Your Search | women who changed america, sharon lake dietzel

Dec 03 2016
Ulrica Bailey Ulrica Ann Bailey, Ulrica Ann, National Association for Women Helping Women, Fraud, Scam, Theft, McDonough Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clubs & Organizations: Ulrica Bailey Internet

Dec 03 2016
State Farm Sharon king Christy Macius underwriter Withholding lab test results Hallandale florida and corporate in illinois Internet Author: Hallandale , Florida Personal Services: State Farm Internet

Dec 03 2016
Paul Merkle Not Roofing But Trespassing you be the judge Lake Orion Internet Author: Johannesburg, Michigan Questionable Activities: Paul Merkle Internet

Dec 03 2016
National Moving Group This is a group of dishonest people who do not care about the consumer. They lure you in with false statements and low initial bid, fail to disclose significant issues and steal your money. Boca Raton Florida Author: Poulsbo, Washington Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Rent a center No contract with rent a center. Someone came looking for a washer that belonged to someone who got evicted Michigan They can come looking all they want... Author: Br, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Rent a certain.ter Internet

Dec 02 2016
Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Tried to pay my County W & S Bill using the county website which has begun using Lexus Nexus who uses Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. who denied my check. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia City Governments: Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
Green Dental & Orthodontics Dr. Joseph Azizi Daniel Rosales Fraudulent Charges on my Debit Card Van Nuys California Author: Lake Balboa, California Dental Services: Green Dental & Orthodontics Van Nuys, California

Dec 02 2016
J Mac Radiator Keith Gas Tank Repair was considered Experimental at consumers cost Salt Lake City Utah Author: RIVERTON, Utah Auto Repair Service: J Mac Radiator Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 02 2016
EIG*IPAGE they deducted $261.27 on 12/02 from my account without permission...I have no idea who this company is nor would i set up a web page!!!! Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: EIG*IPAGE

Dec 02 2016
Overstock.com Overstock Utah Overstock.com Retail company Warnig to buyers or Sellers Midvale Utah Author: America, California Home & Garden Stores: Overstock.com Midvale, Utah

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Gamestop Gamestop is a ripoff. Palm Springs Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Gamestop Palm Springs, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Karate America Jacksonville Beach Internet Author: Jacksonville Fl, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Karate America Internet

Dec 01 2016
Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest Day Spa Worst Place to get a Massage, the is no Day Spa its a Pig Pen these people are total rip offs, and the place stinks like fars and smelling feet! The older Vietnamese girls sitting around in peanuts and frog legs Lake Forest,  California Author: Anhiem, California Massage Therapists: Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest, CA, California

Dec 01 2016
M&R Productions DJ Marcus DJ Marcus Utah Scam, Dangerous Person, Unprofessional, Harrassing, Menacing, Alter Ego, Emotional Problems Utah Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah DJ Services: M&R Productions Internet

Dec 01 2016
Car Outlet Buyer Beware of Car Outlet Waukegan Nationwide Author: round lake , Illinois Auto Dealers: Car Outlet Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire I ordered a bodyshaper panty over three weeks ago. I have tryed to contact the by email and by phone but no luck. The phone has a busy sound and no answer back on my email. My item was a total of $24.90. What a rip-off! Hope someone can help to take care of these people who do this kind of thing to people. Internet Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Clothing Stores: the deal empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
ADP Payroll Service Lilo Sison Customer Call Center Rep ADP Payroll charged us for a state tax fee that we hadn't expected. When the wire was returned, they cancelled our account. We tried to repay, but received no help from Liilo Sison, who was a very rude customer service rep. Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ADP Payroll Service Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
homeadvisor Wouldn't use your company or recommend your company to anyone, This company is a frustration to disconnect from! Charged me for non existing leads and then when I Email their agent they did not remove those charges from the invoice,  Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: homeadvisor Internet

Barry Cooney Ripped Off By Holland America Seattle Washington
Author: SPANAWAY, Washington Tours & Excursions: Barry Cooney Seattle , Washington

Nov 30 2016
Dominion pardons and waivers I was forced into a contract. I told them I could not pay right away. When I missed first deadline I informed them away ND they changed the dates on the contract. I could not make next payment so I informed them. They sent me a new contract. I decided tell them I would wait. They said ok. Next thing I know a collection agent was calling me. Now my xredit has an amount owing. I NEVER RECEIVED A SINGLE SERVICE FROM THEM. WHAT A DISGRACE. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Services: Dominion pardons and waivers Toronto, Ontario

Nov 30 2016
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing LLC UnEthical business practices. Carter lake Iowa Author: Lake, Michigan Trucking Companies: Lone Mountain Truck Leasing LLC Carter lake , Iowa

Nov 30 2016
CenturyLink Rip-off con artists who continue to charge for cancelled services. Carol Stream, Illinois Nationwide Author: Cherokee Village, Arkansas Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Cash America Tony Jackson, Steven Hall, Frank Hamelton United States District Court arrest warrant from Cash America Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash America Internet

Nov 30 2016
ROSA REY Bank of America After 26 years Rosa Rey closed my account because she said she no longer wanted to do business with me because I filed a compaint against Bank of America and she closed my account after 26 years Nationwide Right Author: Bronx, New York Banks: ROSA REY Nationwide