Your Search | wirefly, liberty wireless, star number & inphonic

Sep 24 2016
avalon Transportation Service Managers Name of Berry Hauck & Tao Lin My /name is L.Mendoza. i was rearended by one of his car renters name Mr.Tao Lin who submitted a Contract instead of a Insuranse Policy. on Sept.17/2016. Time:3;14pm. So I contact the Person with number listed Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Auto & Truck Rental: avalon Transportation Service Santa Clara, California

Sep 23 2016
Udslife Udslife.com I purchased a Minecraft backpack from udslife on August 23rd. Today is September 23rd and I have not received my package. Customer Service does not respond to emails and there isn't a phone number to contact them. Very shady. They are thieves! They provide tracking to make you believe the package was actually mailed, but then it's never updated. Again, very s! Do not order from udslife unless you want to be ripped off. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Adult Book Stores: Udslife Internet

Sep 22 2016
World Patent Marketing REVIEW: World Patent Marketing dedicated to total customer satisfaction. World Patent Marketing takes holistic approach to helping inventors and entrepreneurs succeed from ground up. *UPDATE: World Patent Marketing / Desa Industries Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. World Patent Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Liars: World Patent Marketing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. World Patent Marketing & Desa Industries Inc. is only patent assistance company in history to be awarded five star review rating from Consumer Affairs, Google, Trustpilot, Shopper Approved, Customer Lobby and Reseller Ratings.com. Matthew G. Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney, Republican candidate for United States Senate, appointed to company's advisory board. World Patent Marketing offering FREE co Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 22 2016
MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director IBAT AB - SWEDEN COMPANY I want to report this SCAMMER / FAKE buying company IBAT AB and the Director Mr. FAROUGH GHASEMLOU send irrevocable order of the Buyer, this person have writing fake address, e-mail, telephon number and are passed off as a director managers of this company. Lulea-Sweden SWEDEN Author: MILAN, Alabama Business Consulting: MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
glam beauty now on the go solutions glam beauty now ordered dr. fill in barber kit ....Account was debited on 09-04-2016..Never received product...Phone number listed 404-838-9461..goes directly to voice mail...no one will return calls Author: Brunswick, Georgia Beauty Salons: glam beauty now

Sep 21 2016
protren LLC UPS left package that had probiotics that were never ordered,meaning they have a credit card number WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: tupelo, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: protren LLC WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
A T&T wireless Well, due to At&t incompetence of not having decent towers, I called them when I got my bill today for an additional $40.00 for a restoration fee, when I did not have any service because of where I was visiting!! Nationwide There is a slight problem with your RipOff.. Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: A T&T wireless nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Global Lending Services.ltd ,Tomas Cannon,Adrian Burk promised a refund and never received it and Phone number not in service any longer St.Thomas Ontario Canada Author: airdrie, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Global Lending Services.ltd Internet

Sep 20 2016
SHAFER CONTRACT SERV. DEAN SHAFER 5744 Via Monte DrSte BSan Jose, CA 95118 Almaden Valley Phone number (408) 420-0741 Shafer Contracting Serv SANJOSE California Author: sanjose, California Consumer Services: SHAFER CONTRACT SERV. SANJOSE, California

Sep 20 2016
Claudia Della Mora, Fraud and Scammer, Black Legend Capital Be Warned Brandi Kamenar: www.brandikamenar.com Leo Sarabia: www.beverlywilshiregroupinc.com/ Claudia Della Mora, Brandi Kramer, Leo Sarabia work together and run a scam Los Angeles California
Mobilisa Notice to John Doe Defendant Author: Alabama Financial Services: Claudia Della Mora, Fraud and Scammer, Black Legend Capital Be Warned Los Angeles, California

Sep 19 2016
Yugster scammed me for product then gave me a fake phone number Internet Author: Brighton, Colorado Adoption Agencies: Yugster Internet

Sep 19 2016
Nighthawk vision lasers..phone number listed is (888) 604-1710 Purchased 2 of these so called lasers one for me one for my brother, to which i can get intouch with nor will nighthawk return my email or my pho e calls Altoona Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawk vision lasers Internet

Sep 19 2016
Saralovely home Rony the sales representative Failure to send my ordered stocks after paying, he cliamed it was lost in transit when he never provided me with a tracking number for the goods hong kong Author: Victoria, Dist of Columbia Department & Outlet Stores: Saralovely home Internet

Sep 18 2016
Assurance Wireless Foreign customer service, extreme hardware problems with text messages, constantly rebooting Camden, New Jersey Nationwide Wow, Just Wow!! Author: Waterford, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
DriveLine, LLC Boyan Marijanovic Sold me a car with rolled back miles and lied about number of owners Jacksonville Florida Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: DriveLine, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 17 2016
Ward construction Zack ward They promised to deliver a building took the money for the delivery of the building and the building never returned the money and we've never got the building they completely stole our money and we've asked him for 3 months and no reply nothing they won't even block their phone number whatever you do do not deal with Ward construction and Westmoreland Tennessee Westmoreland Tennessee Author: Lafayette, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Ward construction Westmoreland, Tennessee

Sep 17 2016
Verizon Witeless Massive Data Overage in less than 24 hours Virginia Beach Nationwide
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Verizon wireless Rip off restocking fees Frederick md Nationwide Author: Frederick, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
North Star Nutritionals Soothanol pain relief product Pain reliever works; however, it has pepper base and will burn sensitive skin. MD Internet Author: Hilton, New York Alternative Health: North Star Nutritionals Internet

Sep 16 2016
Chase Bank Number has called me 2-3 times a day for the last 2 months East Dundee Illinois Author: Reston , Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Corporate Office:Tracfone Wireless,INC straight talk Rude Customer Service, Refusal to send to superior managment miami Florida
Author: Big Stone Gap , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Corporate Office:Tracfone Wireless,INC miami, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Diamond Wireless Verizon Retailer Diamond Wireless screwed me for $1600 Mooresville North Carolina Diamond Wireless/Verizon Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless Mooresville, North Carolina

Sep 14 2016
Allthingsautoparts.com My phone number is contacted asking if I am looking for a specific vehicle. Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Allthingsautoparts.com Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Jessica Pullen This is probably fake name Sent spoof e-mail confirming payment (via PayPal) for an item purchased on eBay. Based on that e-mail I sent the sold item via FedEx (tracking number: 77719287564) to the individual. Portland Oregon
Author: White Plains, New York Telephones: Jessica Pullen Portland, Oregon