Your Search | william e. grigo, attorney

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
William Morrison William Morrison of Amenia, New York threatening email. Amenia New York Author: Saybrook, Illinois Collection Agencies: William Morrison Internet

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
William Morrison lawsuit for cash advance never paid back Amenia NY Author: Columbus, Ohio Collection Agencies: William Morrison Internet

Aug 21 2014
AuctionMaxx AuctionMaxx dealsAuction Toronto SCAM, other bidders hired to bump up your price Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario E-trade: AuctionMaxx Toronto, Ontario

Aug 21 2014
E cig.com I placed an order 2 weeks ago. I never received notice of shipping. Then 3 days ago I received an email from the company that due to internal issues they were suspending shipping. I've asked for a refund in 3 emails and have yet to get my money back or find out when I'll get it back On line Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: E cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
e-cig.com trying to suspend shipping without giving refund Internet Author: Deming, New Mexico Smoke Shops: e-cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
E-CIG.COM SCAM DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE Internet Author: las cruces, New Mexico Tobacco Companies: E-CIG.COM Internet

Aug 20 2014
Christie Krupp Incompetent Attorney Dekalb Illinois Author: McHenry County, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Christie Krupp Dekalb, Illinois

Aug 20 2014
Irina Shabanova belochka_inc This Person SCAMMED an iPhone from me on eBay Chicago Illinois Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Irina Shabanova Chicago, Illinois

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 20 2014
Jeff Foster, Attorney General Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation Sent me a email accusing me of bank fraud along with an arrest warrant Internet Author: San Jose, California Collection Agencies: Jeff Foster, Attorney General Internet

Aug 19 2014
Advance Cash Services Debra WilliamsThompson Law GroupLegal Group of Attorneys The case will be downloaded on Monday (August 25'th2014) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back for further details. Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Loans: Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 19 2014
Indigo Sign Co William L Moore Sr, Cory Kerr, Melinda Hower, Bill Moore, Bill Doe, Bill Moore Sr, William Lawrence Moore Sr, DM Signs, Heritage Signs, Heritage Neon, 16189 Glebe, Dinwiddie, VA 23841, 110 Lauria Ct littleton, NC, Cathy Williams Indigo Sign Co William L Moore Sr, Cory Kerr, Melinda Hower, Bill Moore, Bill Doe, Bill Moore Sr, William Lawrence Moore Sr, DM Signs, Heritage Signs, Heritage Neon, 16189 Glebe, Dinwiddie, VA 23841, 110 Lauria Ct littleton, NC, Cathy Williams Dinwiddie Virginia Author: Dinwiddie, Virginia Sign Shops: Indigo Sign Co Dinwiddie, Virginia

Aug 19 2014
International Award Payment Center IAPC, Blue Series XI, scam to acquire funds from multiple individuals, no e-mail, no fax #, Blue Series XI, Government Form 1080, Small fee required, mathematical question prize payment, kansas city Missouri Author: San Diego, California $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center kansas city, Missouri

Aug 19 2014
William Morrison Warning notification about legal proceedings Amenia New York Author: Brownsville, Texas Cash Services: William Morrison New York

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 19 2014
Amy Lopez, Attorney Lazy She took my money and lost my kid with plenty of evidence and used non and just sat there lazy Fresno California
Author: Fresno, California Lawyers: Amy Lopez, Attorney Fresno, California

Timothy E Stapp Will take your money and run! Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: Timothy E Stapp Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 18 2014
Daniel J. Kortenhaus, Attorney At Law Daniel J. Kortenhaus, Attorney At Law Defaults on $71,000+ School Loan Saint Petersburg Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Daniel J. Kortenhaus, Attorney At Law Saint Petersburg, Florida

Aug 18 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc provides an exceptional client experience with exclusive Premier Client Services division. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 18 2014
ACS INC Sent me 2 emails stating I must pay $870.69. When I call the number provided they do not answer,and it is within the bussiness hours they provided. I also e- mailed them my direct phone number 2 weeks ago,still have not received a call from them. Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Loans: ACS INC Internet

Aug 17 2014
Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Steven Young THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER WHO HACKED INTO MY E MAIL Shenzhen,Guangdong Province,China. Internet Author: Hamilton, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Internet

Aug 17 2014
David Stone, Attorney, Law Office of David Stone, Lawyer David stone in Anaheim I had to put a star so it would go below ZEROS all the way across! Do not use David c stone/ office. A WORST ATTORNEY BY ANY SCALE Anaheim California Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: David Stone, Attorney, Law Office of David Stone, Anaheim, California

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet