Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Wirefly, Liberty Wireless, Star Number & Inphonic

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 24 2017
Steven Pieters lsteveeng010 Was of now this his man has scammed at least four women using this name and internet address . This telephone number is still active Patchogue New York Author: NORTH PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island Adult Web Sites: Steven Pieters Internet

Feb 24 2017
Centurion Construction Jason Sleater Jason SlaterJason R Sleater Jason Ray Sleater Jason Sleater Strikes Again After 509 Fitness Twin Falls Idaho
Author: Liberty Lake, Washington Manufactured Home Dealers: Jason Sleater Twin Falls, Idaho

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Straight Talk Walmart Changed portable number without permission Nationwide
Author: Fresno, Texas Electrical Services: Straight Talk Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
UNLOCK FUSION UnlockFusion.com Rip off scam, piece of s***, won't return emails, pathetic excuse for customer service phone number which is an outgoing message that they never return, Internet Yep! Author: SPRUCE PINE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: UNLOCK FUSION Internet

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum I called to cancel 2 products and they cancelled only 1. and continued to send both products and charge for both products. Finally got a number on the internet..tied to sell me a diccounted rate to continue and would not accept unopened returns. Forget this company. Do Not order the teaser special. Fountain Valley California Author: bakersfiled, California Adult Web Site: ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
True Wireless Lifeline Fraud Nationwide Author: Glenpool, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Tamara Cooper Creditors nation wide credit union Our company has authorized to recover money from me there no name of the company no telephone number no address nationwide Author: Denton , Texas Adult Web Site: Tamara Cooper Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear They said they were so confident in their product that they were giving a limited number of bottles for shipping and handling only. Then they charged my credit card which I only gave to pay the shipping $180 Don mills Ontario Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Celebrities: Skin endear Don mills , Ontario

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 22 2017
alpha X boost, Not sure no company name on package only po box is suppose to be free trial you pay shipping Packing slip has order 5214097 order date 1/25/2017 vendor says 0 nothing Then has customer 202 then custumerpo 8a7772e9d8 this is alpha X boost with no return return phone number has po box with no company name to return so l feel it's a big scam if Alpha X Boost LP St Petersburg florida Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X boost Internet

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 22 2017
liberty mutual Georgia Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Title and Escrow Services: liberty mutual Georgia

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ronnie Brooks Capital Management ,_c/o Advance America Mr. Brooks called my niece. Mr Brooks call my sister. Mr Brooks called my dad. I had called Mr. Brooks as soon my niecr was going work. The number he gave me 3182331738 he never picked up phone gave me a long message on my niece phone to call1800 883 9067 Nationwide Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Star Stable Online horseback riding game Took my poor baby's birthday money Internet Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Websites: Star Stable Internet

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
nation star morgage paid them off came back saying i owed more and now has lost my loan information and wont even speak to me without giving me tge run around.. texas nation wide Author: norman park, Georgia Attorneys General: nation star morgage Georgia

Feb 21 2017
www.campingandfishingoutlet I placed an online order on 12/31/16 for a 32 ounce Yeti cup and have received nothing! I tried calling the number listed and it's been disconnected. My CC was billed $29.99. San Antonio Internet Author: Lewiston, Maine Credit Card Fraud: campingandfishingoutlet Internet

Feb 20 2017
HealthzStorez Do not order from this company... no service... no product... no response India with a Brooklyn, New York number Internet
HealthyzStorez.com Scam Author: San Pedro, California Pharmacies: HealthzStorez Internet

Feb 20 2017
powercontact.biz Strong Current Enterprises Limited19-21 Crawford Street, Dept 706,London, W1H 1PJCoc Number 7245331VAT Number - NL823330692B01 When i placed order cost should have been $113. AU but $290AU was debited to my Credit Card London, W1H 1PJ internet Author: Winmalee, Alabama Cameras & Video: powercontact.biz London, W1H 1PJ,