Your Search | xtreme burn, leanrx.net
Approximately 872 Reports Found

May 24 2016
Xtreme Backyards Warranty is a scam. They don't back their product! Nipomo California Author: Orcutt, California Pools & Saunas: Xtreme Backyards Nipomo, California

May 23 2016
xtreme zuks offroad they bought several suzuki samurais from me still owe me money wrote me a bad check lutz Florida Author: kissimmee , Florida Auto Advertising Services: xtreme zuks offroad lutz, Florida

May 22 2016
xtreme zuks offroad they sold me a salvage suzuki samurai for 7.500 that they paid 500 dollars for with wrong milage lutz Florida Author: tampa fl, Florida Auto Advertising Services: xtreme zuks offroad lutz, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Xtreme Diesel Performance LLC, Michael Thomas DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS XTREME DIESEL PERFORMANCE OR IT'S OWNER OCALA Florida Completely inaccurate Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Repair Service: Xtreme Diesel Performance LLC OCALA, Florida

Apr 24 2016
XTREME General Contracting Scott and Son (Sorry....contractor never provided his first or last name on his card...) from XTREME General Contracting Phone Number 570-236-0457 Black Dodge Pickup PA License Plate Number ZHC 7198 Wrote up a contract to patch up my roof and replace 2 s Contractor screwed over the the single woman living alone. Stroudsburg PA Internet Author: Newfoundland, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: XTREME General Contracting Internet

Apr 13 2016
Xtreme Concrete Grading & Stonewall Solutions 1-concrete slab way out of square,2-porch floor left unusable,job started 7/21/15,still not completed,owner agreed to fix/finish but has not Trinity North Carolina Author: Trinity, North Carolina Landscaping: Xtreme Concrete Grading & Stonewall Solutions Trinity, North Carolina

Mar 19 2016
xtreme cell access Boostmobile Xtremely will steal your Parts xtreme cell access Boostmobile... Sylmar, CA Sylmar California Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: xtreme cell access Boostmobile Sylmar,

Feb 08 2016
Xtreme nitro Healthy marketing llc The company does not believe in the value of their product. St. George Utah Author: san jose, California Supplemental Health Programs: Xtreme nitro St. George, Utah

Jan 28 2016
Mercer Transportation Turn and Burn Lousville Kentucky Author: bowling green, Kentucky Liars: Mercer Transportation Lousville, Kentucky

Jan 01 2016
Xtreme Armour Xtreme Armour worlds greatest cell phone case is worlds greatest rip off Ettrick, Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Miscellaneous Electronics: Xtreme Armour Nationwide

Dec 16 2015
Collect Pros Garcinia Lean Xtreme Collect Pros are trying to collect $$ from me for a product I never have had. Garcinia Lean Xtreme Woburn Massachusetts Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

Nov 27 2015
HUDSON BEAUTY AND WIRELESS,XTREME WIRELESS MOHAMMAD TECH A REAL GOOD CON ARTIST,USING ISLAM AS A FRONT FOR TAKING POOR PEOPLES MONEY !! Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: XTREME WIRELESS Columbus, Ohio

Nov 25 2015
Enginesunlimited509 Roboracing, xtreme performance, Cr enterprise, superstrokers, raceengines2011, and NOW ENGINESUNLIMITED509 Misrepresentation of product promoted sales outside ebay,sells junk engines!!! Spokane Washington
Owner is a fraud. Bad company beware. Author: grove city, Ohio Auto Parts: Enginesunlimited509 Spokane, Washington

Nov 18 2015
Flyboard Xtreme Flyboard xtreme i am clothing manufacturer in Pakistan. this company is a big fraud. and placed an order for 1000 tshirts for their company. total bill was around 3900 USD. we gave them the best price possible. they paid only USD 700 in advance. but we accepted the order. they sent me USD 1500 in installment. i completed the project within 20 days. and i asked for the remaining payment. and NOW ITS BEEN THREE MONTHS THIS FRAUD THIEF COMPANY IS NOT PAYING MY AMOUNT. AND THESE SHIRTS I MADE FOR THEM ARE USELESS FOR ME Quebec flyxtreme.ca
Author: Sialkot, Boat Dealers: Flyboard Xtreme Nationwide

Nov 17 2015
Roboracing Xtreme performance spokane washington, Cr enterprise, superstroker, roboracing ( eBay seller) Misrepresentation of product promoted sales outside ebay Spokane Washington Author: grove city, Ohio Auto Parts: Roboracing Spokane, Washington

Nov 10 2015
par north america this company repoed my car , but the person who moved it,didn't know how drive a stick shift ,and burn out the cluth Pikesville, Maryland/ maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Auto Repair Service: par north america

Oct 31 2015
xtreme backyard this company is a total rip off. nipomo California Author: Nipomo, California Pools & Saunas: xtreme backyard

Oct 25 2015
Oakley False claims about returns on website. They created a way to burn the customer and leave them unhappy and screwed. Nationwide
EDIT: Oakley.com offers me a settlement of.... Author: Yorba Linda, California Sunglasses: Oakley Nationwide

Oct 16 2015
Bostonbudz.com Jim@bostonbudz I ordered two Pulse Glass waterpipes. The Big Jim had burn scars on the dichro. The Double Double had a crooked joint. I'm working with Pulse Glass directly to rectify the situation. Bostonbudz is an authorized dealer of Pulse Glass, but he is getting defects from someone and selling them at a sale price, but when you ask him if there are any defects, he tells you no. Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Smoke Shops: Bostonbudz.com Internet

Oct 09 2015
Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co., Ltd. Weifang I got a burn from their laser machine and extremely poor post sales costumer support. Weifang Other
Author: Springdale, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co., Ltd. Weifang, Other

Sep 29 2015
Xtreme Paintball No employees present during open hours, Missed appointment, Did not refund $360 up-front payment, Ignored calls, Did not return calls or emails. Lebanon Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Facilities: Xtreme Paintball Lebanon, Tennessee

Sep 23 2015
ntr metals dallas texas, elemetal ntr north america dr buffalo new york,  elemetal dallas texas ntr dallas tx 7500 grams gold filled claimed 24.5 ounce burn off bull crap offered $1,187 should be $8000.00 buffalo new york dallas texas Author: upstate ny, New York Gold Scrap Buyers: ntr metals dallas tx elemetal Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
THONOTOSASSA AUTO REPAIR JOEL KERN KERN DOES BURN FOR HIDING THE BOTCHED REPAIRS ON MY TRUCK, GAVE MY TRUCK TO HIS FRIEND AT BILL'S TRANSMISSIONS, WHO THEN STRIPPED THE MOTOR BEYOND RECOGNITION, HIDING KERN'S FLAWS, LEAVING ME WITHOUT A VEHICLE. I DEFINITELY PAID THE PRICE. THONOTOSASSA Florida
Author: THONOTOSASSA, Florida Auto Repair Service: THONOTOSASSA AUTO REPAIR THONOTOSASSA, Florida

Aug 25 2015
Frigidaire Frigidaire ignores safety issue! Knobs on oven burn hands! Injuries! Augusta Georgia
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Appliances: Frigidaire Augusta, Georgia

Aug 13 2015
Companion INT'L Airline Companion I contacted a person who was selling a puppy the informed me they would have the puppy shipped to me via this company I needed to pay $500.00 via Moneygram to have this puppy shipped. I did send the money via moneygram and then I receive an email telling me the correct shipping crate was not sent with the puppy and I need to pay an additional $900 to rent the crate. So I informed them to refund me my money. They informed me I needed to pay $150.00 for my money to be refunded due to the puppy being registered in my name. I am not paying them a dime. I want them to contact my lawyers and we will go to court and deal with any issues.They are a scam I am a parent to child with disabilities who wanted to get her daughter a puppy that would help with her development now I don't have a puppy and I am out of $500. This company is terrible the customer service is terrible and I hope the burn. Georgia Georgia Phone number Author: Waldorf, Maryland Daycare: Companion INT'L Airline Internet