultra Spa Light Therapy Melen Thomas Benedict Company took my money and is now unresponsive Internet Author: ROSWELL, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Ultra Spa Light Therapy Internet

Nov 25 2016
Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Wow, I was played by Ken Moore and his accomplices. Now I know why they did not allow me to have my cell phone out, I was sure going to google the timeshare, just like I did once I walked out of there, and to my surprise all these scams and fraud re grandview Las Vegas Resort Timeshare Eldorado Las Vegas Nevada Author: san leandro, California Resorts: Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 24 2016
MIsty ridge Aminal Resort and German Shepherds Sell of Defective Animals Namely German Shepherds New Windsor Maryland Author: Lovettsvile, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: MIsty ridge Aminal Resort and German Shepherds New Windsor, Maryland

Nov 23 2016
Spa Staff Left Standing for 50 minutes MANALAPAN Florida Author: Palm Bch Gardens, Florida Franchises: EAU Resort and Spa MANALAPAN , Florida

Nov 23 2016
spa de soleil Rena CEO RIP OFF /slackers/unprofessional and unethical contact of the ceo and employees SunValley California
Author: easton, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: spa de soleil SunValley, California

Nov 21 2016
Choctaw Casino, Choctaw Casino and Resort Durant, Oklahoma The old Bait and Hook 'Em technique! These guys are professional thieves--protected by Indian rights; I can think of no better way to describe them. Durant Oklahoma Author: Prague , Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Choctaw Casino, Durant, Oklahoma Durant , Oklahoma

Nov 16 2016
Starpoint Resorts Group Stay Sapphire, Saphire Resort Scamed me like no one before Las Vegas Nevada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Agents: Starpoint Resorts Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 15 2016
Westgate Resorts and Casino Thieves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Body Work & Repair: Westgate Resorts and Casino Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 08 2016
vacation village resort PATRIOT SUITESLANDO RESORTS THEY ARE FRAUD. THEY DONT GIVE YOU WHAT THEY SAY YOU WILL RECEIVE fort lauderdale Florida Author: fairborn, Ohio Mortgage Companies: vacation village resort fort lauderdale , Florida

Nov 07 2016
Sleek Spa Dr. Haramis Dr Haramis, performed a terrible surgery and never fixed it. They were suppose to refund me and never did. I had paid Dr. Haramis by applying to care credit. The staff pushed me to apply for a loan. Sleek Spa never refunded the amount and now care credit is sending me to court for this. Sleek Spa never responded as they just disappeared. One day they were just gone. This is so terrible. He should be prosecuted for this. New York New York Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Sleek Spa New York, New York

Nov 03 2016
Doggie District Pet Resort Doggie District Summerlin What they don't tell you Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Animal Services: Doggie District Pet Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 28 2016
Daniel Evans Dan Evans, Joni Evans, SoundPoint Resort, Daniel Evans Capital Advisors From Millionaire to Homeless with 8 kids, now defrauding Las Vegas Real Estate investors Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: Daniel Evans Georgia

Oct 27 2016
Greg Scheuerman Clearwater Pool & Spa Service Coward badmouths his competitors online from the safety of his faceless keyboard, but we tracked you Orange California Author: Orange, California Cleaning Services: Greg Scheuerman Orange, California

Oct 24 2016
Westgate Resorts Big Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Resorts: Westgate Resorts Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
Standard Pacific Homes; Ryland Homes; CalAtlantic Homes Home Construction Nationwide Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Standard Pacific Homes; Ryland Homes; CalAtlantic Homes Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Resort Travelers International Inc. World Class Ripoff Artists Lake Mary Florida Author: New York, New York Resorts: Resort Travelers International Inc. Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Luxury Med Spa Procedure has no effect, scammed me out of $3,660 Farmington Hills Michigan Author: South Lyon , Michigan Clinics: Luxury Med Spa Farmington Hills, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Oak Creek Terrace Resort Stole over $1,000 from me for reservations I released. sedona Arizona
Author: Chandler, Arizona Hotel: Oak Creek Terrace Resort sedona, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
Express Auto Glass Daniel Anellilo Promised a $50.00 check but after 4 phone calls, and four different excuses, Mr. Angellilo still has not sent the check. Tarpon Springs Florida Author: land o lakes, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Express Auto Glass Tarpon Springs, Florida