Your Search | wuxi neon electrical equipment co.,ltd

1, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

2, Report #1196942

Dec 21 2014
avangate unkown..I know iyogi uses this and I deal with Iyogi.. this Co. charged $131.16 to my account which I NEVER authorized Internet Author: Sheridan, Wyoming Computer Fraud: avangate Internet

3, Report #1196930

Dec 21 2014
Menards, Hermantown, MN Sold Merchandise that I'd bought Hermantown Minnesota Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Menards Hermantown, Minnesota

4, Report #1196663

Dec 19 2014
Generatornow.com Charged but item never received, no communication Denver North Carolina Author: Woodway, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Generatornow.com Denver, North Carolina

5, Report #1196593

Dec 19 2014
TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LTD (((Redacted))) SACRAMENTO CA 95828 Sold me a defective led flashlight no warrante parts list or instruction in the bag. Sacramento ca Internet Author: Las Vegas, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] Internet

6, Report #1196586

Dec 19 2014
Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Customer Service at its worst Wentzville, MO Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Sporting-good Manufactures: Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Internet

7, Report #1196582

Dec 19 2014
Jeremy Sposato aka J Roberts & Co aka J Roberts Residential aka J Roberts Brokerage Services aka Sposen Signature Homes aka Rezulia aka New Construction Direct Liar, thief, scumbag Cape Coral ,FL Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Realtors: Jeremy Sposato Internet

8, Report #1196575

Dec 19 2014
DIAMOND PAINTING CO. IVAN DIAMOND SHODDY WORKMANSHIP POOR QUALITY MC HENERY, County ILLINOIS Author: Lake Hills, Illinois Builders & Contractors: DIAMOND PAINTING CO. Internet

Dec 19 2014
Tony Hartman Denver Financial Group FINRA complaint and State of Colorado action, Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tony Hartman Internet

10, Report #1196509

Dec 19 2014
globefastpay SZ FLY VISION SCI-TECH CO.,LTDsnowbootsvomall.com After ordering xmas presents online, was sent false shipping information and no communication from store or companie(s) money went to. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Clothing Stores: globefastpay Internet

11, Report #1196354

Dec 18 2014
redemption center i believe the womans name is rebecca or ellen. false advertising of giving you a 250 gift card with purchase of magazine subscription arvada, Co Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: redemption center Nationwide

12, Report #1196331

Dec 18 2014
Water Equipment Technologies, Inc of Florida Installed Water Filtration System in My Home that is Making my Clothes smell like MILDEW!!!! Longwood Florida Author: Ruskin, Florida Appliances: Water Equipment Technologies, Inc of Florida Longwood, Florida

13, Report #1196310

Dec 18 2014
Red Paramour EXELIA MEDIA PTY LTD SYDNEY AU They keep card info and make unauthorized charges International Internet Author: New York Credit Card Fraud: Red Paramour Internet

14, Report #1196156

Dec 17 2014
Dish Network This is how they treat customers who've been with them for 18 years!! We cancelled our DISH service because my husband got transferred. We sent back all of the equipment. They charge my debit card for $34.00 and $179.43 for 'unreturned' equipment. I called their customer service dept. GOT NO WHERE... Now I have to take this up with my bank. Nationwide Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide

Dec 17 2014
Stephen Baring aka Tempus Suisse Ltd. ,now defunct, aka art_and_watches ,new name on EBay Fraudulent, Deceptive, Sociopath Held Back Approximately $34,016 USD of my Hard-Earned Money London England
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Stephen Baring Internet

16, Report #1196107

Dec 17 2014
Royal Seal Windows & Doors MARK (Nataliya Shvartsman) Owner or co-owner of this company. VERY BAD AFTER SALE SERVICE, DOESN'T HONOR CONTRACT AND WARRANTY toronto Ontario Author: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Seal Windows & Doors toronto, Ontario

Dec 17 2014
Paragon Group Texas - Patsy Collier Pasty Collier, NRA Co, Ongoing 'Retained Search Firm' Scam - These guys do not have retained searches and try to get $$$ from down and our unemployed indiviuals Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: Paragon Group TX - Patsy Collier Houston, Texas

18, Report #1195847

Dec 16 2014
Road Relics RoadRelics Roadrelics.com Neon on Central Ripoff Neon Sign artist - Buyer Beware Minneapolis Minnesota Author: , Antiques & Second-hand: Road Relics Minneapolis, Minnesota

19, Report #1195483

Dec 15 2014
ST Medic Equipment Supplies Virtual Administrative Customer Assistant Author: Webster, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: ST Medic Equipment Supplies Internet

20, Report #1195436

Dec 15 2014
Dodge-Chrysler Motor co. Dodge sold me a truck- lifetime power train warranty, then voided it. Maintained maintainance schedule through dealership Nationwide Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Auto Warranty: Dodge-Chrysler co. Nationwide

21, Report #1195419

Dec 14 2014
potter whitfield ltd Foundation specialists auckland, Stephen Charles Potter WWW.PWF.CO.NZ is a rip off 62 Jubilee Drive, Pauanui, 3546 Nationwide
Author: NEWZEALAND, Alabama Builders & Contractors: potter whitfield ltd Nationwide

22, Report #1195245

Dec 13 2014
Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd I ordered in July was supposedly shipped July 30 did not receive, contacted again no results Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Pet Shops & Supplies: Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd

23, Report #1195238

Dec 13 2014
APSC Infotect & Software Solutions Pvt LTD WebHostingWorld.net Website Hosting Ripoff Home base UK Internet Author: Dunnellon, Florida Web Hosting: APSC Infotect & Software Solutions Pvt LTD Internet

24, Report #1195101

Dec 13 2014
North America Power and Gas, LLC/NAP NAP NAP charged me over $5000+ for supply services during the winter months of 2013 and I'm still fighting to get my money back and readjust my bill back in 2013 to my original cancellation requested month in May 2013. NAP refused to cancel my services when requested and charged extremely high rates over 16+ cents per killowatts. This situation caused my electric bill to increase from $150.00 p/month when I was with PEPCO to over $957.00 p/month after switching to NAP The company is unethical, crooked and takes advantage of senior citizens. They should be shut down. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Bowie, Maryland Electrical Services: North America Power and Gas, LLC/NAP Norwalk, Connecticut

25, Report #1195106

Dec 13 2014
potter whitfield ltd stephen charles potter he is a rip off dont get him to do your work he is a big rip off like his brother steve morrow Pauanui Nationwide Author: hamilton newzealand, Alabama WANTED REWARD $$$: potter whitfield ltd Nationwide