Your Search | wirefly, liberty wireless, star number & inphonic

Aug 29 2016
SmoothSkyn Crescent Holdings LLC Very Rude Customer Service Arizona Author: Bellflower, California Eye Care: SmoothSkyn Liberty, Missouri

Aug 29 2016
Atomic Deals Unholy Discounts Money was taken from my account yet no order delivered, and no reply from the several emails to support I made. No number to contact. No customer service? Scam?? Internet Author: Beardsley, Minnesota Bed & Bath: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 29 2016
Republic Wireless Won't take back phone, zero cust. service, website a never-emding nightmare Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Republic Wireless Internet

Aug 28 2016
Gogotech II LLC Fulfillment Center575 Underhill BlvdSys set, NY 11791USA Received a replacement Samsung battery that does not work and the site is no longer available for me to return. No phone number either Syosset New York Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Internet Fraud: Gogotech II LLC Syosset, New York

Aug 28 2016
Funding way , MaxCarLoan For some strange reason i was scrolling through my spam and saw the email that regrettably opened and fell for the scam. 40% my fault but they have my social security number and that scares me Internet Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Funding way , MaxCarLoan Internet

Aug 28 2016
Cloud5 Communications | Bob Post CEO | Hotel Wifi Rip Offs Cloud5 Communications, Xfinity Wifi, Hotel wireless, free hotel wifi hotel wifi, free wifi scam, free wifi rip off. hotel wifi rip off chicago Illinois Author: screwyou, Nevada Communications & Networking: Cloud5 Communications | Bob Post CEO | Hotel Wifi Rip Offs chicago, Illinois

Aug 27 2016
NorthStar Moving Corporation NorthStar Moving & Storage North Star Movers NorthStar Moving North Star Moving Damages Property and Does Not Pay for Damages Chatsworth California
Author: Camarillo, California Moving Companies: NorthStar Moving Corporation Chatsworth, California

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Optimal Health Products Inc This company scamed me! They deducted $78 without my concent or approval of the transaction. I called the number to try and see if they could refung the amount withdrawn from my account, they lady didnt know how to help me properly. Savanna Georgia Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Sales People: Optimal Health Products Inc Savanna, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Reclaim Technology Texted my Verizon wireless Cell regarding officialmichaelkor.com sale and i ordered a bunch of handbags couldnt tell ya Internet
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Elite Star Steve Bauer, Marketing Director Guaranteed me 150% profit return on my $5000 investment Phoenix Arizona Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Customer Leads: Elite Star Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Think Media Company Inc FRAUD Dont know. ordered through paypal Internet
Author: Star, Idaho Newspapers – Magazines: Think Media Company Inc Internet

Aug 24 2016
SammyDress.com Sammy DressSammydress Purchased a blanket from them for a graduation gift. It was suppose to arrive in 25 days. It has been 54 days and no package. I have contacted them and they say no tracking number. I spoke to Post Office and they said ALL packages have a tracking number. Unknown Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Clothing Stores: SammyDress.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
Prize distribution services The letter states that i won 1,823,976.00. It says i needed to claim my prize in 14 days by sending them 20 dollars which I did. It has a prize file number of 30601319345. I have not received anything from them in over a month. I was scammed and want my money back. Hewlett New York Not going to happen.... Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: Prize distribution services Hewlett, New York

Aug 24 2016
GOD SVCGS.COM I do not know how they or however they are! Tennessee Their number is 855-421-9615 Author: Columbia, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: GOD SVCGS.COM Internet

Aug 22 2016
Brandon Curtiss Liberty Property Management Fraud, Deceit, Theft, Lies, Manipulation, Cheat, Threats, Meridian Idaho Author: Fruitland, Idaho Liars: Brandon Curtiss Meridian, Idaho

Aug 22 2016
Jump For Fun telephone number 1- 800- 281-6792 child's birthday ruined Poway California Author: San Diego, , California Festivals & Event Services: Jump For Fun Poway, California

Aug 22 2016
Liberty award authority Lawrence Holcomb, transfer agent John Bartholomew, president Took money did not follow through Old Bethpage, New York 1108-9018 New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Liberty award authority NY

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 21 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia