Your Search | parent company: inphonics
Approximately 635 Reports Found

Oct 06 2015
CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT parent online Loan multi finance Collection Company who owes and operates about more than 375 online loan websites all over the USA. Internet Author: Gwinn, Michigan Cash Services: CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT Internet

Sep 22 2015
Best Pet Parent Very Big Rip-Off Wilmington, DE Internet Author: Covert, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Best Pet Parent Internet

Sep 21 2015
Fandango Parent Company: Comcast Fandango Website Location-Based Results are POOR: They blame customer for use of website. Internet Author: Downtown Anoka, Minnesota Ticket Sales: Fandango Internet

Sep 16 2015
Pam Geldart Repeated False Retaliatory Domestic Violence Charges Insult Real Victims The Laws Intended To Protect Daytona Beach Florida Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:Table Normal; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:Calibri,sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
EVIDENCE / PUBLIC RECORD POLICE REPORTS Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Criminal Justice System: Pam Geldart Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 16 2015
Cash Advance Inc / Financial Crime Enforcement Network Financial Crime Enforcement Network / Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates Email received stating I owe $1537.61 and there is a warrant for my arrest. I NEVER got a loan here. Los Angeles California Author: Tampa, Florida Loans: Cash Advance Inc / Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Sep 14 2015
08:12 AM; Online Fusion Inc.; Best Pet Parent Best Pet Parent - WHAT A SCAM!!! NOTHING- DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY Wilmington Delaware Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota On-Line Business: Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 27 2015
STATE Economic Protect Our company name is STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT which stands for the association of original creditor and Settlement Company. STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT is parent online Loan multi finance collection company who owes and operates about more than 375 online loan websites all over the USA. This is regarding online loan which was borrowed by you. . Wichita Nationwide Author: Andover, Kansas Collection Agencies: STATE Economic Protect Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Brookdale Alpine Springs, Eugene, OR This is not a place for your parent Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Brookdale Alpine Springs, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon

Aug 13 2015
Companion INT'L Airline Companion I contacted a person who was selling a puppy the informed me they would have the puppy shipped to me via this company I needed to pay $500.00 via Moneygram to have this puppy shipped. I did send the money via moneygram and then I receive an email telling me the correct shipping crate was not sent with the puppy and I need to pay an additional $900 to rent the crate. So I informed them to refund me my money. They informed me I needed to pay $150.00 for my money to be refunded due to the puppy being registered in my name. I am not paying them a dime. I want them to contact my lawyers and we will go to court and deal with any issues.They are a scam I am a parent to child with disabilities who wanted to get her daughter a puppy that would help with her development now I don't have a puppy and I am out of $500. This company is terrible the customer service is terrible and I hope the burn. Georgia Georgia Phone number Author: Waldorf, Maryland Daycare: Companion INT'L Airline Internet

Jul 25 2015
Online Fusion, Inc Online fusion.zendesk /Customer Support Order (2)dog collars June 4,2015 from Best Pet Parent, Order ID 243380866. Wilmington, DE 99809 DE Author: Asheville, North Carolina Animal Services: Online Fusion, Inc Internet

Jul 22 2015
Cayuga County Department of Social Services and Magistrate Judge Shammon They operate totally biased with no regard for the custodial parent until they want money from that same parent. Auburn New York Author: Auburn, New York Social Services: Cayuga County Department of Social Services Auburn, New York
12, Report #1242097

Jul 15 2015
USA CASH Loan Outstanding Debt: $1210 ( including late payment charges )Penalty in the court: $8000+Attorney and court fees: $1500+Creditors- Cash USA which is a parent company of more than 400 cash websites and internet web portals in USA and operates under diff Obviously they don't know how the legal system works. Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cash Services: USA CASH Loan Internet

Jul 14 2015
Clear Vision Communication Cydcor (Parent Company) misclassifying employees/deceptive practices Independence Ohio Article from past when you search Steve Kordella Author: Independence, Ohio Multi-Level Marketing: Clear Vision Communication Independence , Ohio

