Your Search | windstream communications maitland, fl

Dec 08 2016
Peak communications Completely mis represented themselves Colorado springs Colorado Author: Norfork, Arkansas Telephone Companies: Peak communications Colorado springs, Colorado

Newegg A2Z E-Solution Unfair deceptive Atlanta Georgia
Received Refund Author: Harlingen, Texas Communications & Networking: Newegg Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 08 2016
Customer Choice Satellite Jonathan Hilden, Jeff Wilkinson, Johnnie Kaylor Committed Charge Back Fraud against their Vendor Clearwater FL Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Satellite Companies: Customer Choice Satellite Nationwide

4, Report #1341920

Dec 07 2016
netgear netgear destroyed my internet capability when I downloaded their updateand wanted me to pay them before fixing it Internet Author: rural, Alabama Communications & Networking: netgear Internet

Dec 07 2016
AL-WAZEER GROUP AMERICAN EMPIRE LLC DO NOT HAUL THEIR EQUIPMENT! Farmington Hills Michigan Author: North Port FL, Florida Trucking Companies: AL-WAZEER GROUP Farmington Hills, Michigan

Dec 06 2016
toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl sold me a new car with inferior after market parts and did not disclose at purchase and will not replace now that it has failed hollywood Florida Because.... Author: palm springs, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl hollywood, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Charter Communications Charter Spectrum, Charter internet, Charter Television Liar Liar Pants On Fire. Classic Bait and Switch charter.com Nationwide
Author: Riverbank, California Internet Service Providers: Charter Communications Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
The Deal Empire 3106661847 FL SENIOR CITIZEN LVG ON $700.MONTHLY INCOME, RIPPED OFF! BY DEAL EMPIRE! Florida (supposedly) Author: Bloomington, Indiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire 3106661847 FL Florida

Dec 05 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered item, taken out of my account, never received item FL Internet Author: Marquez, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 03 2016
Exactta Communications Soup Network Sim Card scam Madrid Nationwide Author: Muscat, Other Telephone Companies: Exactta Communications Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 01 2016
Karate America Jacksonville Beach Internet Author: Jacksonville Fl, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Karate America Internet

Dec 01 2016
International Van Lines Damage, Disrespect Coral Springs, FL Nationwide, Florida
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Moving Companies: International Van Lines Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
David Chason, DBA AEI Snowsound, David Chason DBA AEIDavid M. Chason Design, LLC interior designer - luxury design - luxury ghom Miami, FL, fl Author: miami, Florida Interior Decorators: David Chason, DBA AEI Miami, , , FL

Nov 29 2016
Tire Kingdom in Jupiter Florida Completely Bogus Upsell Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter FL, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tire Kingdom in Jupiter Florida Jupiter, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Playster Playster.Com / Colin Strachan (Communications Manager) False and Misleading Advertising, Bait and Switch, DMCA Violations, Ignoring DMCA takedown requests, supporting bookjackers and spammers, deceiving people into signing up for free trial in order to access PDFs of authors books NOT in their database Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Playster Internet

Nov 29 2016
PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Sweet and sticky They charged me for something I didn't want Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas Entertainers: PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Internet

Nov 27 2016
North America Prime Scam/Bait and Switch North Lauderdale, FL Nationwide Laura , northamerica prime Author: Panama City, Florida Moving Companies: North America Prime Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
The DEal Empire MYTACTICALKITS This is where my money went. I ordered a panty shaper on facebook on nov 12th but never got it. I have emailed these people several times but no answer.They took the money out of my serve account,but sent it to MYTACTICALKITS , whatever that is. It was The Deal Empire ON facebook.. 8630 Orlando Fl. money taken from serve acc. On facebook Author: Carriere, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: The DEal Empire

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
cableboxandmodem.com refused to refund, sold broken equipment Thornton Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington Communications & Networking: cableboxandmodem.com Thornton, Colorado

Nov 24 2016
Autonation Greenacres Damaged my car, and said I could drive my car with a rear end leaking fluid Greenacres, Fl. Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Autonation Greenacres Internet

Nov 22 2016
1949 Elder Fraud, Beware Largo Florida Author: Oldsmar, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Graham Heating and AC FL

Nov 21 2016
Patent Services USA ownmyinvention.com This company is a SCAM, STEALS MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS!!!! Miami FL Author: Carteret, New Jersey Patent & Trademark Services: Patent Services USA Internet