WILKINS BUICK GMC, GLENN BURNIE, MD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Wilkins Buick GMC, Glenn Burnie, MD
There may be more specific results for "Wilkins Buick GMC, Glenn Burnie, MD"
For more specific results for "Wilkins Buick GMC, Glenn Burnie, MD"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Sold me a 2014 Kia Cadenza with a broken navigation system and did not replace navigation chip to fix it. Rockville Maryland Author: Mount Rainier, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Rockville, Maryland

Jun 23 2017
federal resume experts If you want an expensive edition service this is your company. Silver Spring, MD Internet Author: Miami, Florida Customer: federal resume experts Internet

Jun 21 2017
ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC NATIONALWIDEMOVERS, RESITERSTOWN MD THOUGH ALSO GO UNDER BALTIMORE MD DISGUSTING THIEVES! GIVE YOU ONE QUOTE THEN INFLATE THE PRICE 3X'S AS MUCH! RESITERESTOWN /BALTIMORE Maryland Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Moving Companies: ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC RESITERESTOWN, Maryland

Jun 20 2017
PSV*SPY SURVIVAL BRIRFING JASON HANSON'S SPY charged for $40, in addition to flashlight that I ordered ang got. MD Author: MOUNTAIN HOME, Utah United States Military: PSV*SPY SURVIVAL BRIRFING Internet

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 16 2017
SPY+SURVIVAL BRIEFING aka: Jason Hanson's Spy + Briefing 844-242-3216 MD They are charging me for an alledged publication which I did not order or authorize payment for. Maryland Author: Bristol, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: SPY+SURVIVAL BRIEFING Maryland

Jun 16 2017
Mark E Richards Ageless Impression Bethesda MD I waa lied to and scammed by Mark Richards and his assistant Laura Coleman. I was misled and misinformed to pay them and now i am in severe pain, discomfort and my face is deformed.  Maryland Author: Alabama Malpractice Attorneys: Mark E Richards Ageless Impression Bethesda MD

Jun 13 2017
Nalu's Boutique abuse, bullying,rip off,unfulfilled order, ridicule, unprofessional Frederick, MD 21703 Internet
Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: Nalu's Boutique Internet

Jun 11 2017
Skinfresh md Skinfresh md took money out of bank AFTER I already closed account with them. They stole from my bank account! They even admitted it being their mistake! St Petersburg Florida Author: West Bend, Wisconsin Skin Care: Skinfresh md St Petersburg , Florida

Jun 09 2017
Glenn Jones Ford Jones auto dealers, glenn jones ford and murcury, jones auto dealers, Arizona New car dealer Auto Fraud Casa Grande Arizona Author: Harlingen, Texas Auto Dealers: Glenn Jones Ford Casa G ande, Arizona

Jun 09 2017
Center For Cardiovascular Health Mark Burke, MDStephen Fleet, MD Unjust Termination of a Disabled Patient Brattleboro Vermont
Part of Brattleboro Memorial Hospital Author: Brattleboro, Vermont Physicians: Center For Cardiovascular Health Brattleboro, Vermont

Jun 08 2017
Skin Fresh MD i cancelled product, verbally & online & returned well within trial period. They charged me again 2 days after they received product back & refuse to return my money Internet Author: Rancho Cordova, California Skin Care: Skin Fresh MD Internet

Jun 07 2017
Allure RX Skinfresh MD Allure RX and Skinfresh MD SCAMS St Petersburg Florida Author: Oregon, Wisconsin Sales People: Allure RX St Petersburg, Florida

Jun 05 2017
Dixie Buick GMC Screwed me out of my warranty on my vehicle, after they repaired it. Fort Myers Florida
Regarding your complaint about this dealership Dixie Buick GMC Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Dixie Buick GMC Fort Myers, Florida

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD of Newport Beach burned my skin during skin laser resurfacing Newport Beach, California RESPONSE OF DR. RICHARD WEISS Author: fullerton, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Newport Beach, California

Jun 01 2017
Skin Fresh Md Rip off, not a sample at $1.95 but charge full cost Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Skin Care: Skin Fresh Md Internet

Jun 01 2017
SkinFresh MD I had to tell them i was going to record the conversation before they would refund the money for a product I did not order and tried to get me to settle for ten % of my money at first then fifty % . when I said I was recording they could suddenly refund all the money. Rip off. They don't say. Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SkinFresh MD Internet

Jun 01 2017
Trimgenix Garcinia Cambogia I have to hand it to TrimGenix, they are really good at screwing people. Internet Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Trimgenix Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 24 2017
United States Post Office Oxon Hill, Md. USPS Packages missing (stolen) Oxon Hill Maryland Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Questionable Activities: United States Post Office Oxon Hill, Md. Md

May 23 2017
Skin Fresh MD / Get That Fresh Healthy Look Read the small print Internet Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Skin Fresh MD Internet

May 23 2017
WALTER FLOWERS TRUCKING DAMAGED MY BRAND NEW 2017 GMC TRUCK WHEN THEY SHIPPED IT TO ME SPRINGVILLE TENNESSEE Nationwide
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: WALTER FLOWERS TRUCKING Nationwide

May 23 2017
The Porter Group DO NOT PRE-PAY for a search Baltimore Nationwide, MD, NJ, PA, NY, VA, DC Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Employment Services: The Porter Group Nationwide

May 18 2017
GAINESVILLE Buick 2101 N MainGainesville,Fl 32609 Gave away 250 gift cards that were fraudulent. They are to a website with a virus , fees, and outrageous shipping cost. When I called them they told me to use a computer with virus protection. Bartow
Author: GAINESVILLE, Florida Auto Dealers: GAINESVILLE Buick FL