Your Search | wirefly, liberty wireless, star number & inphonic

May 25 2016
Prolean Forskolin Did not finish transaction. I did a backspace after putting in credit number and they still used it. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Savannah, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Prolean Forskolin Pleasant Grove , Utah

May 24 2016
Best Star Home Health Horrible company that doesnt pay for services Carrollton texas False Author: mansfield, Texas Personal Services: Best Star Home Health Carrollton,

May 21 2016
Verizon Wireless Overbilling Nationwide Author: Kerens, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 20 2016
Green Dot My Company send my $2000 Payroll to the correct routing and account number and they will not post to my account Pasadena/Monrivia CA Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Nationwide

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide You do not understand Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 19 2016
Non stop connections Ms.beautiful Displayed a fake profile of me somehow n hacer my whole physical address n phone number without my knowledge Pepper pike Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: Non stop connections Pepper pike , Ohio

May 19 2016
Sweepstakes audit b├»ureau / notification center Sweepstakes Udit bureau,, Sweepstakes notification center, dispatched from the office of the Sweepstakes entry service dept Emerson publishing inc Received a dated document with registration number to be delivered only to personal. Addressed Dallas Texas Author: Tucker, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes audit bureau / notification center Dallas, Texas

May 19 2016
Mark Stachura - Telco Experts & Business Consulting Gold Coast Internet Call me Lier you know my number. Author: Brisbane , Florida Communications & Networking: Mark Stachura Internet

May 18 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless Cell phone scam; price gouging; contract rip off Nationwide Even more laughable... Author: Detroit , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 18 2016
E3 IT Solutiions RICHARD | 310 966 7333 | 213-347-9450 | Info@e3itsolutions.com BEWARE OF THIS A*******!! RICHARD | E3 IT SOLUTIONS | PHONE NUMBER: show contact info I WORK ON A PROJECT FOR HIM & HE NEVER PAY ME!!! THE FIRST COUPLE SMALL PROJECTS, THE CUSTOMER PAY ME DIRECT. UNTIL THE LAST PROJECT AT 5777 WEST CENTURY BLVD. LAX.. HE SAID THE CUSTOMER WROTE THE WHOLE JOB AMOUNT DIRECT TO HIM. THEREFORE, HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME VIA PAYPAL... I WAITED & WAITED, THIS f**kER RICHARD FROM E3 IT SOLUTIONS IGNORED MY CALL, TEXT & EMAIL. HE OWED ME $350 DONT BELIEVE ME? GOOGLE HIS NAME & COMPANY..... YOU WILL FIND NOTHING ABOUT HIM NOR HIS COMPANY... Beverly Hills California Author: North Hollywood, California Computer Programmers: E3 IT Solutiions Internet

May 18 2016
Service Star Realty DO NOT RENT FROM SERVICE STAR REALTY Phoenix Arizona Author: Laveen, Arizona Real Estate Services: Service Star Realty Phoenix,

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 17 2016
Greg Oliver , Tradewind Housing, Kevin Williams Real estate scam, lease to own scam. Greg Oliver, Kevin Williams Florida Florida Forgot to leave his phone number +1 305-609-4131 Author: Nampa, Boise Idaho and Florida , Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Greg Oliver , Tradewind Housing Florida

May 17 2016
CONSLINES INMATE PHONE CALLS RIP OFF Author: MOON TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania Telephone Answering Services: CONSLINES Internet

May 17 2016
 I have been searching for a Golden Retriever for so long I suffer with depression and a dog would have definitely helped me I came across one at Liberty retrievers and they were going to sell it to me I sent them the money via MoneyGram they got them money and it doesn't look like I'm getting the dog Richmond VA Virginia Author: Largo, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: Liberty Retrievers Richmond VA, Virginia

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 17 2016
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Fraudulent charges on credit card Ft. Lauderdale/Miami Florida Ft. Lauderdale Author: Marietta, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Blue Star Cruises FL

May 16 2016
Blue Star Cruises/ Grand Celebration / Cabb Group LLC SCAM!! Rip-off , Gets your credit card! totally not for real telemarketing! South Daytona Florida Author: Jax, Florida Boat Cruises: Blue Star Cruises/Grand Celebration South Daytona, Florida

May 16 2016
Nora Reinfeld Nora I was given Nora number from a friend that saw her number on a build board.After reaching out to her,I didn't immediately pay for here services. Florida Nationwide Author: Ellenwood , Georgia Adoption Agencies: Nora Reinfeld Nationwide

May 16 2016
Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Carrollton Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Carrollton Unethical & shady maintenance practices Carrollton Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Carrollton Carrollton, Texas

May 16 2016
National Asset Recovery Service Danielle Ambersley She said i won 7 million and a benz but i have to pay 150 to get a reciept number to get my prize She said she lived in kanasa but her facebook say Nationwide Well duh! Author: Odessa, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: National Asset Recovery Service Nationwide

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
AT&T Wireless I switch from AT&T to another carrier 1 day before my service renewal and they still charge me on the day of my renewal even though they were not my providers Nationwide Author: San Ysidro, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
QLINK WIRELESS Cell phone locks up I'm unable to reach them to cancel service. Unable to answer calls. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS Norristown, Pennsylvania