restaurant

Customer satisfaction commitment: White Glove Moving | Ripoff Report

Your Search | white glove moving and storage new york city, miami florida, los angeles california, main offices ba
There may be more reports for "white glove moving and storage new york city, miami florida, los angeles california, main offices ba"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "white glove moving and storage new york city, miami florida, los angeles california, main offices ba"

Sep 22 2014
VAPTECH designs SCAM company and FRAUD COMAPNY They run many fake domains like Isecure VAPVAP tech designs and fool clients they are big Frauds EN 35, Walzen Building4th Floor, Sec-V, Saltlake City,Kolkata, West Bengal VAP Global LLC7502 EVENING SKY CIRCLEAUSTIN, TEXAS fake address vaptechdesigns.com is a fake and faud company never deal with them they are scammers and BIG BIG cheaters kolkata Idaho Author: Indiana Customer: VAPTECH designs SCAM company and FRAUD COMAPNY kolkata, Idaho

Sep 22 2014
Mortgage Investors Corporation REVIEW: Mortgage Investors Corporation / Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation commitment to 100% client satisfaction, MIC implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help service members and veterans protect their homes and lower their monthly mortgage payments even in the sort of challenging market we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Mortgage Investors Corporation / Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MIC. Author: Evleleth, Minnesota Mortgage Companies: Mortgage Investors Corporation | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. MIC has been a mortgage lender since 1938, focused on providing safe Department of Veterans Affairs guaranteed loans to our nations service members and veterans, even though these difficult financial times. saint petersburg, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Creative Concept Inc, New York Suzie Maria, Laurel, Clair, etc. Do not work with this company, they stole my work , and what they returned is going to the dump, they destroyed it. new york New York
Author: Europe, Arts and Crafts: Creative Concept Inc, New York new york , New York

Sep 22 2014
Ripoff Report files Motion to Disqualify Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith for Conflict of Interest because he seeks removal of criticism about his performance as a public official. Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith using his position to Chill Free Speech. Sac County, Sac City Iowa
Author: Tempe, Arizona District Attorneys Assistant DA: Ripoff Report files Motion to Disqualify Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith for Conflict of Interest because he seeks removal of criticism about his performance as a public official. Sac City, Iowa

Sep 22 2014
Federated Payments REVIEW: Federated Payments 100% dedicated to customers, employees, & extensive network of outside sales representatives. Led by Executive Team with over 75 years combined experience in processing, Federated Payments enhances way customers, sales teams, & Independent Sales Offices do business. Federated Payments receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, Federated Payments made a serious commitment to satisfaction and allows sales representatives and merchants to feel safe confident and secure. Federated Payments recognized by Ripoff Report™ Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Federated Payments | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Federated Payments provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for independent business owners within the U.S. and Canada. Federated Payments takes a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Melville, Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
VAISHNODEVI EXPORTS india arun maheswariVAISHNODEVI EXPORTS India send me a wrong product Dhrangadhra India Author: los angeles, California Jewelry Stores: VAISHNODEVI EXPORTS india Internet

Sep 22 2014
Zenonsoft Scam, misleading, exploit Jersey City New Jersey Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Zenonsoft Jersey City, New Jersey

Sep 22 2014
Automaxx Foothill Inland Investments George Reynoso is a TOTAL SCAM Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Palm Springs, California Auto Dealers: Automaxx Rancho Cucamonga, California

Sep 22 2014
Expedia.com and Air France 24 hours prior to an Air France flight, I received a text that the flight was cancelled. I tried 7 times to talk to a rep at Exepdia as Air France said I had to speak with the company that booked my ticket. Internet Author: Woodland Hills, California Air Travel: Expedia.com Internet

Sep 22 2014
NITRO FOCUS NO3 I did not receive the trial bottle, yet received a full order today. The charge to return the bottle of pills was 35% of the cost. My issue is that I never received the trial bottle. Traverse City MI Author: Sebring, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: NITRO FOCUS NO3 Internet

Sep 22 2014
Instant Checkmate When I tried to get my money back, woman said I was off my rocker. Didn't get $ back The Control Group, 4110 Mission Blvd, Suite 200, S Internet Author: San Jacinto, California Private Investigators: Instant Checkmate Internet

