Your Search | world traders association & img

Oct 06 2015
House of beauty world Horrible customer service, never received item, no email reply, phone numbers don't work Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Beauty Products: House of beauty world Internet

Oct 05 2015
Veterans World Wide Maintenance Veterans Plumbing Service Supply Crooks, Frauds, Liars, Slave Drivers. Unprofessional Hackensack New Jersey
Notice of Subpoena Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: Veterans World Wide Maintenance Hackensack, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
heaton construction, world craft cabinetry took my business check in april 2015 then cancelled my order and never paid back my money. illinois misspelled owners name Author: uniontown, Pennsylvania Kitchens: heaton construction

Oct 05 2015
Worldwide Construction House with black toxic mold almost killed me! Woodland Hills California World Wide Construction Sucks Author: Woodland Hills, California Builders & Contractors: Worldwide Construction Woodland Hills, California

Oct 05 2015
Accountants World Accounting Relief Payroll Relief Accounting Relief Junk Product Hauppauge New York Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Computer Software: Accountants World Hauppauge, New York

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Survival Life FPA Family Protection Assoc. 4330 Gaines Ranch loop. Suite 120 Austin TX, 78735PA Family Protection Association fruedulant bank charge Austin, TX Internet
Author: Rupert, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Internet

Oct 03 2015
Jose's Body Shop Color World / Jose' Roberto Gomez Very poor workmanship / will not fix correctly / brush paint/ leaking glass Burlington North Carolina
Author: Elon, North Carolina Body Work & Repair: Jose's Body Shop Burlington, North Carolina

Oct 01 2015
National Association of Credit Management Sending emails telline me I owe them money. Internet Author: 92407, California Collection Agencies: National Association of Credit Management Internet

Oct 01 2015
Adam Lynd is a (((REDACTED))) Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Festivals & Event Services: David Lynd San Antonio , Texas

Oct 01 2015
ROMMEL J MIJARES World Royal Foundation, Green Power Energy Rommel promised to pay me the money I lent him to pay for the issuing of an SBLC and never followed up San Fransisco California Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: ROMMEL J MIJARES San Fransisco, California

Sep 30 2015
California Astrology Association / Dassi Inc. A TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!! Spells DONT WORK!!!!! Canoga Park, CA California Author: Boston, Massachusetts Astrologers & Psychics: California Astrology Association Internet

Sep 30 2015
Wheaton world wide wheatonbeakin Ripoff from wheaton / bekin Indianapolis Nationwide Author: Other Moving Companies: Wheaton world wide Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
World Web Media World, Devron Hunt, Wayne Christian, Kelson Penn Scam, Scammers San Diego California Competing company, never was a client of ours. Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: World Web Media San Diego, California

Sep 28 2015
House of Beauty world Inc House of Beauty world inc. 2385 Cheltenham ave Philadelphia PA Author: Tamarac , Florida Computer Mail Order: House of Beauty Internet

Sep 28 2015
Thousand Trails - Outdoor World Equity Lifestyle Properties The whole place is a JOKE Gautier Mississippi Author: Gautier, Mississippi Campgrounds: Thousand Trails - Outdoor World Gautier, Mississippi

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 25 2015
wells fargo Wells Fargo Advisors,LLC elegal mark ups on stocks all over the world,for large profits for wells fargo fron all investors jupiter Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Brokerage Companies: wells fargo Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
Yerdle Poses as a service to save the world, actually robs people Internet Author: MINNEAPOLIS, Alabama Consignment Stores: Yerdle Internet

Sep 25 2015
Free World Pharmacy Took my order and Vanished. Not replying to my pleas. $290. GONE. SCAM SCAM SCAM Europe/India Internet Author: Felton, California Pharmacies: Free World Pharmacy Internet

Sep 24 2015
State Economic Protect Association or Original Creditor and Settlement Company, State Economic Protect , CIVIL ACTION NOTIFICATION Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Loans: State Economic Protect Internet

Sep 22 2015
World Shoppers-USA Dan Strauss Sent me a check, but put the wrong phone number on paper. So I couldn't activate the check. Scam!!! New York Nationwide New Author: DeGraff, Ohio Questionable Activities: World Shoppers-USA Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
12:53 PM Cabinets Direct RTAFrank Lamark Natasha Mc Carthy Ordered cabinets for customer. Paid. Customer cancelled due to suspcious rip offs posted. They were notified Aug 24, 2015 promised in 10 business days, Sept 8 they said check mailed out today. As of 9/22/15 no check. Now email return undeliverable and website redirects to an innocent company Elk Grove Village Internet, IL Rta cabinets direct aka world craft cabinetry has not sent check as promised Author: Deltona, Florida Kitchens: Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
HD Projector World I paid $599 for a projector I never received and they never refunded my money RICHMOND, BC, V7A 5G7 British Columbia Author: Pendleton, Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HD Projector World Internet