Your Search | wirefly, liberty wireless, star number & inphonic

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 18 2017
Tress Obsession I have a number of friends in the hair industry and I keep seeing their work and pictures/videos STOLEN by Tress Obsession (tressobsession.weebly.com) and Tress Obsessions on Facebook. They give NO credit to the stylist whom videos they steal.  BUYERS BEWARE! Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Jan 17 2017
Holiday Fury scam, ripoff, no tracking number, no refund, no delivery Internet Author: Greencastle, Indiana Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Jan 17 2017
A GRADE AUTO SOLD ME A DEFECTIVE NOT WORKING PART WONT PAY ANYTHING TOWARDS LABOR FOR NEW PART HOFFMAN ESTATE Illinois Author: STAR, Idaho Auto Parts: A GRADE AUTO HOFFMAN ESTATE, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
Liberty Mutual David Derbyshire (aka A* Hat) refused to pay claim on a tornado damaged roof Boston, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Athens, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Number One Music Number One Music is indeed a scam! Internet Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Number One Music Internet

Jan 16 2017
Algo-Star No funds were release one month after withdrawal request was submitted HUNG HOM Kowloon Author: Beacon, New York Investment Brokers: Algo-Star HUNG HOM,

Jan 16 2017
Buxishop.com Selling bootleg shirts without permission - phone number doesn't work either Internet Author: California On-Line Business: Buxishop.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
REVIVSKINCREAM sent sample of skin care cream and cannot find the co. phone no. to address. The paper included a phone number that does not work Fountain Valley California Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: REVIVSKINCREAM Internet

Jan 15 2017
Copus & Copus, P.A. Law Office Of Steven W. Copus , Shalimar , Florida, Bar Number 663352 - Dirty Lawyer, Fraud, Court Bribery, Retainer Theft, Shalimar Florida Author: Shalimar, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Copus & Copus, P.A. Shalimar, Florida

Jan 15 2017
Copus & Copus, P.A. Attorney Steven William Copus – Florida Bar Number 663352 in Shalimar, Florida - Scams Prospective Client Out Of $5,000 - Provides ZERO Service! Shalimar Florida Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Copus & Copus, P.A. Shalimar, Florida

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered a remote control balloon Nov4. I have yet to receive it and they do not answer inquiries. No phone number. Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
The Wish Store Ordered a product from them back in November and still have not received. I have emailed several times with no response. Can't locate a phone number for them.  Internet Author: Brighton, Michigan Appliances: The Wish Store Internet

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
99Santa Never received my bluetooth car adapter. I ordered it on December 9th. No response & no phone number to contact them. 3200 North America Drive West Seneca, New York 14224 Internet Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: 99Santa Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Liberty Tax Service LibTax Scammer tampa fl Author: tampa, Florida Income tax: Liberty Tax Service tampa, FL

Jan 12 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless Lied to Customers - Chose not to notify customers eligible for a phone upgrade that they were taking this option away Nationwide Author: Ontario, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Eyenoir and Skinoir Also known as Skin Renew out of California They are not misrepresenting who they are and what product they are selling. Taking money from consumers fraudulently when they do not even have the product in hand for 14 days. They are using the Dr. Oz show and Ellen Show to sell the product and that is not the product you get! Once they have your card number you are screwed they continue to take your money! They must be stopped! Internet Author: Tifton, Georgia Alternative Health: Eyenoir and Skinoir Internet

Jan 11 2017
Banner Del Web Hospital Disabeled man in horrible pain denied help in ER until he gives his social security number Sun city west Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Banner Del Web Hospital Sun citywest, Arizona

Jan 11 2017
PENDRICK CP II PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Sold incorrect information on a debt, my name, credit card number and social security number to a debt collection agency INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: jeannette, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: PENDRICK CP II INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Jan 11 2017
Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies James Randall. Female would not provide her name. I contacted Johnson's Teacup Yorkies in hopes of adoping Mimi. I was told she was available however in order to process a application I had to answer some questions. I answered the questions and apparently to their satification I was told Mimi was as good as mine. Now I had to provide them with my full name, full address, closest airport, and phone number. After doing so, I had realized I did not have her name or phone number. Houston Texas
Author: Weed, California Internet Fraud: Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies Houston, Texas

Jan 11 2017
Hobbies discount Ordered night vision binoculars and never received them. They will not respond to emails no phone number. Took payment Internet Author: Greig, New York On-Line Stores: Hobbies discount Internet