Your Search | worlscom wireless, brenda hanyzewski

Oct 30 2014
palisades collection, llc pressler & pressler, houslanger & assoc. pressler & pressler garnished my wages for an at&t wireless cell phone i had in 2009, i still have the letter saying my acct was settled and fully paid by and now palisades is using houslanger & assoc, to collect again, houslanger tells me i may have had two accts, i had only ONE acct, a cell phone. i called at&t and they have no records of me ever having 2 accts or that their sueing me. huntington nationwide
Author: poconos, Pennsylvania Lawyers: palisades collection, llc Internet

Oct 28 2014
Costco/Wireless Advocates Things have changed over the years. Kennewick Washington Author: Richland,, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Costco/Wireless Advocates Select State/Province

Oct 28 2014
Lydig Wireless, Inc. 715 Lydig AvenueBronx, New York 10462License 1450551347-851-6884 During The Month Of September 2014, I Went Into The Store Named Above To Have A Telephone Change And Was Told By One Of The Workers That It Would Be A Fee Of $25.00 Through Their Store Or Through Virgin Mobile Online. Something Didn't Sound Correct About The Fee. When I Started To Inquire About The High Fee, The Store Working Became Upset & Started Yelling Telling Me That It Was The Store Policy. After I paid The $25.00 Fee, I Had A Gut Feeling That I had Being Scammed. At That Moment, I Had My Girlfriend To Call Virgin Mobile To Investigate The Matter. She Was Told By Virgin Customer Care That I had Being Scammed By The Store Because To Have A Number Changed Online Through Virgin Mobile, It Was Free. Surely I Had Being Scammed By The Store Workers At This Location.  I Would Advice No One To Do Business With This Store. They Are SCAMMERS! Real SCAMMERS! Bronx New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee Telephones: Lydig Wireless, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Cricket Wireless False non-compliance determination on rebate Alpharetta, Georgia Author: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Internet

Oct 27 2014
Verizon Wireless Cellular City If you live in South Florida BUYER BEWARE!! THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY 75 YEAR OLD MOTHER. Cellular City - Verizon Wireless Mobile Phone Shop 1201 S. Powerline Rd, Pompano Bch, Florida 33069 This store would not stand by their lifetime warranty on the screen protector for my mothers phone. They talked her into buying a screen protector for $26.20 last November; it did not even last a year and they refuse to replace it. Pompano Bch Florida Author: FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Pompano Bch, Florida

Oct 26 2014
Sprint Sprint Wireless Sprint Elte Wireless Edwin Pawley Rohnert Park CA Nationwide Author: Novato, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Oct 26 2014
Rpm. Lynwood,wa. For VERIZON This co. Is the 5th collection agency verizon wirelessending after me. I told them and I told verizon last year that I wasn't goin to pay the wireless bill due to not getting the service I was told I would get. I asked for an itemized bill from Ver Verizon wireless has me on report at the credit bureaus as a bad debt, and ruining my credit and life. Lynnwood Washington Author: Olmsted falls, Ohio Consumer Services: Rpm. Lynwood,wa. For VERIZON Lynnwood, Washington

Oct 25 2014
Y Buy Loans (Cricket Wireless Hanover Maryland) No information on intrest just word of mouth pay in 90 days.With no information. They also will not report to credit agencies. Arundel Mills Mall Cricket Wireless Hanover MD
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Y Buy Loans (Cricket Wireless) Select State/Province

Oct 25 2014
Verizon Wireless is a huge scam! Stay away from these guys! Their business practices are highly unethical if not illegal. New York Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 24 2014
Verizon Wireless Bait and Switch Practices Nationwide Author: Lilburn, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 23 2014
Wireless Shop Raj, Vass Not paid Prepaid Simard Commision New Britain Connecticut Author: Malden, Massachusetts Telephone Companies: Wireless Shop New Britain, Connecticut

Oct 19 2014
Verizon Wireless In May 2014 I went to Verizon Wireless store to upgrade my phone in Brick, NJ. I picked out my phone, and the salesman told me they were having a special on tablets. For just $10.00 a line, I could have as many tablets I would like as a give away for Mo Do Not Trust Verizon Wireless Salesmen,Brick, NJ store, they will tell you any lie to sell you something. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Brick, New Jersey

Oct 17 2014
Robyn Shield at AT&T Office of President Robyn Shield at AT&T,email: RS9869@att.comTel: 847-240-7227 Frivolous charges and collection efforts by ATT Wireless Nationwide Author: Rockville, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Robyn Shield at AT&T Office of President Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Cricket Wireless Defective Phones Houston Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
verizon wiress VERIZON WIRELESS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU Greensboro Nationwide Author: Greensboro, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wiress Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
Cricket Wireless MAJOR SCAM. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles , California Telephone Companies: Cricket Wireless Los Angeles, California

Oct 11 2014
verizon mifi wireless Magic Smoke and Mirrors To Calculate Data usage Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: manor, Texas Internet: verizon mifi wireless Nationwide

Wireless Workshop WHAT A RIP OFF!!! I WANT MY MONEY Internet
Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Workshop Internet

Oct 11 2014
Advnet AdvnetAdvnet.net Advanced Computers Wireless Internet Service, Cancelation of Service Port Huron Michigan Author: St. Clair, Michigan Internet Service Providers: Advnet Port Huron, Michigan

Oct 10 2014
Verizon Wireless Verizon is obligating me to pay for data plan that i did not want or agree to. Nationwide Author: Rochester, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

21, Report #1182031

Oct 09 2014
Verizon Wireless Charged for a phone that was never receivd. Fighting to get my money back. Had to call credit card company. Nationwide Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

22, Report #1181932

Oct 09 2014
Blink Wireless LLC and Joe Pinedo Blink Wireless LLC and Joe Pinedo COMPANY IS A COMPLETE SCAM: OVERPROMISES AND NIGHTMARE TO GET A REFUND Tucson Arizona
Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Computer Manufactures: Blink Wireless LLC Tucson, Arizona

Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless BUYER BEWARE: Verizon lies! Nationwide
Author: Rockford, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 08 2014
H20 Wireless H20 bolt Bad service, misleading, rip off, terminated service, took my money Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: H20 Wireless Internet

Oct 08 2014
H2O Wireless H2O Wireless Bolt disconnect my service 2 weeks early Internet Author: tampa, Florida Internet Services: H2O Wireless Internet