Your Search | world moving services, move cost nationwide relocation service, american van lines
There may be more reports for "world moving services, move cost nationwide relocation service, american van lines"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "world moving services, move cost nationwide relocation service, american van lines"

1, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through stamps.comm..com. The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,

2, Report #1190956

Nov 23 2014
Filson Outlet Filson, Filson Outlet Burlington Washington, Filson Scam, Filson scam Return Policy, Filson horrible Customer Service, Filson Return Policy, Filson will scam you Burlington Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Filson Outlet Burlington, Washington

3, Report #1190953

Nov 23 2014
community gardens apartments made a report several times about mold leaks and.roaches they havnt done.anything about it just barely did stuff about the mold but I feel like we are infested with roaches sparks nevada UNITED STATES Author: UNITED STATES, Nevada Exterminating Services: community gardens apartmentos

4, Report #1190949

Nov 23 2014
General Motors 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2004 Chevrolet Silverado Brake Failure at 85,000 miles Detroit Michigan Author: Petersburg, Kentucky Auto Warranty: General Motors Nationwide

5, Report #1190796

Nov 23 2014
Allstate Insurance Company Allstate Insurance adjuster avoided paying vandalism, theif and property damage claim Dallas Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Better Business Bureau: Allstate Insurance Company Nationwide

6, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

7, Report #1190933

Nov 23 2014
Miriam Lazewatsky Miriam J. Lazewatsky, Miriam Lazewatsky Scripps, Miriam Lazewatsky Harvard, Miriam Lazewatsky Editorial Services Miriam Lazewatsky Editorial Services...illiterate abusive drunk scammer NYC New York Author: New York Language: Miriam Lazewatsky NYC, New York

8, Report #1190932

Nov 23 2014
North American Company Life and Health Insurance The worst insurance company, liars, cheaters Southfield Michigan Author: Sparta, New Jersey Health Insurance: North American Company Life and Health Insurance Southfield, Michigan

9, Report #1190931

Nov 23 2014
DealRush.ie Deal Rush LTD. ''Deal'' that's not a deal IRL Internet Author: IRL, Other Small Business Services: On-Line Stores: DealRush.ie Internet

10, Report #1190928

Nov 23 2014
Trans United Horrible Experience Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: Trans United Hallandale Beach, Florida

11, Report #1190922

Nov 23 2014
RV Fridge House Tate Welding and Repair Warranty Problems Nationwide Author: Los Alamos, California RV Parts & Accessories: RV Fridge House Nationwide

12, Report #1190920

Nov 23 2014
us leads World Monica Ripped me off of 680.00 with no leads . Never responded back to me Frisco Texas Author: New Port Richey, Florida Telemarketing Companies: us leads World Frisco , Texas

13, Report #1190908

Nov 23 2014
mca Motor Vehicle of America Have not been able to cancel services, have not used the service need refund. Internet Author: Hermiston, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: mca Internet

14, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

Nov 23 2014
pacific brochures I sent money and that was 4 months ago and still have not received anything. I spoke to someone on the phone and they assured me I would be getting a package in the mail but so far nothing. I think that they should be shut down for taking peoples money and not delivering there end of the bargain. San Diego, California Nationwide Author: Donora, Pennsylvania Employment Services: pacific brochures Nationwide

16, Report #1190901

Nov 23 2014
Trevor Devon Thornton Trevor TrawickTrevor TolbertTrevor TouchstonTrevor Thompson Con-Artist, Deceiver, Criminal Casanova Nationwide
Author: Illinois Wanted Criminals: Trevor Devon Thornton Nationwide

17, Report #1190897

Nov 23 2014
spirit air lines this airline needs to be stop they are a ripoff and they are always late to get you where you need to go i book in a flight i changes the flight date they charge me for the changes and say they would give me a credit for future flight dont know but i think they from guatemala Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Airlines: spirit air lines Internet

18, Report #1190890

Nov 23 2014
Tires Plus York, Pa Charged $1500 dollars to repair my van so I could get home to Michigan York Pennsylvania Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus York, Pa York, Pennsylvania

19, Report #1190888

Nov 23 2014
Sprint Sprint buyer beware!!!! Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

20, Report #1190884

Nov 23 2014
Edge Hill, llc Paul Hillaire Paul Hillaire, Paul Saint Hilaire, Vincent Hilaire, Vincent Paul Hilaire, Gerard Hilaire, Vincent Paul Gerard Saint Hilaire, Majestic Farms, Inc. Fake Developer is attempting to scam investors and employees Buellton Nationwide Author: California Builders & Contractors: Edge Hill, llc Paul Hillaire Nationwide

21, Report #1190870

Nov 23 2014
geico auto insurance they cancelled my policy when i had a seizure and ive been a customer 10 yrs and they never notified me and now i have $14000 accident west jordan, utah Nationwide Author: West Jordan, Utah Car Insurance: geico auto insurance Nationwide

22, Report #1190860

Nov 23 2014
AAMCO VERY misleading and deceptive individuals at the St Petersburg, FL AAMCO! St Petersburg, Florida Author: Fenton, Michigan Auto Repair Service: AAMCO St Petersburg,, Florida

23, Report #1190857

Nov 23 2014
UltraVx Visa Canceled a prepaid card and it's on my credit report for 77$ I never owed Cape girardeau Nationwide Author: Cape girardeau, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: UltraVx Visa Nationwide

24, Report #1190854

Nov 23 2014
Clayton Homes of austin Karsten homes Horrible service from Clayton Homes of Austin austin Texas
Author: la grange, Texas Builders & Contractors: Clayton Homes of austin austin, Texas

25, Report #1190846

Nov 23 2014
Instaloan Worst customer service I have ever encountered Longwood Florida Author: Somewhere, Florida Loans: Instaloan Longwood, Florida