Sep 22 2014
Advanced College HORRIBLE SCHOOL All about the money, not the students. Not organized at all, teachers kept quiting, at one point the class was teaching it self. if your're behind on payments they will fail you. South Gate California Author: inglewood, California Medical Personnel: Advanced College South Gate, California

Sep 22 2014
the commons in north hollywood,ca 11136 Chandler was struck and hurt by debris from workers on there property,and now they are avoiding me and will not give me the name of there insurance company which against the law,federal and state.The management calls themselves professional,thats a joke!A Professional establishment follows federal and state laws ,and aids someone if they have been injured on there property! North Hollywood California Author: los angeles, California Questionable Activities: the commons in north hollywood,ca Los Angeles, California

Sep 22 2014
radio-code.com Bogus Radio code(Scam) Internet Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Car Stereos & Alarms: radio-code.com Internet

Sep 22 2014
Adam Ginsberg International Adam Ginsberg AGIIMMJust Chew It EnergytBace Non-performance of contractual obligations, breach of contract, deceptive advertising, scam, con, ripoff, internet piracy Marina Del Rey California Author: Somewhere, Minnesota Internet Marketing Companies: Adam Ginsberg International Marina Del Rey, California

Sep 22 2014
Kay jewelers Went in with copies of sales slips for merchandise received as a gift and was refused a cash refund. Harahan Louisiana
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Jewelry Stores: Kay jewelers Harahan, Louisiana

Sep 22 2014
lending club Robert coston a couple of days ago Robert calls and contact me ask did I need a loan I said yes he said for $6000 I said yes my bank called me and they told me they try to put the $6000 in it was too much so we asked me do Western Union - known $360 to cover charge and I never received any funds San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: lending club Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
AMERICAN MODERN HOME INSURANCE American Modern Home Insurance Company, Employee Trent Grubbs Suggesting I commit FRAUD Amelia Ohio Author: PALM SPRINGS, California Insurance Companies: AMERICAN MODERN HOME INSURANCE Amelia, Ohio

Sep 22 2014
Al Schollianos, Karla Schollianos-Pritchard, aka Vision One Hospitality, aka Vision Two Property Management, aka Castle Pines Golf Villas Vision One Hospitality et al Sets Their Sights on Money -- Ours! Kissimmee, Port St. Lucie, Miramar Florida Author: Napa, California Property Management: Al Schollianos Kissimmee, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Direct factory Furniture Ramos Furniture Fraudulent, Lies, Junk Salinas California Author: Salinas, California Furniture & Furnishings: Direct factory Furniture Salinas, California

Sep 22 2014
brighthouse networks internet provider cable Trespassing distructsion of property cabel 16 feet off the easement and no contract filed with Lake county cabel nerver put undergroung today9/22/2014 cabel inside house all cut apart about 6000ft never fixed filed a report with Pam Bondi brighthouse gave me a fake e-mail address an a number that no one has returned my call because Cathy smith don't work there anymore Clermont Florida Author: Clermont, Florida Civil Rights Violators: brighthouse networks internet provider Clermont , Florida

Sep 22 2014
joe Syntechs- a very deceitful company boca Raton Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Service & Repair: joe Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Fingerhut PO Box 166Newark, N.J. 07101-0166 I called Fingerhut to work with me on my payments and make them on the 28th of each month. I told them I am on disability and it would really help me. A female stated that she would do that and stated she would waiver the late fee as a one time thing. I have received my bills and nothing has been done that they satated. I spoke to a male who was condescending and uncooperative. He just kept repeating I had to make two payments. I called again and spoke to a female who kept me on the phone for 20 minutes all the while telling me she was checking on it. I could hear her in the background doing something. She finally disconnected me. Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Sporting Goods: Fingerhut Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Home Depot's Rigid Doesn't stand behind any warranty what so ever. Bought brand new impact 18 volt screw gun used 2 or 3 hrs and burned up refused to honor warranty. Troutdale Oregon Author: fairview, Oregon Home Improvements: Rigid Troutdale, Oregon

Sep 22 2014
Wholesale Electronics Ltd. MeiYu ZouBank Account Number:62166 1640 7000 617737Bank Of China#933 Wenxian Road Putian Fujian ChinaSwift Code:BKCHCNBJ73C THEFT BY DECEPTION -FUNDS WERE WIRED TO CHINA BUT THEY NEVER SENT US OUR GOODS ShenZhen, Guangdong, China. CHINA
Author: Ramsey, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Wholesale Electronics Ltd. Internet