WORLD GYM DES PLAINES, IL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: World Gym Des Plaines, IL
There may be more specific results for "World Gym Des Plaines, IL"
For more specific results for "World Gym Des Plaines, IL"
Showing 1-25 of 37,189 Found Reports For more specific results for "World Gym Des Plaines, IL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Ellys world I ordered the steam flat iron on July 29th at 4:24am..I NEVER received a confirmation number to my order and when I try to look up anything it says it's unavailable. I JUST GOT RIPPED OFF!! WOW!! WHAT A SCAM REALLY!!! WHY HASN'T IT BEEN REMOVED OFF EVERY SITE???? Internet Author: Bartlett, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Ellys world Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellys World False advertisement on FB, selling an amazing looking hair straightener. I ordered two, waited a few days, went back to company website called ellys world. And the Internet is indicating there is no such company. Received confirmation and paid through PayPal but was scammed. Internet Author: New Haven, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Ellys World Internet

Elly's world Rip me off for hair straightener There is not one Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's world Internet

Aug 15 2017
Elly's world Ordered steam straightener from Elly's world for 49.97. was given a confirmation email and when checked website was gone.Intermet Author: Whittier, California Beauty Salons: Elly's world Internet

Aug 15 2017
Central Portfolio Control Took me for $6,000.00, which now has caused financial hardship Minnetonka Minnesota WTH? Author: Ballwin, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Central Portfolio Control Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 15 2017
Elly world Internet Author: Manhattan, Kansas Liars: Unusual Rip-Off: Elly world Internet

Aug 15 2017
Woww fashion Ellys world Professional steam hair straightner was paid for but never sent. Internet Author: Hurst, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww fashion Internet

Aug 15 2017
Elly's world Support@ellysworld.com Bought a hair straightener for $49.97 and never received it. Internet Author: Bronx, New York Attorney Generals: Elly's world Internet

Aug 15 2017
Dennis Waltman World Market Power, WMPAAW INC Email Campaign Addiction las vegas Nevada Author: dunedin, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Dennis Waltman las vegas , Nevada

Aug 15 2017
Zelda Psychic Zelda is a scam artist she claims that she can help you with little money by starting off with 60.00 than 200.00 and then she wants you to get her gift cards of 200.00 and more in order to get things moving in the right direction. She seems very sympathetic but it reality she is a CON ARTIST with no care in the world for you as a human being. She will take every last penny you have and not flinch an eye. This woman that should be ashamed of herself took way over 4000.00 from me for nothing but her own use and not to help me. Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zelda Physic Dallas, Texas

Aug 15 2017
Elly's World Saw the ad on facebook with a post of hair dresser using straightener on clients hair. Thought it looked like a good product and ordered, now checking on order and website no longer exists, no way of contacting seller Internet Author: Columbia, Georgia Beauty Products: Elly's Word Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World Billed as WOW Fashion $49.97 SCAM - Elly's world hair straightener Internet Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World I have ordered the steam iron from an ad on Facebook..when I go to check my order it says the URL doesn't exist ... Internet Author: Elmwood park, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 31, 2017. Internet Internet
Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww Fashions Elly's world Steam Hair Straightener Internet Author: Waukegan, Illinois Beauty Products: Woww Fashions Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's world I came across an add on Facebook for a steam straightener for 49.97 and I ordered and when I went back to check my status of my order the web page was gone I came across this and realized I have been ripped off Internet
Author: Chester, New York Beauty Products: Ella world Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ellys world I ordered the Steam straightener at Ellys world. Com. Paid my $ received my confirmation # for my order. I screen shot EVERYTHING, so when a couple weeks passed I went back on the website to inquire about the order...and guess what? Website is no longer available. No product. ..and NO REFUND Internet Author: Buffalo , New York Internet Marketing Companies: Ellys world Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Ellys World I ordered a steam straightener from Elly's world at paid $49 97 and now I can't check the status of the order Author: Jonesboro, Georgia On-Line Stores: Ellys World Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 31, 2017. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Kaitlyn Robidoux- Deceptive sales practices and false claims- Younique Makeup Kaitlyn Robidoux pretends to create real world relationships in order to make sales. Once you have purchased younique makeup from her on the false pretense of a blossoming relationship, prepare to be ghosted immediately. Houston, Humble, Atascocita, Deer Park area Internet Author: Houston, Texas Skin Care: Kaitlyn Robidoux Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ellys World Professional Steam straightener ordered and now website is unavailable online Internet Author: anywhere, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww fashions or Ellys world I ordered the professional steam flat iron for 49.95 and I have never received a confirmation or the product,, Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Woww fashions or Ellys world Internet

Aug 13 2017
Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 24th, 2017 Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 13 2017
Tyrell Miller CORSO_T, TOPCHOICE Cane corso BYB, sells dogs with fake papers, infested with fleas, severe infection from botched ear crop he does himself, has numerous dogs and breeds with anything for money . No testing done . Caged Marietta Georgia
Author: Des Moines, Iowa Better Business Bureau: Tyrell Miller Marietta, Georgia

Woww fashion Elly's world Steam flat iron Internet