Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

William E. Grigo, Attorney

Showing 1-25 of 21,708 Found Reports For more specific results for "William E. Grigo, Attorney"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Nichole Collins, Elizabeth Pasqualini, Jeffrey Engle I contacted this firm due to a false PFA that was filed against me in Dalphin County, Pennsylvania. Shaffer & Engle Law firm was recommended by a Facebook Page associated with Innocent People Charged with False PFA's. Attorney Nichole Collins from the firm Shaffer and Engle blogs their frequently. The firm advertises a free consultation. A Consultation with Attorney Nichole Collins was not free.  Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, PA

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan Attorney Attorney at law California ? LA California Author: Spring,, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan Attorney

Feb 25 2017
Ad-Center.com Philip Keezer - Geeker - Jo Media - Playster - PDF Download Advertising Scam Webmasters behind voluminous bogus websites touting PDF downloads of E-Books in violation of DMCA rules Montreal Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ad-Center.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan, Attorney forces to pay $1.49, then $49. for year,I declined, then $19.99/mo,declined, but button does'nt work; [on open page of ripoff report page; and $29.95 charge-don't know for what. Internet Author: Denville, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan, Attorney Internet

Feb 24 2017
Francisco Hernandez Attorney Francisco Hernandez Jr. Misrepresentation, malpractice, negligent, unprofessional and complete liar Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Lawyers: Francisco Hernandez Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 24 2017
Advantage Rent a Car, E-Z Rent a Car Cancellation 2 months ago, still waiting for refund Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Car Rentals: Advantage Rent a Car Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
THE STYLE GO FAKE KYLIE PRODUCTS Internet Author: Makati City, Alabama Attorney Generals: The Style Go Internet

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
e-cigs completed an online survey that offered their E-Cig as a compimentry gift for taking the survey and only needing to pay the $9.95 shipping/handling fee,  st louis Missouri Author: Haltom City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: e-cigs st louis, Missouri

Feb 23 2017
mygiftcardsite.com RIPOFF Internet Author: Desoto, Texas Attorney Generals: mygiftcardsite.com Internet

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Chantelle Deane/ Chritopher Deane Shabby Chic Southern BellesCupcakes for Autism Cupcakes Eat Love She got me for $400 dollars, Chantelle Deane is a scam artist.  Ocala/ Oxford Nationwide Author: Marion county, Florida Attorney Generals: Chantelle Deane/ Chritopher Deane Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Attorney John Carter He's threatening me and says he has put a warrant out for my arrest if I didn't pay the sum of money he says I owe. And he has also threatened me by saying he was gonna get the FBI involved He never gave an address Internet Author: Sherrodsville , Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Attorney John Carter Internet

Feb 22 2017
Brown Thomas E PhD Pushes drugs on children Hamden Connecticut Author: Hamden, Connecticut Mental Health: Brown Thomas E PhD Hamden, Connecticut

Feb 21 2017
Boost Mobile  New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Attorney Generals: boost mobile New Orleans, Louisiana

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

Feb 21 2017
PBR Legal Phillip Rose Unethical Attorney San Jose California Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Attorneys & Legal Services: PBR Legal San Jose, California

Feb 21 2017
Nipsco/ NiSource/ Nipsco home solutions PASSING THE BUCK RIP OFF! Merriville Nationwide Please Contact Us Author: e chicago, Indiana Questionable Activities: Nipsco Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
SKW Central Fraud, scam, deception, Tax Liens, Training, Course, Seminar, Utah, 125 E. Main St. American Fork, Utah Nationwide Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Financial Services: SKW Central Nationwide

William Pattison aka Eric Morse Fraud San Mateo California
I know him Author: Ca, California Art Galleries: William Pattison aka Eric Morse Internet

Feb 20 2017
Attorney at law Jason darling A rip off Waco Law attorney in Author: Waco, Texas Liars: Attorney at law Jason darling Internet