WWW.GOV REPORTS.NET, SOFTWARE DOCTOR INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Www.gov reports.net, Software Doctor Inc
There may be more specific results for "Www.gov reports.net, Software Doctor Inc"
For more specific results for "Www.gov reports.net, Software Doctor Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but Iā€™m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Support Nerds Inc. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Customer we have discovered we owe you a REFUND Ephrata Pennsylvania Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Support Nerds Inc. Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
F***book.com F***book.com scam website Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Software: F***book.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
Golfio Inc Refused to refund an order never received Nationwide Author: Dumont, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Golfio Inc ,

Oct 16 2017
Andrew Phan, Esq., Everclear Management, Inc., Justin Houde,CEO, Vincent Patrick,OUTVST, LLC GROSS DECEIT, NON-PERFORMANCE, and SEVERELY POOR COMMUNICATION. COST CLIENTS BILLIONS in INCOME! Los Angeles area California Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Andrew Phan, Esq. Irvine , California

Oct 16 2017
Bailbond Software Solutions Daniel Dugger Rip-Off, Program never works. Paid for work he does not do. Lazy, Never returns calls, con-artist, unresponsive, fails to work, does not reimburse for work he has not done. Franklin Tennessee
Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Computer Software: Bailbond Software Solutions Franklin, Tennessee

Apple Inc Product False Advertising Sacramento Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Kadison Pool Plastering Dave Kadison PebbleTec, Christine Kadison, Massachusetts Solar, Inc Shady swimming pool company stay away they've taken my money did a lousy job and ran Concord Massachusetts Author: Cotuit, Massachusetts Pool Builders: Kadison Pool Plastering Dave Kadison Concord , Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
TrafficSmartz Inc Leif Wombwell, Leaf Wombwell, Caitlyn Wombwell $158,076 Owed For Services - GRIEVOUSLY Insolvent Company Operated By Feckless Scamming Siblings - Over $300K Owed Throughout The Online Ad Industry - Zero Accountability - BLACKLIST Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: TrafficSmartz Inc Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 15 2017
Bathroom Doctor Charles Pudg SCAMER ROCKLAND Author: Ramsey, New York Bed & Bath: Bathroom Doctor ,

Oct 15 2017
Dianna Nguyen MD This doctor should have her licensed revoked Irvine California Author: Corona del mar, California Doctors: Dianna Nguyen MD Irvine, California

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Rodney Walker ,Inc I signed up with MCA. Mr walker emailed his teaching web site offering a professional web site to sell m.c.a. for $5.00 & $5.00 per month. I paid $5. from electronic banking. He charged it 99 times in one day listing the 99 charges as car washed. He ignores my correspondence. I have hired lawyer and going to Attorney General Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberal, Kansas Bail Bonds: Rodney Walker ,Inc Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Universal Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Worst customer service Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Universal Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch Order was placed,confirmed with order # ,cc was charged, was told would be 2 -3 week delivery.After the time had passed tried to contact by their web site left 3 notices asking for status of the order.Few days later tried calling but the first number was disconnected,tried a second number went to voicemail left 2 messages.  Hudson , WI 54016 Internet Author: Ketchikan, Alaska Hobby Shops: DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch ,

Oct 13 2017
Castle Law Castle Law Firm, Castle Law Group PCAcquired Timeshare Advocacy Inc Falsely claimed to get us out of our time share. We gave a retainer. Nationwide Author: Haltom City, Texas Resorts: Castle Law Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Inc Every contact information I found, either had me to leave message, I tried E-Mail and no response.. Pacoima California Author: Shelby, Montana Television Parts & Services: Rapid Fulfillment Inc Pacoima, California

Oct 13 2017
US Alliance Group Inc Electronic Cash Systems Lied to regarding contract terms Rancho Santa Margarita Nationwide Author: Hermosa Beach, California Credit Card Processing Companies: US Alliance Group Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Excel Heating & Air, Inc. & Al Huff, Owner Defective Installation of New Heating/AC Unit - Home has Flooded Twice Since Installation in 6/2016 Grapevine Texas
Author: Grapevine, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Excel Heating & Air, Inc. Grapevine, Texas

Oct 13 2017
Apple Inc. Apple support scam Author: San Jose, California Computer Fraud: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
BlueSquirrel Disgrace Ripoff Stay Away or Lose your Money Internet Author: Bethpage, New York Computer Software: BlueSquirrel Internet

Oct 13 2017
Spywizz I cant believe youtube would let pepole advertise scams such as spywizz on their site, nobody got what they paid, for that is a scam,I HOPE I CAN HELP PREVENTBOTHERS FROM GETTING RIPPED OFF Florida-1st red flag Internet only Author: Dix Hills, New York Computer Software: Spywizz Internet

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri