WESTGATE RESORTS, PARK CITY, UTAH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Westgate Resorts, Park City, Utah
There may be more specific results for "Westgate Resorts, Park City, Utah"
For more specific results for "Westgate Resorts, Park City, Utah"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
JACK PHILLIPS JR YES YOU CAN LEBANON JUSTICE... GUILTY OF SECURITY FRAUD LEBANON Oregon
Author: ANYWHERE, Utah Multi Level Marketing: JACK PHILLIPS JR LEBANON, Oregon

May 27 2017
Nexis card Theifs completely obnoxious customer service New Hyde park New York Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Nexis card New Hyde park, New York

May 27 2017
Samsung Refrigerator Model REG298HDRS Water collected under food pantry, coil freezing up, Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: De Soto, Kansas Kitchens: Samsung Refrigerator Nationwide

Terminix Dayton ohio Took advantage of elderly. Lied to us. Dayton Nationwide
Author: Tipp city, Ohio Home Improvements: Terminix Nationwide

May 27 2017
twodollarclick.com Failure to payout commissions Panama City Panama Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Internet: twodollarclick.com Internet

May 27 2017
Marion Lindseth Lindseth Marion FAKE DESIGN CLIENT. Contacts designers posing as a client. This is a certified mail fraud attempt. Internet Author: Salt Lake, Utah Architects & Designers: Marion Lindseth Internet

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
taffs.com didnt get paid for my second load kansas city missouri Nationwide Author: decatur, Nebraska Business Consulting: taffs.com Nationwide

May 27 2017
fresh diet solution Charged twice as much as advertise,gave me final figure after getting payments info,tricked me to get my 2 credit cards info Pleasant Grove, Utah Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: fresh diet solution Internet

May 26 2017
Preston Ely Internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Preston Ely Internet

May 26 2017
Carlos Castilla agent Claims to be an a represenitive for a company that can get a variance for any homeowner that needs construction that requires a variance. He has taken $2600 from me as well as a neighbor and never reoresented eithe project as requested .This guy is not a claims to be an agent qualifird to get variances thru the City of Tampa tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Building Services: Carlos Castilla agent tampa, Florida

May 26 2017
Jetz Service Proud to be the bad a**es Overland Park Kansas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Laundry Services: The Atriums Retirement Center Overland Park, Kansas

May 26 2017
Hydra Skin Science Rip Off Bluffdale Utah Author: Deep River, Connecticut Skin Care: Hydra Skin Science Bluffdale, Utah

May 26 2017
Pie Face Trucking Maurice Cunningham DID NOT PAY EMPLOYEES FOR WORK kansas city, Dallas Texas Texas
Author: Little Elm, Texas Trucking Companies: Pie Face Trucking kansas city,

May 26 2017
Jim Hansen Blue Jay Way Gallerias Texas Non Responsive and Incomplete transaction Cedar Park, TX Internet Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Jim Hansen Internet

Home Depot - Horrible Contractor & Customer Service Internet
Author: Any City, Dist of Columbia Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Depot Internet

May 26 2017
Paul Duane Gale of GVP Construction, LLC Left my house demolished and never finished the project Haltom City Texas
Author: Flower Mound, Texas Builders & Contractors: Paul Duane Gale Haltom City, Texas

May 25 2017
Car city Whiteville and Lumberton Car city Whiteville and Lumberton Lumberton North Carolina Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Carcity Lumberton, North Carolina

May 25 2017
Gloss Motive Ripped me of for $79.95 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mound city, Kansas Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegad, Nevada

May 25 2017
Hosea Bynum check,liar,scam,insufficient funds, park city Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Bad Check Writers: Hosea Bynum park city, Utah

Southtowne Hyundai Unfair treatment Riverdale Georgia
Shop with sense Author: College Park, Georgia Auto Dealers: Southtowne Hyundai

May 25 2017
March Winch, American Society for Quality ,ASQ, Mary Winch, ASQ - Greater New York City Area ASQ New York and New Jersey Metropolitan (Section 300) Mary Winch is an embarrassment to the American Society of Quality ,ASQ, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Ohio Business Consulting: March Winch, American Society for Quality (ASQ)

May 25 2017
Allied National Premiums paid Claims denied Overland Park Kansas Author: Texas Health Insurance: Allied National Overland Park , Kansas

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Glad you didn't fall for it! Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide