Your Search | women who changed america, sharon lake dietzel

Oct 23 2016
Joe Keul Took money,outrageous excuses,and couldnt be contacted. Lake Tomahawk Wisconsin
JK Renovations Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Home Improvements: Joe Keul Lake Tomahawk, Wisconsin

Oct 23 2016
Extended Stay Hotel Lake Mary 1036 Greenwood Blvd Lake Mary Fl 32746 Unclean Rooms with Black Toxic Mold Lake Mary Florida
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Hotel: Extended Stay Hotel Lake Mary 1036 Greenwood Blvd Lake Mary Fl 32746 Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 23 2016
Nicholas Davis He has multiple email accounts. On one of his email accounts ( he goes my This guy is a lying, deceiving, low life scumbag, who will take your money and run! East Orange New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Nicholas Davis East Orange , New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Jon murray Wrote a check on a closed account for $2,600.00. After collecting money from friends Bartlett LAke Marina Arizona Author: Carefree, Arizona Boat Marinas: Jon murray Arizona

Oct 22 2016
Elite paycheck plus Paycheck plus Charged service fees when I did not make fees. Also other lost money. Who the f knows Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Elite paycheck plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Elite Laser Hair Elite Laser Centers, Sharon McDonough, Dr. Schwartz, Elite Laser Centers Stony Brook NY, Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook NY ELITE LASER BURNED ME! Stony Brook New York
Author: Kew Gardens, New York Clinics: Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook, New York

Oct 21 2016
Resort Travelers International Inc. World Class Ripoff Artists Lake Mary Florida Author: New York, New York Resorts: Resort Travelers International Inc. Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed FundsJosh Parker, Claims Manager Contest Never Entered, final notice without prior notices! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2016
Lifesmart Products CSR11 and direct supervisor Lifesmart not honoring manufacturer's warranty listed on Source Green Heat website which they support/are responsible for Internet Website now changed Author: Breckenridge, Colorado Appliances: Lifesmart Products Internet

Oct 21 2016
Rod Haugabrooks Sherrard A Haugabrooks, ROI Homes Valuation Services, myroihome, appraisal technology and valuation inc PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS WHEN DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY... Does Not Pay Outstanding Invoices To Contract employees. Have not be paid for over 60 hours of work. Has now been over 120 days past due on payment. Lake Mary Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Employment Services: Rod Haugabrooks Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 20 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide Truth be told Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Award Notification Commission LARRY HOURS EXECUTOR OF AWARDS I received a letter from Award Notification Commission Ml 520 19 23 ( TD- 14/71-P) JC- 38022-0209385 World Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 with Any written by it saying I've won 1,327,940.00 dollars and I have to pay 11.89 to ANC Nationwide
Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Sterling Gardens Hotel Hotel is a filty scam Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Wind Lake, Wisconsin Consumer Services: Sterling Gardens Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
Rosebrook Pools Would not honor lifetime warranty on pool shell by stopping service to me lake forest Illinois Author: paddock lane, Illinois Pool Builders: Rosebrook Pools Libertyville, Kentucky

Oct 20 2016
Protect America Did Not honor their contract with me and tried to unilaterialy modify the contract: Breech of Contract Austin Texas
Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet No I don't think you care a bit Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 19 2016
Cleverbridge Inc CBI*Cleverbridge Inc.Computer SoftwareIllinois Two charges I have no record of ever contacting this company. Illinois What Have You Bought Online Recently? Author: North Salt Lake, Utah, Utah Computer Software: Cleverbridge Inc

Oct 19 2016
Millennium Transport And Mechanics Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Christ Stratton Fraudulently Withdrew Hundreds of Dollars, Refuses to Return. Millennium Transport and Mechanics are Scam Artists Who Have Done This to Many Others. Planview New York Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto Towing: Millennium Transport And Mechanics Planview, New York

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Lake Elsinore Ford Georgina Villavicencio Kevin Roberts Eric Lambert Horrible financial customer service! Attempted to cash a check that should have been voided Lake Elsinore California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Lake Elsinore Ford Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
CAP ONE salt lake city Utah Nationwide
Sounds like ID theft - file a police report Author: Boston, Massachusetts Banks: CAP ONE Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas