Your Search | windstream communications maitland, fl

Feb 04 2016
hsbc mortgage corp I filed a deed in leu of foreclosure on Oct 1, 2010. Through HSBC law firm in Tampa Fl. In 2011 they filed a TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE BACK TO hsbc oN 07/2013 THEY THEN FILED A FORCLOSURE NOTICE without notifying me Depew New York Author: Sebring, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: hsbc mortgage corp Internet

Feb 03 2016
ShaBam Pets Tammy Fisher Hobbs SHOULD BE CALLED SHA SCAM PETS DELAND, FL Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: ShaBam Pets Internet

Feb 02 2016
relgeek.com Trasport broker school Coral Springs, Florida Author: santa paula, California Con Artists: relgeek.com Coral Springs, FL 33067, Florida

Jan 31 2016
Sunoco in Belleview, Florida Scammed out of 25 cent a gallon fuel rewards and 50 cents gas on Credit Card Belleview Florida Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Gas Stations: Sunoco in Belleview, FL Belleview,

Jan 29 2016
AWAI I am inquiring whether there are any current updated reports since 2013. Delray, FL Internet Author: Zanesville, Ohio Advertising Agencies: AWAI Internet

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa California Martha Gonzales, Erin Doyle and Darlene Nunez I hired this company to take care of my tax situation. Nicole who was an atty who worked there was my attorney she was excellent. We communicated all the time. All of a sudden, communications ceased. I had no ideal that Nicole had terminated her relationship with this company.. So for months my case apparently set idle. No one contacted me to let me know. I requested a refund. Costa Mesa California We made up for any mistakes 10x to you Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa Ca. Costa Mesa, California

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax Solutions Unresponsive communications, No results Brooklyn New York Author: Bentley, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax Solutions Brooklyn, New York

Jan 28 2016
Frontier Communications Corp Promised 12 MBS only recieved 1/2. Nationwide Author: Fultonville, New York Internet: Frontier Communications Corp Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
USHUD.COM USAHUD.COM REVIEW: USHUD.com has been serving the local real estate community since 1999 and we have had thousands of clients since our inception. What we have learned through being online for such a long period of time is that people want to talk to people. *UPDATE: USHUD pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Sincere Apologies Author: Saint Augustine , Florida Realtors: USHUD.COM Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 26 2016
Own it now Metro West 5920 Metropolis Way, Orlando, FL 32835, Orlando, FL 32835 WATCH OUT... WITH THEM THEY treat you LIKE USED CAR SALESMAN., Internet Author: orlando, Florida Rental Stores: Own it now Metro West Internet

Jan 26 2016
Action Air Conditioning Co Armenia Ave Tampa Fl. David Russell BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY ESPECIALLY SINCE THE SUMMER IS APPROACHING Tampa Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Consumer Services: Action Air Con ditioning Co Armenia Ave Tampa Fl. Tampa, Florida

Jan 25 2016
A Cut Above Services, LLC ACAS Breaches own contract; illegal and ethical practices, Liars, Does not pay Jacksonville, Fl and many other states Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Landscape Companies: A Cut Above Services, LLC Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
24-7 in touch, Clearwater, FL A scam staffing company! Clearwater Florida Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Employment Services: 24-7 in touch, Clearwater, FL Clearwater, Florida

Jan 24 2016
BookHolders FRUAD !!! Tampa Fl Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: BookHolders Nationwide

15, Report #1282022

Jan 24 2016
pep boys bradenton, Fl Overcharging, No Customer Service Bradenton Florida Author: Parrish, Florida Auto Repair Service: pep boys parrish, Florida

16, Report #1281948

Jan 23 2016
structured cabling solutions inc aka scs technologies company does NOT pay overtime to us as structured cabling technicians. They force us to work for piece rate which is wrong and illegal Miami Gardens Florida
Author: Miami FL, Florida Communications & Networking: structured cabling solutions inc Miami Gardens, Florida

Jan 22 2016
Summit Nursing Services Melva Does not pay Nurses & Therapists. Margate Fl Author: Coral Springs, Florida Home HealthCare: Summit Nursing Services Florida

Jan 22 2016
white kidney bean tampa fl Garcinia slim m fl, Redhots*lushroo w hollywood, ca they stolen money out of my acct tampa fl Internet Author: Pinehurst, Idaho Weightloss Programs: white kidney bean tampa fl Internet

Jan 22 2016
Rise Broadband Rhino Communications, Rise Broadband, Satilite Internet Rise Broadband, Satilite Internet, Rhino Communications Internet
Author: Krum, Texas Satellite Companies: Rise Broadband Internet

Jan 21 2016
apx vivint lied Provo, Utah Author: Richardson, Texas Communications & Networking: apx Provo, Utah

Jan 20 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement - Pembroke Pines, Florida Lowe's Rip off on windows and doors Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Window Manufacturers: Lowe's Home Improvement - Pembroke Pines, FL Pembroke Pines, Florida

22, Report #1190871

Jan 19 2016
Reality Dance Jam Tour Ann Conville Another family scammed!!! Beware# New Jersey
Another lie Author: El Paso, Texas Tours & Excursions: Reality Dance Jam Tour Internet

Jan 19 2016
Colfin FL/Plexor marketing Colfin fl 6,7, plexor marketing Mortgage company, totally fake criminals valrico Nationwide Author: sunrise, Florida Banks: Colfin FL/Plexor marketing Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Valu Pass ValuPass is a ripoff! I was called under the pretense that I had won gift cards to Walmart, then before I knew waht was happening, I was enrolled in all the companies that would be giving me my gift card from walmart. I tired to cancel immediately but was told I had to wait 14 days to cancel the offers. After 14 days, I called everyone on the list including ValuPass to cancel the memebership. I have since been charged 3 months in a row...I tried to call and speak to a representative, but could never reach one. Maitland Florida Author: Breckenridge, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Clearwater Cars Bobby the owner, Frank salesperson Car Scam Sales in Clearwater FL Clearwater Florida Fake response,you're busted Jim. Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Clearwater Cars Clearwater, Florida