WIREFLY, LIBERTY WIRELESS, STAR NUMBER & INPHONIC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Wirefly, Liberty Wireless, Star Number & Inphonic
There may be more reports for "Wirefly, Liberty Wireless, Star Number & Inphonic"
For more results perform a general search for "Wirefly, Liberty Wireless, Star Number & Inphonic"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
JDog Enterprises, Resentment.org, Dating Psycos Allowed random users to post my personal information including my home address and phone number Penn Valley California
j-dog.net not jdog.net: the dash is the difference Author: College Park, Maryland SEO - Reputation Management: JDog Enterprises Penn Valley, California

Mar 26 2017
Reece Builders Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Reece Builders commitment to customer satisfaction. Reece Builders’ courteous crews are factory certified and products are always backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. *UPDATE: Reece Builders pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Reece Builders recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Home Improvements: Reece Builders & Aluminum Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For over 38 years, Reece Builders has been installing affordable window replacements for Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater residents, as well as surrounding areas throughout the greater Tampa Bay area. Reece Builders’ courteous crews are factory certified and products are always backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders number one goal is for customers to be 100% satisfied. Internet

Mar 26 2017
Reece Builders Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Reece Builders products are backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders is committed to customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Reece Builders pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Reece Builders recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
All employees are paid. Author: Clearwater , Florida Better Business Bureau: Reece Builders & Aluminum Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For over 38 years, Reece Builders has been installing affordable window replacements for Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater residents, as well as surrounding areas throughout the greater Tampa Bay area. Reece Builders’ courteous crews are factory certified and products are always backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders number one goal is for customers to be 100% satisfied.

Mar 25 2017
Disbursement and fulfillment Send official looking letter asking for $12.99. To win 2 million. Scam if i win that much take the fee out my winnings no phone number no e mail on the letter they should get mail fraud Kansas city Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Federal Government: Disbursement and fulfillment Kansas city, Kansas

Mar 25 2017
Badger Wholesale LLC Nick Wireless security cameras , Acer tablets , smartphone watches Door to door Internet Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Badger Wholesale LLC Internet

Mar 24 2017
Author: Bradenton, Florida Builders & Contractors: Reece Builders & Aluminum Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For over 38 years, Reece Builders has been installing affordable window replacements for Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater residents, as well as surrounding areas throughout the greater Tampa Bay area. Reece Builders’ courteous crews are factory certified and products are always backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders number one goal is for customers to be 100% satisfied. St Petersburg, Florida

Mar 22 2017
Psydosurge & Only Eyes Don't provide your Credit Card Number beause it will result in un-authorized charges! Internet Please Correct to Unauthorized Chages Author: Hutchins, Texas Skin Care: Psydosurge & Only Eyes Internet

Mar 21 2017
Net 10 Wireless Junk phone, recycled phone #, bad customer service, no refund no service no help Miami Florida Internet Author: Newville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Net 10 Wireless Internet

Mar 20 2017
Reece Builders RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Reece Builders | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Reece Builders is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Reece Builders started business in 1972. Reece Builders are a locally family owned and operated business. Reece Builders only sells and installs the finest windows and doors in your area. Reece Builders receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Reece Builders made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction & a lifetime warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Reece Builders.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Reece Builders & Aluminum Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For over 38 years, Reece Builders has been installing affordable window replacements for Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater residents, as well as surrounding areas throughout the greater Tampa Bay area. Reece Builders’ courteous crews are factory certified and products are always backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders number one goal is for customers to be 100% satisfied. Saint Petersburg , Florida

Mar 20 2017
TxTag Burnet Road Austin, TX 78727 TxTag is using my account number for someone else and billing me Austin Texas
Author: Waco, Texas Attorney Generals: TxTag Austin, Texas

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
ALL STAR CARDS Richard J. Loscalzo Doing Business Illegally! Los Angeles California
Author: Brea, California Consignment Stores: ALL STAR CARDS Los Angeles, California

Mar 17 2017
General Steel Corporation REVIEW: General Steel clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with General Steel Corporation zero unresolved complaints - thousands satisfied customers attest to General Steel’s unprecedentedly low number of customer complaints. General Steel commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional guidance, project success sets the standard for service in the steel building industry. General Steel commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Littleton Colorado, Nationwide. *UPDATE: General Steel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service. General Steel in Big Financial Trouble Author: Culver City, California Builders & Contractors: General Steel Corporation | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction, cut out the middle man - purchase a steel building that will perfectly suit your needs without paying a contractor’s retail price. Denver, Colorado

Mar 16 2017
YouthRenew Product didn't work & was charged $89.00 x 2 Claimed the big star use product-they can afford it! I can't Internet Author: Faribault, Minnesota Skin Care: YouthRenew Internet

15, Report #1361999

Mar 15 2017
simple income solutions can't get a true contact number for a refund of 74.00 Internet Author: NASHUA, New Hampshire Work at Home Business: simple income solutions Internet

16, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

Mar 15 2017
Treatsie llc Bought a subscription ,3month, in December. It is no mid March and I haven't seen a thing. We've recieved sorry for the delay twice. I have left 3 emails. Only recieved one automatic answer. I've called every number I could fined and never any answer or return call Little rock Internet Author: Palmdale, California Mail Order Services: Treatsie llc Internet

Mar 14 2017
Madwire Media REVIEW: “Madwire Media Execution Excellence” commitment to total customer satisfaction. Madwire Media number one objective is to grow your business and provide world class customer service, Guaranteed. Loveland Colorado*UPDATE: Madwire Media pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Madwire Media Rip-off Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I wish I had read this report before signing up Author: Far Rockaway, New York Websites: Madwire Media TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust.. “Madwire Media Commitment to Execution Excellence” 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Full service marketing and design agency specializing in services for small-to-large sized businesses worldwide. Affordable design, development, eCommerce, marketing services. Internet

Mar 14 2017
Liberty Auto Warranty Don't use this company. They are a scam or don't know what they are doing. Anthony thinks he know everything and is the most arrogant, unprofessional a*hole I have ever dealt with. I have spoken to every Mercedes Certified repair shop, Mercedes Benz themselves and 2 transmission shop and they all said the same thing. On a 2005 S430, the transmission is VIN specific and you cannot just buy a junk transmission and put it in that car, it will not run. They don't want to hear it. They are telling me that is not true and I have to prove it in writing. Pick up the phone, do some research. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Warranty: Liberty Auto Warranty Florida

Sandals Resort Five-Star rated my @**! Saint Lucius
Author: Hobart, Indiana Resorts: Sandals Resort Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 13 2017
Chris Jennings, Chris Gantor, Blue Star General Contracting Chris Gantor, Chris Jennings, Blue Star General Contracting Chris Jennings sub contracted Pro Fresh N All LLC Carpet Cleaning company and failed to pay there invoice Mckinney Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Cleaning Services: Chris Jennings, Chris Gantor, Blue Star General Contracting Mckinney, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Does not honor agreements NY Nationwide Author: Dover, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
First Class Whitening This is a total ripoff. I tried the product thinking it was a cheaper alternative to other whitening agents for my teeth. I tried it - and it worked a little, then I received a bill for over 100.00!! I tried to contact to return by email - they took over a week to respond and say to call their toll free number. They waited until my month to return was over before sending me an email to contact them. Henderson Nevada Author: Fontana, California Dental Services: First Class Whitening Henderson , Nevada