WORLDWIDE TRAVEL, VALENCIA, CA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: WorldWide Travel, Valencia, Ca
There may be more specific results for "WorldWide Travel, Valencia, Ca"
For more specific results for "WorldWide Travel, Valencia, Ca"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
General Electric GE Brand new dishwasher - never used - motor fails and GE won't replace Costa Mesa CA
Why did they deny the claim? Author: Costa Mesa, California Appliances: General Electric Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Dixon Worldwide Logistics Colin DixonJoseph Dixon Dixon will scam the hell out of you and you will not believe how - READ THIS Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Dixon Worldwide Logistics Miami, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Global Travel Worldwide FRAUD Maitland Florida Author: Albany, Georgia Travel Services: Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Maitland, Florida

Jul 25 2017
StopIRSDEBT.com 10100 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 300 Los Angeles, CA 90067 Absolutely nothing Los Angeles California Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Income Tax Service: StopIRSDEBT.com

Jul 25 2017
Glamor Trends 27 west Anapamu St. ste #398 Santa Barbara Ca. 93101 Santa Barbara, California Author: Westerville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Glamor Trends Internet

Jul 25 2017
canadatrips.eu/evisa Canada Travel misleading site you pay 99 USDollar for a VISA costing 7 Canadian dollars Internet Author: Delden, Alabama Travel Services: canadatrips.eu/evisa Internet

Jul 24 2017
CheapOair customer service misleads customers with promises of promo-codes New York Internet Author: Florida Air Travel: CheapOair Internet

Jul 24 2017
Collective Agency Keith Moore, Keith Osbourne L Moore Theft of Artiste Deposit - Acts as a Booking Agent for Reggae Artistes Antioch, CA Internet Author: Kingston, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: Collective Agency Internet

Jul 24 2017
Radix eye cream PO box 25380Santa Ana CA. 92799 Cancel auto order Fountain valley California Author: Ponte vedra, Florida Attorney Generals: Radix eye cream Fountain valley, California

Jul 24 2017
Xium Corporation Greg Dockery CEOXedia Technologies XECO Energy Corporation Greg Dockery and his girlfriend is a scammer first class. They collected money from people and disappeared. Corona Internet CA Author: West Covina, California Electronic Manufacturers: Xium Corporation Internet

Jul 24 2017
grundy worldwide grundy collector car insurance lied about quote, lied about contacting me, lied about car classification i chose horsham Pennsylvania
Author: corona de tucson, Arizona Car Insurance: grundy worldwide horsham , Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2017
Allura Serum Fountain Valley, CA. 92728 California Author: Lunenburg, Massachusetts Home HealthCare: Allura Serum Internet

Jul 24 2017
Aqua Refine Fountain Valley Ca. California Author: Waycross, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Aqua Refine Fountain Valley Ca., California

Jul 24 2017
Expedia Travel, Flight, Hotels Internet Author: Kowloon Tong, Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront sent me a collection notice for a product I never recieved. The bill was for $98.71 I will not pay for something I did not order. Sherman Oaks, Ca. 91423 Internet CA. Author: covington, Kentucky Skin Care: Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront Internet

Jul 23 2017
VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE They taking money from my account montly Author: Snellville, Georgia Air Travel: VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE

Jul 23 2017
POSHMARK STOLE MY MERCHANDISE AND HAS NOT PAID ME!!! WHERE ARE MY PROMISED FUNDS??? AND NO CALL BACK AFTER MESSAGES LEFT CA Internet Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: POSHMARK Internet

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Nutridiamond,LLC Diet Comes FirstMy Fit Resolution Phone pop-up for Garcinia Cambodia and African Mango the screens appear too fast and they trick you Westminster,CA, California Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutridiamond,LLC Internet

Jul 21 2017
Affordable tours.com Affordable tours.com, globus, avalon waterways, cosmos Very difficult company to work for Stafford, texas Internet Author: Purcellville, Virginia Travel Agencies: Affordable tours.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Another ripped off customer Costa Mesa California Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Eye Care: Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Internet

Coldwell Banker Horrible Rental Property Ocean City Maryland
Author: North Versailles, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Coldwell Banker Ocean City, Maryland