Your Search | wirefly, liberty wireless, star number & inphonic

Dec 05 2016
T.MOBILE A.K.A.Martin. Employee number# 1192689.Fountain Valley. 18515 Brookhurst Fountain Valley CA 92708-6707. WAM,BAM,SLAM,SCAM,BAIT AN SWITCH,GALAXY EIGHT HUNDRED PLUS RAISE MO PAYMENT NO SERVICE .NO REFUND. Fountain Valley California Author: West Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T.MOBILE Fountain Valley, California

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless At Vista Ridge THis PHONE Is OUT OF ORDER! Lewisville, TX 75067 Texas
Author: Highland Park, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless At Vista Ridge Lewisville, TX 75067, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Overage Out of Control Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Adult Web Site: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
EYENoir Advanced eye serum Company is very decptive in their advertising for senior citizens. Personnel at company phone number are not helpful Nationwide Author: wake forest, North Carolina Questionable Activities: EYENoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Dream Number Beds Jeffco Fibres Doesn't cover any warranty on Dream Number Products Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Mattress Stores: Dream Number Beds Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
cloudbet.com cloudbet.comsupport@cloudbet.com SCAM - No phone number - Never respond to email request worldwide internet Internet Author: fresno, California Casinos: cloudbet.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Pulled money out of my account without my permission and during free trial., But I did not check my Credit, I don't know why they took it out. They charged me $1.00, then this month they charged me$ 29.95. Tennessee United States call 855-421-9615 that is their refund number Author: Cayce, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless Scam - Data Usage ALamo California Yes you can... Author: Alamo, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless ALamo, California

Dec 03 2016
North star moving Slimey Creepy Movers Move from New York to New Jersey Internet Author: Bronx , New York Moving & Storage: North star moving Internet

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
Antenna Deals Flint Texas Sold me 2 antennas and won't return my phone calls to get refund or to send them back. Contacted the manufacturer and they gave me a RAM number but told me they had to be returned to the place I bought them to get my refund Flint Texas Internet Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Antenna Deals Flint Texas Internet

Dec 01 2016
masononlinestore.com Nguyen Thi Thuy Vanalso Powered by BigCommerce© 2016 masononlinestore.com Fraud store- Does not exist. Lost 160.00 on TV purchase Huntington beach California Author: Liberty, Texas TVs & VCRs: masononlinestore.com Huntington beach , California

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire Took the money and no product, no valid phone number and no email response Nationwide Author: Annandale, Virginia Beauty Salons: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
also-star Jari Thomson Takes your money and no payback Hong Kong Internet Author: Byron Center , Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: also-star Internet

Nov 30 2016
colombiancupid colombiancupid.com The biggest mistake was assuming this company was honest. I should have checked it's reviews. I trusted them with my banking information and when it was time to cancel it was imposible. The USA phone number is invalid and when I email them about the fraudulent charge they claim that they can not do anything about it, knowingly the charge is fraudulent. Internet correction of company name Author: los Angeles, California Dating Services: colombiancupid Internet

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire Order was not received. No tracking number. No return of email sent. Charged my card. Nationwide Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
usa benefits advantage I don't know how i got them, i was just trying to call my medical insurance that the pharmacy says i am not covered, so i called the number behind the insurance card and that's how i got them.Virginia Beach Virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: usa benefits advantage Virginia Beach , Virginia

Nov 30 2016
Riverstone residential Grey star Illegal practice, unethical, rude Portland Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Tenants: Riverstone residential

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Verizon Wireless Unauthorized plan changes, contract extensions & shipping devices to strange address Nationwide
Author: Longmeadow, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire My order number was DE126550 ordered on 11/3/2016 address 1735 Caton Ave Brooklyn NY, 11226 suite 344 I place an order with The Deal Empire and never received it. Sent emails no response. Then only name that i wad able to get was kaviyomsv.com Brooklyn NY 11226 klaviyomsv.com. Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire They took my money and a month later did not provide a tracking number and do not respond to emails asking for the tracking and/or a refund. unknown Internet Author: Jurupa Valley, California Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet