Your Search | westgate lakes resorts and spa, central florida investments

Jul 13 2014
gentleninja.com provenlogic.com appdupe.com getdpd.com This site sells fake sites and also software that does not exist, they have a lot of sites selling copies of sites like Paypal, Facebook, Uber, TheFancy and many more to help scammers get personal and financial information, they also collect money via Paypal and bank transfers offering a 70 to 90% discount, the prices are from 99 to 1500 dollars on every scam Bangalore Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Computer Software: gentleninja.com Internet

Jul 13 2014
Bluegreen Resorts The Fountains--Orlando Bluegreen Sales People Take Advantage of Customers, especially older folks, by Blatantly Lying and Misrepresenting the Payments to be made. Orlando, Florida Author: Kansas City, Kansas Timeshare Rentals: Bluegreen Resorts Orlando, FL, Florida

Jul 13 2014
Coral Resorts of Hilton Head Scam!!! NEVER give this company any money!! Hilton Head Island South Carolina Author: Youngstown , Ohio Timeshare Rentals: Coral Resorts of Hilton Head Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
Pennsylvania Men's MedicalClinic Dr. Kevin Hornsby, Colleen Riley Didn't deliver as promised Orlando Florida Author: Erdenheim, Pennsylvania Clinics: Pennsylvania Men's MedicalClinic Orlando, Florida

Jul 13 2014
Plisco micheal koors watches theysome how see what we are searching for, all I know after I bought from them my computer virus. Internet Author: Winter Garden, Florida Telemarketers: Plisco Internet

Jul 13 2014
Robert Anthony Caperna Rob Caperna, RAC Farms, Coram Deo, 2040 Cars, Keith Martin Collector Cars, Moparbrothers, Cudame Robert Caperna Sells Junk Cars With Undisclosed Issues, Without a License Jupiter Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Robert Anthony Caperna Jupiter, Florida

Jul 13 2014
Reliable Auto Transport Carriers United Trucking SCAMMERS CURSES OUT CUSTOMERS DISHONEST Boca Raton Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Trucking Companies: Reliable Auto Transport Carriers Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
ENGEL USA Paul Kabalin Scamer, Thief , Liar, Fraudster DO NOT SELL to this company Jupiter Florida Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: ENGEL USA Jupiter, Florida

Jul 13 2014
FondGold Didn't receive product withing the time period, and no refund. Money in-game shanghai, china Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Sales People: FondGold Internet

Jul 13 2014
Metro PCS Brand new LG Optimus L70 has software issues. Was told I would have replacement in 3 days. Still waiting. St. Pete Florida Author: St. Pete, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS St. Pete, Florida

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Lipo-G Garcinia CambogiarGreen coffeeRegular RX Keeps sending pills and charging more than read,thought it was 1 time order Florida & Illinois Nationwide Author: Rossville, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Lipo-G Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
www.staybeachside.com www.beachsideresortsrealty.com Beachside resorts realty Fraudulently received money without providing vacation rentals or refund Do not rent Vacation rentals from them Fraud Alert Beach vacation frauds Panama city Beach Internet
Author: Panama city beach , Florida Resorts: beachside resorts realty Internet

Jul 13 2014
Misael Rojas, Lawn & Garden SVC Landscaping Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Landscaping: Misael Rojas Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 13 2014
Gary Blonder Gary Blonder, Auto Sport Group Dead Beat, Don't Pay His Bills Delray Beach Florida Author: Milford, Michigan Trucking Companies: Gary Blonder Delray Beach, Florida

Jul 13 2014
Eddie Merchant He promised a money back guarantee and never an unsatisfied customer. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: St. Augustine, Florida Liars: Eddie Merchant Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 13 2014
Lexington Law Firm All rights reserved. John C. Heath, Attorney at Law, PLLC d/b/a Lexington Law / Good news! A paralegal is opento review your FREE creditreport summary with you!Call for a FREE consultation:1-855-233-0744 Pushy salesmen, deception, lies, theft, They have taken money from me without my permission & want more ! North Salt Lake,Utah Salt Lake,Utah Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Con Artists: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake,Utah, Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
Laser East Med Spa GAIL SEDDON, SEAN LYNCH ripoff, stay away, snake oil, lyers, con artists, COMMACK New York Author: commack, New York Health Spas: Laser East Med Spa COMMACK, New York

Jul 13 2014
Matress Land Paid $800 for crappy matress Boynton beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Mattress Stores: Matress Land Boynton beach, Florida

Jul 13 2014
Natural Garcinia Gambogia Natural Green Cleanse I was ripped off, and my credit Union said it was up to me to get it from this company myself Lutz Florida Author: Argyle Twp., Maine Sales People: Natural Garcinia Gambogia Lutz ,Fl., Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
NUVO WATER CONDITIONING THE SYSTEM DESTROYED OUR WATER. Internet Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Plumbing: NUVO WATER CONDITIONING Internet

Jul 12 2014
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB SCAM IN THE BAHAMAS MIAMI Florida Author: MCDONOUGH, Georgia Resorts: ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB MIAMI, Florida

Jul 12 2014
CREATIVE UPSTART, LLC Willie Carey, cre8tive, williecarey28@gmail.com, Start Now, Nene Carey, Tonya Vann, Larry Curry, Noah Mencia, Erica Christine Rivera, Social Media, Liar, Fraud, Cheat, Not to Be Trusted!!! Altamonte Springs Florida
Author: California Computer Fraud: CREATIVE UPSTART, LLC Altamonte Springs, California

Jul 12 2014
National Home Gardening Club I informed the company right away after I received my first magazine, that I wanted to cancel my membership. The stopped sending me the magazines, but continued to send me bills. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
CGTV, Karen Greer Models New York, Kristina Mesquita False Advertising - Scamming for Money Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Nationwide