Your Search | work out world robbinsville, nj

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
University of Phoenix Gave me a crap degree that gets me laughed out of job interveiws Nationwide Author: danville , Illinois Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Holsted Jewelers Took $60.00 out of my account without my authorization. Joliey Illinois Author: Lynn, Indiana Jewelers: Holsted Jewelers Joliey, Illinois

Oct 03 2015
Wti transportation Wti sucks Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Hamilton, Ohio Work Place Bullies: Wti transportation Alabama

Oct 03 2015
01:01 PM After several emails did not refund $40 when link did not work. France Internet Author: Berthoud, Colorado Psychic: Internet

Oct 03 2015
12:47 PM bid on a ww2 item that was touted as original before the end i found out it was a fake reproduction. Internet Author: clover, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: gunbroker,com Internet

Oct 03 2015
Viaguard Accu-Metrics DNA test. Failure to deliver promised work. Toronto Ontario Author: Grand Bay, Alabama Liars: Viaguard Accu-Metrics Internet

Oct 03 2015
Bellalabs I had cancelled two orders which were charged to two different credit cards. A month later I received another oder for appr.90.oo which came out of my checking account from a debit card.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cave Spring, Georgia Medical Laboratories: Bellalabs Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
Charles Smith Charles Smith is trying to scam me out of money stating that I owe money to a cash advance. CA Internet Author: Ridgeway, Virginia Collection Agencies: Charles Smith Internet

Oct 03 2015
Christian Taylor Christian Taylor, Love Spells & Psyphic Readings, is a complete FRAUD/FAKE/SCAM! I paid him $200 through money gram, Houston,TX. After I paid, he stopped answering & changed the phone#. He also said if it didn't work he would refund my money, to date I ha LOSER/SCAM/FAKE Houston Internet Author: Nashville, Alabama Art Galleries: Christian Taylor Internet

Oct 03 2015
Jose's Body Shop Color World / Jose' Roberto Gomez Very poor workmanship / will not fix correctly / brush paint/ leaking glass Burlington North Carolina
Author: Elon, North Carolina Body Work & Repair: Jose's Body Shop Burlington, North Carolina

Oct 02 2015
Jizelle's Home Improvement Michael Trejo Terrible Work! Took off with deposit Chino California Author: Tustin , California Home Improvements: Jizelle's Home Improvement Chino, California

Oct 02 2015
Erin O'Neill I receive a .jpg letter saying I was 1 of 5 individuals that has won $500K from Gmail/Goggle and to send personal information to an event manager, Barry Delp at (((redacted))). I did some back checking on the individual who sent the email to me. Turns out he is student/employee of OSU. Ohio State University Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Internet Fraud: Erin O'Neill Internet

Oct 02 2015
us security associates worthless company denver Colorado Author: commerce city , Colorado Work Place Bullies: us security associates denver, Colorado

Oct 02 2015
Clickcash Screwed Me Out of Commissions and Doesn't Care About Affiliates - Total Scam Internet Author: Woodland Hills, California Adult Web Site: Clickcash Internet

Oct 02 2015
Gemma Touchstone Party Style GemmStone EventsPartyStyle MagazineThe Cake ExpoGemma BookerTouchstone Photography Scam Alert- cons artists/designers out of services/products Irvine California
Reputation says it all Author: Foothill Ranch, California Festivals & Event Services: Gemma Touchstone Party Style Irvine , California

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
Pedro Jimenez Peter Jimenez Pedro Jimenez scammed our company out of hundreds of dollars. Miami Florida Author: Florida Financial Services: Pedro Jimenez Miami, Florida

Oct 01 2015
07:23 PM Reading the News Headlines Will NOT Pay You $$$ Brooklyn New York Author: DUNSMUIR, California Work at Home: Brooklyn,

Oct 01 2015
Silver Cloud Financial Inc they put money in my account with out my knowing and i tried to stop it they were taking out payments jefferson wisconsin Author: Jefferson, Wisconsin Cash Services: Silver Cloud Financial Inc Internet

Oct 01 2015
Carillion PLC Carillion Canada Carillion Alawi Al Futtaim Carillion Carillion a company riddled with corruption and nepotism London Nationwide Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Carillion PLC Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
DMI Received ltr saying had won NIPPON 35MM focus free camera, to send ck or mo of $16.78 for immediate delivery. Decided to check on Internet, found out was scam. Thank God thought to check it out first. Sincerely, Debra Smessaert Carrollton Texas Author: Prophets, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Oct 01 2015
Chandler Lending Solutions, Inc Chandler Solutions, Robert Wilson, Austin Gramble, irvina Wilkerson, Troy Burgess, Kevin Peters CHANLER LENDING SOLUTIONS ARE EVIL! Santa Ana, Ca; New York, NY; Newark, NJ Internet Author: Chucago, Illinois Loans: Chandler Lending Solutions, Inc Internet

Oct 01 2015
Lincoln Institute of Financial Education L.I.F.E. Ripped me off out of $6000 by misrepresenting content and level of classes then not returning phone calls Sandy Utah Author: Thousand Oaks, California Con Artists: Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Sandy, Utah

Oct 01 2015
Cadillac KIng Total Boiler Room Scam Artists! Wish I had checked them out before calling. Ouch! Charged me $252.00 for a rare part that they insisted they had and then sent the nwrong part. Now hiding from me. Won't issue credit. Won't take my calls. Won't respond to my emails. Just thieves posing as a legitimate business. BEWARE! Llano California Author: Monument, Colorado Auto Parts: Cadillac KIng Llano, California