WESTGATE RESORTS, PARK CITY, UTAH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Westgate Resorts, Park City, Utah
There may be more specific results for "Westgate Resorts, Park City, Utah"
For more specific results for "Westgate Resorts, Park City, Utah"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
yonsalon.com Ordered 2 swamp coolers for my kids for a good price ,thought they were a clearance house, never got my order and tried to contact them but they took their fancy web site down ,then I find out they have been screwing people left and right but when I looked them up only great things poped up Ogden Internet/UTAH Author: Clearlake, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
LUMA MATCHMAKING ***BEWARE*** This LUMA company (www.lumasearch.com) is a total SCAM!!  St Louis Park Minnesota Author: Colorado Dating Services: LUMA Matchmaking Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Club De Descuentos Vacacionales DR, LLCGBS International, IncUVC Lifestyle CollectionsRCI Scam Miami Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Trimgenix Garcinia TrimGenesis Garcinia Cambogia TrimGenesis Forskolin Extract TrimGenesis Green Coffee Bean Extract Labforskolin KMD Garcinia Charged me $79.95 after I cancelled acct will not refund me customer service was extremely rude I am very angry Englewood Colorado Author: Mountain City, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Trimgenix Garcinia Englewood, Colorado

Jul 26 2017
Tires ETC These people prey on unsuspecting customers Clifton Hts Pennsylvania Author: Ridley Park, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Tires ETC Clifton Hts, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Manufacturing, Inc No seat/No service Orange Park Florida Author: Greenbelt, Maryland Bed & Bath: Cloud Soft Seats Manufacturing, Inc Orange Park, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Business Promotions SEO Web Design scam product - scam seo - black mailing me into long term contract American Fork Utah Author: , Arkansas Internet Marketing Companies: Business Promotions American Fork, Utah

Jul 26 2017
Derma Genetix; Elevate Aura; Agaya Eye Serum; Misleading Trial on internet and youtube. Trial price good for 10 days only - then charged full price. Internet Author: Taylorsville, Utah Skin Care: Derma Genetics Internet

Jul 26 2017
Powertrain Pros/Got All Auto Parts Inc. Got All Auto Parts Inc.,Jeff , Kevin, Patrick Green Caution: Never buy anything from Powertrain Pros! They lie about the time it will take for delivery, transmission failed in less than 30 days, and if you use the warranty they only send parts of the transmission, not the entire assembly as they originally sent. Bay City Michigan Author: Port Arthur, Texas Auto Parts: Powertrain Pros/Got All Auto Parts Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
Canadian Online Pharmacy US Online Pharmacy scam, violate do-not-call, aggravating Unknown Internet Author: Menlo Park, California Pharmacies: Canadian Online Pharmacy Internet

Jul 26 2017
All City Towing ACT Towing LLC,Jefferey Dunn,Todd DeMasseo,Florence Tess Fraud against City of Phoenix alegations Phoenix Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Political Cover-ups: All City Towing Tempe, Arizona

Jul 26 2017
Yon Salon Did not ship merchandise - website now no longer exists Ogden Utah Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Yon Salon Internet

Jul 26 2017
Beauty Within Offered free sample, just pay for shipping, now I'm being sent products I didn't order and am being charged for them. Provo Utah Author: Bayview, Idaho Skin Care: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon.com Took my money for products that were never shipped to me. They got away with 350.00 worth of psn50 gift cards. These people need to be arrested and the money refunded. Utah Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yonsalon.com Utah

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
TBS Factoring Use creative accounting to siphon off more money from settlements. Cut off communication. Oklahoma, City Oklahoma Author: Cullman, Alabama Questionable Activities: TBS Factoring Oklahoma, City, Oklahoma

Jul 26 2017
YonSalon.com Scam found out too late--website shut down Ogden Utah Internet Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: YonSalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Michael from GE money bank All I know is Michael Computer on line fraud St Louis area code Internet Author: jefferson city, Missouri Computer Fraud: Internet Fraud: Michael from GE money bank Internet

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon.com Scam me and never sent my items Utah Internet Author: Rockaway park, New York Bed & Bath: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon.com Yonsalon.com/flashsale Scam offering itmes for low prices but not delivering Ogden Utah Author: Wethersfield, Connecticut Abusive Parents: Yonsalon.com Ogden, Utah

Jul 25 2017
Permaplate Siskin Warraties THEY ARE A RIP OFF! FALSE CLAIMS! Salt Lake City, UT Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Permaplate Siskin Warraties Internet

Jul 25 2017
Jomashop THEY ARE EVEN RIPPING OFF BRADS DEALS New York City Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Liars: Jomashop Internet

Jul 25 2017
Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Oakhaven Mobile Home Park Treated me as a Manager and a good one! Worked xtra hours for this new Company !!they are stupid, but think there the greatest!  Burbank Irvine Calif Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Burbank,

Jul 25 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Award Notification Commission Large Prize Scam via Mail Kansas City Kansas Author: Magalia, California Cross-Border Scams: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Response Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide