Your Search | xl212 football combine
Approximately 209 Reports Found
1, Report #1332039

Oct 07 2016
Combine Insurance Once I filed my claim for my heart attack, the amount of time it took and final, they said because I did not have a bypass, I was denied the claim. Scranton Pennsylvania A pre-existing... Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia Health Insurance: Combine Insurance

Sep 01 2016
Wang Gang I purchased awesome Under Armour football cleats for my son. Received Adidas soccer shoes. ShangHai MinHangQu China
Author: Manitou Beach, Michigan Sporting Goods: Wang Gang ShangHai MinHangQu, Other

Jun 14 2016
Legends Football League Mitchell S. Mortaza Pathetic Product Nationwide Author: Georgia Sports Facilities: Legends Football League Nationwide

May 21 2016
National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Blatant scam used to trick highschool football players all over the country into giving up serious cash Nationwide Author: Columbia, Illinois Sports Instruction: National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Nationwide

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries,,, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

Apr 29 2016
NUC Sports, National Underclassman Sports, NUC Combine Nondisclosure of expired credit New York Internet Author: Youngstown, Ohio Fitness Consultants: NUC Sports Internet

Apr 18 2016

Apr 05 2016
Southeast Saints On Cullen at Cullen middle school under Coach Houston This is a youth football organization and they screwed my son and all the other children out of the play offs, no banquet of anything it just wrong .The dance coaches also ran off with the money , they have done this before and they need too be stopped . They are not organized not professional in anyway please they practice off Cullen middle school off Cullen and Yellowstone the owner name is Coach Houston thanks you Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Southeast Saints Houston , Texas

Mar 31 2016
TopStepTrader Met the profit objective of $5,000 on the last day of the combine. They found reasons not to fund me. Chicago Illinois Author: San Francisco, California Financial Education: TopStepTrader Chicago, Illinois

Mar 14 2016
Tee Hood I ordered 3 Infinity Love Dallas Football bracelets from this company on July 9, 2015. I sent several emails letting them know the bracelets did not arrive and each time someone named Stella returned my emails and told me to give it more time. Internet Author: Lanexa, Virginia Questionable Activities: Tee Hood Internet

Feb 03 2016
Football Super Tips, Atomic Betting, Soccer Profit System, Total Goal Under, and Bet On Draw Josh Kurn, Josh K, Bin Haris Abdul Razak scammer, scam artist, con artist, thief, lost money
Author: , Offshore Gambling: Football Super Tips, Atomic Betting, Soccer Profit System, Total Goal Under, and Bet On Draw Internet

Jan 25 2016
Diamond Sports Group Diamond Sports is a ripoff place targeting young football kids and making false hopes and promises to parents Bossier Louisiana Disagree with the complaint Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Diamond Sports Group Bossier , Louisiana
13, Report #1282056

Jan 24 2016
Reginald White Coach and Fitness Instructor of the New Life Fitness Fort Washington Maryland This man advertised a NFL football trip with hotel accomodations and airfare for 1000 per person I paid $2000 for my husband and myself and we didn't receive the tickets or a refund this event was suppose to take place Jan. 3rd. 2016 Fort Washington Maryland
Author: Monroe , Virginia Sports Facilities: Reginald White Fort Washington, Maryland

Jan 10 2016
Eric Edwards Coach E Football Coach Scammer- Amtrak worker Philadelphia & Maryland Pennsylvania Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Eric Edwards Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 05 2016
laptopchargerfactory Order ID: 847384,Payment Method: Pay by Credit Card,Payment Method: Pay by Credit Card,Shipping Method: 6-8 Days Standard,Estimated delivery date: December 16 - 21 . uptil now i am yet to get a feedback and they are just playing me like football, Telephone Internet
Great Online Company to Purchase from Author: Uyo, Computer Manufactures: laptopchargerfactory Internet

Dec 24 2015
West Coast Elite FC Jerry Chavarria , West Coast Elite Football Club Misleading, bad soccer coaching, discriminate, discriminatory practices, doesnot provide services as promised Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Sports Teams & Clubs: West Coast Elite FC Encino, California

Dec 21 2015
Robert Steven Anderson This man is an extremely good con-man. Robert S Anderson has been charged with trafficking illegal drugs, Fraud at Combine Insurance and Aflac insurance, along with taking 2.5 million dollars from several investors and not paying them back. Robert S Anderson can not be trusted. He is the worst kind of con-man he lives in your city and has everyone believe he's the victim. Madison Indiana Am I sure about name Author: Madison , Indiana Liars: Robert Steven Anderson Madison , Indiana

Dec 01 2015
Football Ticket Net Cheated by Football Ticket Net - Beware: You can be the next one! Internet Author: Buenos Aires, Ticket Sales: Football Ticket Net Internet

Nov 12 2015
THE NFL (National football league) THE NFL BETRAYING THE PEOPLE NEW YORK Nationwide Author: Alabama Sports Teams & Clubs: THE NFL (National football league) Nationwide

Nov 08 2015
Quest Fantasy Football Leagues Owner Matt Dougherty Takes your money and locks you out of your league if you complain about anything. I lost $990 dollars this year. Burke Internet
Finalize Author: Allendale, Michigan Internet: Quest Fantasy Football Leagues Internet

Oct 29 2015
Coast to coast football Bryan May No care for kids Gilbert Az
Jersey's vs Sizes Author: Mesa, Arizona Sports Teams & Clubs: Coast to coast football Internet

Oct 29 2015
Aidan Mills Sr Scammed me on PSU vs OSU football tickets for the shoe Gainesville Florida Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania Sports Teams & Clubs: Aidan Mills Sr Gainesville, Florida

Oct 20 2015
Hengsung Hanjiangqu Football Jerseys Putianshi Fujian China N/A Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Sports Teams & Clubs: Hengsung Hanjiangqu

Oct 18 2015
Fan Duel I was persuaded to place a bet online playing fantasy football they said they would match my deposit up too 200 bucks they didnt match my deposit I have played 11 games and have not won one game considiring tht picking players tht cost a certain amount of money in a cap...... I would have bye all odds at least won 2 games these kinds of odds do not exist and should be illegal something is going on and needs to be investigated thouroughly!! Internet They are a scam Author: paris, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Fan Duel Internet

Oct 08 2015
Scout Fantasy Football Stole subscription fees and won't return emails Author: Davis, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Scout Fantasy Football Internet