Your Search | witchy sisterhood, green eyed witch, global witches

Oct 26 2016
Global Automotive of Miami Buyer beware bad products bad customer service Miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Auto Parts: Global Automotive of Miami Miami, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Global home USA Warranty Global group Ignored, blew me off, sent me to voicemails, put on prolonged hold, refused to return calls addison Texas Author: pottstown, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Global home USA addison, Texas

Oct 24 2016
Get Global Music Group INgrooves Fontana San Francisco California
Author: New York , Texas Ticket Sales: Get Global Music Group San Francisco, California

Oct 24 2016
Regressions Skincare In their Facebook add they said to try their free samples of their product a you needed to do was pay $4.95 and $5.95 respectively . They send you the product but actually if you do not call in 2 weeks after shipment you end up paying over 85.00 a piece for the samples. They said it was in the fine print and you should have read the fine print.  All I can do is warn someone else about this scam so they can become aware not to fall for this. Internet Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Regressions Skincare

Oct 23 2016
Evolutions inventions James Johnson and Lisa green I signed a form for them to know my inventions and they loved then said no then the inventions come out nationally and world wide Internet
Author: Cairns , Questionable Activities: Evolutions inventions Internet

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Lifesmart Products CSR11 and direct supervisor Lifesmart not honoring manufacturer's warranty listed on Source Green Heat website which they support/are responsible for Internet Website now changed Author: Breckenridge, Colorado Appliances: Lifesmart Products Internet

Oct 21 2016
Landau Jewelry Lorraine Landau Customer ServiceThe Hyman Group727 N Meadow StreetAllentown, PA 18102610-433-4114, ext $265 ring turned my finger green - returned 2 times lifetime guarantee means no refund only credit to buy over priced poor quality jewelry Las Vegas Nevada Author: Folsom, California Kiosks: Landau Jewelry Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
PayPro Global Extended support I did not want and will not pay for. Internet PayPro Global reply Author: CRITZ, Virginia Computer Manufactures: PayPro Global Internet

Oct 20 2016
The Global Beauty Group Beware. Buy cheap equipment for under $ 4000 and sell for $ 30 000 Melbourne Victoria Author: Unusual Rip-Off: The Global Beauty Group

Oct 19 2016
Consumer Capital Advocates LLC Global client solutions Fraudulent and deceptive Tulsa Oklahoma Internet Author: Deptford, New Jersey Consumer Services: Consumer Capital Advocates LLC Internet

Oct 19 2016
Herbal Nutrition Fake deer antler spray Internet Another Fake Complaint Author: green bay, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Herbal Nutrition Internet

Oct 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online On the online theyre saying its 7.99 for both then yesterday and today they charged me for 265 cad obviously its a rip off Internet Author: Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online Internet

Oct 18 2016
Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement, Can't find out Name on bottle Unknown Internet Author: Sun City, California Drug Manufacturers: Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement Internet

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide New cards with no money! Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Global Home Solutions Jeff Workman and Stan Crist Took the money and Failed to deliver on construction of a new shed , catch basin and drain pipe to alleviate standing water nova Ohio Author: North Royalton, Ohio Building Services: Global Home Solutions nova, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as Josh Matthews said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Global ER Consultancy LTD Lionel Koh Sean Asberry Don Philip Franklin Eze Investment Fraud, Financial Instruments Grays Essex Other Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Global ER Consultancy LTD Grays Essex, Other

Oct 15 2016
Panrimo Paul Green Panrimo fraud Birmingham Michigan Situation resolved. Author: Montville , Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Panrimo Birmingham, Michigan

Oct 14 2016
Faye Robbins Ripoff artist Macon Georgia Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Landlords: Faye Robbins Macon, Georgia

Oct 13 2016
Global services, shoreline llc, Lori bronson Scam artists trying to make people pay back fake loans Chicago Illinois Author: Ewing, New Jersey Credit Services: Global services Illinois

Oct 13 2016
Silc Beauty, Tonia Barbello Green, Melinda Barbello, Angela Brown Barbello Do not purchase any products from this company. It is a scam!! woodland hills California Author: west hills, California Alternative Health: Silc Beauty Internet

Oct 13 2016
Global Telecom Solutions LLC non-paying Marlton New Jersey Author: Dallas, Texas Cable Companies: Global Telecom Solutions LLC Marlton, New Jersey

Oct 12 2016
Chase Bank ,many aka.s,  Vicki and Cindy Chase gives the green light to theft by teller - their version of Wells Fargo customer ripoff! Burien Washington Author: burien, Washington Banks: Chase Bank Burien, Washington

Oct 12 2016
John grishkin Green paradise homes llc John grishkin ripped off 26000 dollars from me 3 mnths ago gave him cash for a mobile home that doesnt exist Portland Oregon Author: deming, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: John grishkin Portland, Oregon