Jun 23 2015
GreenTree serving single parent first made a rent to own deal lost 4000.00 to person that were making pmts. the owner of the home i found out has been dead for 14 yrs. 6 months after moving in i get a knock on the door from a green tree worker telling me i must pay the amount to stay r i will have to move out. i agreed to make pmts.  rapiad city South Dakota Author: san antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: GreenTree serving rapiad city, South Dakota

May 30 2015
Quick Weight Loss Centers QWLC or the Q $99, lose 99 pounds. Children free with parent is a Major Lie! Houston / Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston / Sugar Land, Texas Weightloss Programs: Quick Weight Loss Centers Internet

May 30 2015
Cash Advance Inc. Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively referred to This a copy of email I recieved on 5/29/2015. Arrest warrant I'D :- JYD548301894 which is going to release on Thursday at 03:00pm Los Angeles, CA-90029 California Author: Moline, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Cash Advance Inc. 1008 N. Vermont, California

May 29 2015
Go Touch Down Travel & Tours REVIEW: Go Touch Down Travel & Tours, Touch of Africa & Touch Corporation 100% dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Go Touch Down Travel & Tours, Touch of Africa & parent company Touch Corporation operate under the same philosophy... Customers are first priority— always. Sarasota, FL; Oakville, ON; Johannesburg, SA..*UPDATE: Go Touch Down Travel & Tours, Touch of Africa & Touch Corporation pledge their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Go Touch Down Travel & Tours, Touch of Africa and Touch Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Carmen Celestine Court Order Author: Beach Park, Illinois Travel Agencies: Touch of Africa aka Deon Barnard (Owner) Sarasota, Florida

May 27 2015
FactoryOutletStores with Parent Company GoGoTech II LLC Parent Company-GoGoTech II LLC with Dan Cashman as owner. Phone listed as 212-386-7186 but can also see New York BBB report on GoGoTech for other phone numbers and address. Bait and Switch Scams-Internet Fraud-Abusive Customer Service New York Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Internet: FactoryOutletStores with Parent Company GoGoTech II LLC Internet

May 26 2015
Alan Liberman PhD He closed his corporation with the secretary of state of California so he is operating in his own name. Liar, works with the wealthy parent and Judge Claudia Silbar who appoints him to DESTROY the bond of a loving, law-abiding Mother and child Tustin California Author: Los Angeles, California Mental Health: Alan Liberman PhD Tustin, California

May 08 2015
AirServ Corporation / Atlanta AMB is the parent company Employees in the dark Atlanta Georgia
that's horrible Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: AirServ Corporation / Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 28 2015
Harbour Walk Apartments-Ventron Management (Parent company) Illegally Tows Residents Cars Tampa Florida
Clearing my name Author: Tampa, Florida Landlords: Harbour Wal Apartments Tampa, Florida
22, Report #1220814

Apr 07 2015
USA Rural Devlopment Single-parent lied to by the government Eldon Missouri Author: Greenville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: USA Rural Devlopment Nationwide

Mar 31 2015
Cash Advance Inc. Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, hereafter collectively referred to as the “Cash Advance Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”. The Cash Advance Related Compa they emailed me and they want me to pay $479.61 they sais that i have a pending load and they are blackmailing me that thay are gonna sue me and tall my employers about it and fine me for $630000 Los Angeles California Author: San Jose, California Loans: Cash Advance Inc. Los Angeles, California

Mar 25 2015
TLO Logistics USA Nadia Loeschke - Michigan. Parent company - Texas SCAM & FRAUD Michigan Dishonest Author: California Shipping & Handling: TLO Logistics USA Nationwide

Mar 02 2015
Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies Has sent me several emails indicating I owe them money, that they have a warrant out for my arrest and that they will be in contact with my employer to garnish my wages. Los Angeles California Author: Happy Valley, Oregon Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Los Angeles, California