Your Search | world traders association, inc

Oct 27 2016
Modern Movers, Inc. (Jeffrey Guminiak) SCAMMED (EX)EMPLOYEE $ 600 BECAUSE UNHAPPY THAT CUSTOMER SOLD A VEHICLE TO EMPLOYEE AND HE COULDN'T SELL A VEHICLE TO PROFIT $2500.Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Moving Companies: Modern Movers, Inc. Lehigh Acres, Florida

Oct 26 2016
AC Dude Inc. dishonest, brainwashing, blackmailed me, tricked me, made up an illegal release document, went against the rules of the CSLB, refused to back up his work, disgusting businessman, non-compliant businessman, stay away from him Ontario California
Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: AC Dude Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 26 2016
Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Stealing money from nonloan holders Cerritos California How Author: Someplace, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Cerritos, California

Oct 26 2016
Payflex Systems USA, Inc Payflex stole the $3,679 I had deposited into my FSA and dependent care accounts! Omaha Nebraska Author: Burlingame, California Financial Services: Payflex Systems USA, Inc Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 26 2016
GetMED360 UCA FreedomUnified Caring Association Scam, Disrespectful, Rude, Misleading, Only Discount & $65 per doc visit, Prescriptions orders from Canada Syosset New York Author: Gassville, Arkansas Health Insurance: GetMED360 Syosset, New York

Oct 26 2016
Wells Fargo Dealer Services Wells Fargo Dealer Services, RIPOFF... WORST VEHICLE FINANCE COMPANY IN THE WORLD COST ME 12,200 DOLLARS Santa Ana, California Nationwide Author: tomah, Wisconsin Car Financing: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Cash advance inc Or Edward Parker Los Angeles California Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Attorneys General: Cash advance inc Los Angeles , California

Oct 25 2016
Cell Phone Traders Literally stole my phone... Reno Nevada Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cell Phone Traders Reno, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
world winner .com gsn ive been playing on gsn for quite sometime and as soon as i made a deposit for cash games and started winning they suspended my accout and will not let me play Pennsylvania Author: ashland, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: world winner .com Pennsylvania

NextGen, Inc. Official declaration of certified award Shawnee Mission Kansas
Sorry. But this letter does not say you actually WON anything. Author: Gilboa, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: NextGen, Inc. Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Oct 24 2016
Adore Property Management, Inc. Vanda Henbree Warning Vanda will steal your money do not work with her Warning Vanda will steal your money do not work wi Los angeles Reply to Reza Author: Beverly Hills , California Property Management: Adore Property Management, Inc.

Oct 24 2016
East Coast Mechanical, Inc. SCAM ALERT Boynton Beach Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Electrical Services: East Coast Mechanical, Inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 24 2016
Transitions Contracting Inc AAA transitions Contracting Inc, Iraj Safakamal DID not pay for a service they signed up for. They wanted a website which can hide there bad reviews on line on internet and they always gave us deadlines to work with which we met but then at the completion of the project they denied to pay the amount. So basically after having us work for days they got there website and then they never paid which shows how big of frauds they are. new york city New York
Author: NY, New York Business Consulting: Transitions Contracting Inc new york city, New York

Oct 23 2016
Sales Experts INC ,Sales Experts,Strategic Sales Experts inc,Sales experts llc,Shawn Leuthold Sales Experts Ripped me off and stole my identity Stockton Nationwide Author: bronx, New York Multi-Level Marketing: Sales Experts INC Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Magik Kream Inc.Magic Kream Inc. Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Brooklyn, New York

Oct 23 2016
Evolutions inventions James Johnson and Lisa green I signed a form for them to know my inventions and they loved then said no then the inventions come out nationally and world wide Internet
Author: Cairns , Questionable Activities: Evolutions inventions Internet

Oct 23 2016
Live Technologies Inc (CITRIX SYSTEMS APICAL ON LINE RIGHT SIGNSATURE) Captured Google Search Page with advice computer would be disconnected. Unable use computer to search before calling the phone number given. Office 6 Panama City Panama INTERNET WORLD WIDE Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: Live Technologies Inc E-1 Floor, Office 6 Panama City, Panama,

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 ; ;;; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 22 2016
Domain Apps, LLC Craig Rowe, Founder of Domain Apps DNC Holdings, Inc., Co-Owner of Domain Apps Vernon Decossas, CEO DNC Holdings, Inc. Rob Alfonso, COO DNC Holdings, Inc. Black Hat, redirects, DomainApps Hijacks 600 websites, defamation, unethical, traffic loss, deleted unique pages, disabled access, Life's work at risk of loss, breach of trust, refuses to backup, won't communicate, plays games, danger Metairie, Louisiana Author: Beverly Hills, California Web Hosting: Domain Apps, LLC Metairie,, Louisiana

Oct 22 2016
12:34 PM Next Decade Solutions Inc. Website will not delete profiles and charges membership fee to edit profile or delete it. Does not appear, but believe it is Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Web Site: Internet

Oct 22 2016
Equity LifeStyle, Inc Falcon Wood Village, Eugene, OR Avoid This Retirement Park, A Place of Bondage! Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Mobile Home Parks: Equity LifeStyle, Inc Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Jayco and Camping World Lakewood, Colorado Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Colorado RV Dealers: Jayco Nationwide