Your Search | wilhelmina scouting network, trans continental talent, tct, wsn, options talent, edge talent
There may be more reports for "wilhelmina scouting network, trans continental talent, tct, wsn, options talent, edge talent"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "wilhelmina scouting network, trans continental talent, tct, wsn, options talent, edge talent"

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
4D studios 4d studios WASTE OF TIME!!! Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: 4D studios Tampa, Florida

Oct 21 2014
 Movie Maker Nyc, DIANACOLLV INC Benjamin Irish ,fake name, Benjamin Lagostrum ,real name, Ben Irish stole my money and never completed his services. His drug habbit made it impossible to get in touch with him New york New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: (Movie Maker Nyc) (DIANACOLLV INC New york, New York

Oct 21 2014
Core Talent Anonymous Scam, this company does bank scam with your money, owner does stage plays and forget to plays us. Frisco Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Core Talent Internet

Oct 21 2014
College Network The most misleading, disappointing,financial draining and clinically depressing choice I have made! Nationwide Author: Ojai, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: College Network Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Relocation Network Camel Movers CHARGED DOUBLE THE ORIGINAL QUOTE, TRASHED OUR PROPERTIES AND DAMAGED VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING! SAN JOSE, CA Internet
Author: California Moving Companies: Relocation Network Internet

Oct 20 2014
Coco Bay Resorts Luxury Leisure Alliance Vacation Liquidation Management las palmas CS Travel Network Scammed Playa Ocotel, Guanacaste Costa Rica Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Toll Booth Cashiers: Coco Bay Resorts Luxury Leisure Alliance Vacation Liquidation Management las palmas CS Travel Network Guancaste, Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Glenn Purdy Canadian Alliance Network, CanInvest Inc. Not able to deliver on his many many words! Winnipeg, Calgary, Toronto Nationwide Author: Ontario Sales People: Glenn Purdy Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
ES EXPRESS LINES INC Trans Quality ES Express falsifies drivers log books. Forces drivers to drive much more hours then required by the law. Lemont Illinois
Author: Brooklyn , New York Trucking Companies: ES EXPRESS LINES INC Lemont, Illinois

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

CHARLES&KOMODELS CHARLES&KO SCAM CON ARTIST Surrey Nationwide
Author: London, Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: CHARLES&KOMODELS Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Victor's International Model and Talent Management Victor Schmit Victor Schmitt gave me and my daughter this big speech about he will do everything for you and will set you up an appointment for a photoshoot while Not telling you that you have to pay $395.00 until the day or two before the shoot New Orleans Louisiana Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Victor's International Model and Talent Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Central Casting Melissa Leisure, Central Casting, Central Casting LA, Central Casting NY, Central Casting Los Angeles, Central Casting NYC, Central Casting New York, Central Casting New York City false allegations, lies, false accusations, discrimination, discriminate, unfair, unethical, illegal, falsely accused, wrongfully accused, blacklisted, blacklist, suspended, banned New York City Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Central Casting Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
listingswiz, owm homes, credeze, encredi, Leading Edge Financial I subscribed with them and cancelled my subscription with them before the trial period was over. two months later they took out money ($69.90) from my bank account and it was unauthorized. Internet, Georgia Author: tomahawk, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: listingswiz Internet

Oct 17 2014
Creative Outdoor Distributors, On The Edge Marketing, Brian Horwitz Brian Horwitz at it again mineola New York Author: Cardwell, Other Producers: Creative Outdoor Distributors mineola, New York

Oct 17 2014
Medical Staffing Network Illinois Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Social Services: Medical Staffing Network Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Dish TV I paid early termination fee and sent the equipment back and the last two emails from dish network were the charges of $17.00 for prepaid postage I used to return equipment and remotes. When I called 10/17/14 to pay the $17.00 stated on email the payment now is $24.63 something. They are extorting my personal banking account. Akron Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: Dish TV Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Marcus Blassingame TSD Agency BlackMen Magazine Marcus Blassingame who claims to be a licensed talent agent stole my money and provided no model. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Marcus Blassingame Internet

Oct 16 2014
The golf Network by CVM Custom Vacations Mexico, The Golf Network Vacation Ownership/Timeshare Rental Ripoff/Scam Playa Del Carmen, Solidaridad Quintana Roo, MX Emma Kutash- Luis- Michael- Accounting Department Big timeshare Scam, Big timeshare Ripp off by Golf Network CVM Custom Vacation Club all Lie and Scam and Ripp off Quintana Roo, Mexico Author: Glendale, California Liars: The golf Network by CVM Custom Vacations Mexico, The Golf Network Vacation Ownership/Timeshare Rental Ripoff/Scam Playa Del Carmen, Solidaridad Quintana Roo, MX Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Global Paranormal network Chuck Manning Chuck manning is a scam artist. Scammed me out of money and while he is off to jail its hard to find him. He then calls out to people for money. Watch out for sites he made like www.crisedu.com www.goingbeyondradio.comalways looking for handouts and I Global Paranormal,Crisedu,goingbeyondradio.com,jailbird,Chuck Manning Cincinnati Ohio Author: Houston , Texas Liars: Global Paranormal network Chuck Manning Internet

Oct 16 2014
Federated Payment Systems REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems demonstrates strong commitment to merchant customers, internal employees, vast network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada.*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Virginia, Nova Scotia Cash Services: Federated Canada Virginia, Ontario

Oct 16 2014
QPid Network ChinaLove, Charming Date, iDateAsia, Latamdate, ThaiExplores, Ocean-Visa.com I was scammed. Hong Kong or Beijing (agency) Hong Kong Author: Olympia, Washington Dating Services: QPid Network Hong Kong, Select State/Province

Oct 16 2014
Ticket Network, Tiqiq Dishonest, Disrespectful, Unhelpful, Fail Internet Author: franklin, Tennessee On-Line Stores: Ticket Network Internet

Oct 15 2014
Continental Collecitbles Ripped off my elderly Dad! They prey on the elderly to get them to invest in stamps - they lie, they have no morals, even when we told Las Vegas, Nevada owned by Daniel Tagliaferro Las Vegas Nevad Author: Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Continental Collecitbles Select State/Province

Oct 15 2014
InterFace Talent - Robin Shipp, Mark Bennie, & company owner Double charged me Gaithersburg Maryland
Author: Newport News, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFace Talent Gaithersburg, Maryland