Your Search | world wide source, ameri source publications, target marketing, econotel

Feb 08 2016
Xtreme nitro Healthy marketing llc The company does not believe in the value of their product. St. George Utah Author: san jose, California Supplemental Health Programs: Xtreme nitro St. George, Utah

Feb 08 2016
Pacific World marketing Stole my money. LIED big to get my money. Brentwood California Author: Shreveport , Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific World marketing Brentwood , California

Feb 08 2016
Premium marketing International LLC Scam, took my money and never sold anything! Do not do business with them Orlando Florida Author: Indiana, Indiana Timeshare Rentals: Premium marketing International LLC Orlando, Florida

Feb 08 2016
HD Projector World Deceptive in every dealing Internet Author: Severn, Maryland Cameras & Video: HD Projector World Internet

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 07 2016
Site Strategics Site Strategics sells templates off as their own original custom web designs Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Site Strategics Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 07 2016
ORBITZ ORBITZ FLIGHT TRAVEL TERRIBLE BAD BRUTAL AVOID NIGHTMARE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS 3RD WORLD CHICAGO ILLINOIS Internet
Author: NORTH YORK, Nova Scotia Air Travel: ORBITZ Internet

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
HD PROJECTOR WORLD JAMES I ORDER A PROJECTOR AND PAID FOR IT ON AUGUST 13, 2015 ORDER#11081501 $299.00 CALLED AT LEAST 50 TIMES WITH ALL THE EXCUSES IN THE WORLD. Internet received projector Author: biloxi, Mississippi Television Parts & Services: HD PROJECTOR WORLD Internet

Feb 06 2016
World Bearing SRL Romania DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN Romania Internet Author: eatontown, New Jersey Auto Parts: World Bearing SRL Romania Internet

Feb 06 2016
Tint World Bensenville, IL 60106 Car window Tint install Bensenville Illinois Author: Palatine, Illinois Car Stereos & Alarms: Tint World Bensenville, Illinois

Feb 05 2016
LMS Marketing This is one creepy company...you have been warned! California Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employers: LMS Marketing Internet

Feb 05 2016
A & A Marketing, LLC - Scentura Creations- Selling Perfumes Door to Door Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Fragrance Materials: A & A Marketing, LLC Virginia Beach, Virginia

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 04 2016
ADT Home security This Home Security company does not help when you need to remove there security system Nation Wide Nationwide Author: Murrieta, California Miscellaneous Electronics: ADT Home security Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Prescious Ngwu Sold product that does not work and the support link given does not respond Internet
Author: Randallstown, Maryland Multi-Level Marketing: Prescious Ngwu Internet

Feb 04 2016
Cornelius Mitchell, Flex Mitchell, Mitch Mitchell , Josh Edwards , Josh Litt, Christina Watkins  ,  Web Blog Systems, webblogsystems.com, Web blog System, webblogsystem.com , world beyond systems, XmProducts.com, XM Products ,worldbeyondsystems.com, XmProducts.com and Webblogsystems.com Same Company - Same Scam Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: XmProducts.com, Mitch Mitchell, Josh Edwards, josh Lott, Cornelius Michell, Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 04 2016
LUXE Vacation Homes, Justin Steubs Worst rental company in the world! La Quinta California
Author: Thousand Oaks, California Lodging: LUXE Vacation Homes La Quinta, California

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Silverbird Marketing Manchester Failed to deliver and the the promissed refund Urmston Manchester
Author: Manchester, Alabama Multi-Level Marketing: Silverbird Marketing Manchester

Feb 03 2016
Maropost Maropost.com Stephanie Gow WILL CHARGE YOU FOR SERVICES THEY CANNOT PERFORM. SCAM ARTISTS! ONTARIO Ontario Author: Manhattan Beach, California Internet Marketing Companies: Maropost Suite 5002, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Secret Society called THE LEAGUE signed only Tom Membership invitation to be returned to them. Secret scociety of wealth and world power. Dallas TX 75356-0627 Nationwide Author: North fort myers, Florida Cult Organizations: Secret Society called THE LEAGUE Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Avast software s.r.o. Charged for an annual subscription service two months ago. They changed the product and now give it away free. Refuse to refund anything. Prague, however many exist around the world. Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Avast software Internet

Feb 02 2016
CityWide Control Greg Mason charged for marketing services which he didn't deliver on Jacksonville Florida Author: carlsbad, California Mortgage Companies: CityWide Control Greg Mason Jacksonville, Florida