WILLIAM SCOTT & ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: William Scott & Associates
There may be more specific results for "William Scott & Associates"
For more specific results for "William Scott & Associates"
Showing 1-25 of 20,191 Found Reports For more specific results for "William Scott & Associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
cyrille kenah william born XeichengWorld LLC cyrille kenah snakewood china cheats Beijing China Author: plano, Texas Gangs: cyrille kenah william born XeichengWorld LLC Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Michael Scott and Sara Gravley Pretty much exact same as others who tried to do business with them. Same Mr. Hall and then new purchaser Franklin South Carolina Author: Rosebud, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Vacation Properties by Owner Franklin, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
DARwaterfront and associates They sent a bill to collection that I do not owe. I have never used the product they claim I bought. The bill was for $70.04./ Sherman Oaks California Author: Bakersfield, California Unusual Rip-Off: DARwaterfront and associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 15 2017
Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction We delivered an 83,000 lbs crane from LA to TX October 2016,with the understanding that the invoice would be paid via mailed check. Scott has ignored multiple phone calls, emails and texts for 10+ months and we are out $3300 that the driver is owed. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They have answered and hung up the phone multiple times, and lied about payment status. pryor Oklahoma Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction pryor, Oklahoma

Aug 14 2017
TRS LIMITED & Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Tate says they are collecting for TRS LIMITED in the amount of $139.97 as a debt collector. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Vista, California Questionable Activities: TRS LIMITED Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. TRS LIMITED Got letter re Collections from Tate & Kirlin today. I do NOT owe them any money. Langhome Pennsylvania Author: Seattle, Washington Sales People: Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. Langhome, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Sara Gravely Scam- Timeshare Resale Fraud Shrewsbury Internet Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Internet

Aug 13 2017
Monge & Associates Scott Monge Brenda Johnson Stolen Cases, Deceptive practices Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Covington, Georgia Liars: Monge & Associates Georgia

Aug 13 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Trying to collect $198.02 Sherman Oaks California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Attorney Generals: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 13 2017
DAR waterfront & associates I bought a sample of Encante eye cream then called and cancelled my account. 2 yrs. Later I get this notice. Internet Author: Lafayette, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: DAR waterfront & associates Internet

Aug 12 2017
Brio Day and Night Serum. AKA VSO Skin Care Cream DAR Waterfront & Associates They have sent me a letter in an attempt to collect a past due balance. This is a fraudulent charge. I have a copy of the original charge paid on my credit card which was over one year ago, this account has been closed and no further purchases have been made. Internet Author: Chico, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Brio Day and Night Serum Internet

Aug 12 2017
Scott and Sons Auto Sales Bob Scott is the owner of Scotts and Sons Kyle is his son the man that sold us the car the man that did our paperwork Kyle Von is the man that took my payments every month that I made payments Stole my money and my car Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Scott and Sons Auto Sales Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates brio day and night serum ;allegrontiaging I received a notice in the mail saying i had an account with a past due balance of $109 for skin products I did not request or receive. Sherman Oaks California Author: Maysville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 12 2017
Grease Monkey Auto owner Scott charge for service that was not performed Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Oxnard, California Mechanics: Grease Monkey Auto Virginia Beach, Virginia

Aug 12 2017
Garden Central Owner, Scott Pittman came to my home as a landscape architect and drew plans for a relatively simple garden space. Upon agreement, I signed a contract for what amounted to be $2,400.00 per his suggestion on what would thrive in a very sun-filled space. Included was the delivery of good dark soil, limelight hydrangeas, a couple of low growing evergreen bushes and flowering plants. When the job was completed, I realized that the goods and the time of installation should not have exceeded $800.00 and even that would have been a bit much! The total cost of the plants could not have amounted more than $400.00, but this guy is a total rip off for sure! Berkley Michigan Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Landscaping: Garden Central Berkley, Michigan

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates States I owe them $51.78 for a product I did NOT order. NO way to contact them. When called I get directions how to pay them and emails are returned - NO SUCH EMAIL Sherman Oaks California Author: LAND O LAKES, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 11 2017
NorthStar Financial Group Angelina Walters, William Russel, lDaniel McCaffey Took money under false pretenses Beverly Hills California Author: Adelanto, California Advertising / Deceptive: NorthStar Financial Group California

18, Report #1392076

Aug 11 2017
American Cash Advance State attorney officer Parks fath Gibson’s Low Associates CASE NO : BSE988394/A ATTENTION: Fredy SOTO, Due Amount : $841.84 Let me introduce myself. I am a Senior Attorney: Parks Fath from Gibson’s Law Associate. As we were trying to reach you since a couple of days regarding a very serious matter about a lawsuit filed on your name stating that you are doing some fraud and Civil litigation.  Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Advance Internet

19, Report #1392053

Aug 11 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I ordered Allegro face cream advertised using a celebrity. It describe to pay S/H only. It was a good product. I paid S/H. I called to be sure they did not charge me for more orders. Did not want to buy more.  Sherman Oaks California
Author: Aiken, South Carolina Celebrities: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

20, Report #1392049

Aug 11 2017
Dar Waterfront &Associates Faulse attempt to collect a debt Sherman oaks California
Author: Beaumont, California Attorney Generals: Dar Waterfront &Associates

21, Report #1392006

Aug 11 2017
Jet Coin - Gladia coin - Brent Robinson, Scott Chandler They promise to double your Bitcoins within 60 days. They are no longer honoring their original contract with anyone. They have stolen 8 bitcoins from me. Internet Author: Shirley, New York Multi Level Marketing: Jet Coin Internet

22, Report #1391994

Aug 11 2017
Davis and ASsociates Alton Davis and a*s. Debt collectors Houston,Texas with various call centers Nationwide Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Collection Agency's: Davis and ASsociates Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
National Student Loan Associates Adam Kingsbury LIED, MISREPRESENTED, STOLE FROM MY ACCOUNT Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES MICHAEL J. SCOTT P.C. JOLTA ACCOUNT, LVNV FUNDING LLC Scott & Associates P.C. put a lien on me for a credit card I never had. CARROLLTON TX Texas Author: spring, Texas Collection Agency's: SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES CARROLLTON TX , Texas

Aug 09 2017
nystom and associates the Dr puts incorrect information in medical records apple valley Minnesota Author: bloomington, Minnesota Medical Expert Witnesses: nystom and associates apple valley, Minnesota