Your Search | yelp autopost ashley furniture, san diego georgia mills, san diego

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Baer Furniture Stay away of Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Pinecrest, Florida

May 29 2016
JAMES B. NUTTER FRAUDULENT APPRAISAL, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND PREY OF THE ELDERLY KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Services: JAMES B. NUTTER KANSAS CITY, Missouri

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
MediaOutlet.com Possibly Pirated DVD unknown Internet Author: San Ysidro, California Video Stores: MediaOutlet.com Internet

May 28 2016
Ocean ten Ocean 10 Miami Florida Author: Columbus, Georgia Restaurants: Ocean ten Miami, Florida

May 28 2016
Pay Pal Refused to allow our minority business to use their service if we use Chinese suppliers for our inventory. Their problem was since the Chinese sold us so much inventory at such a reduced price the competition was being put out of business Internet Liar..Liar... Author: Macon, Georgia Internet Fraud: Pay Pal Internet

May 28 2016
Ibabiesmart.com Refuse to answer multiple emails. Did not send merchandise I have ordered and paid for. Internet only Internet Author: Blacksburg, South Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Ibabiesmart.com Internet

The Furniture Mall Sleigh Bed Crumbles/ No Protection Plan Duluth Georgia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: The Furniture Mall Duluth, Georgia

May 28 2016
Bridge crest known as drivetime Drivetime San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Poteet, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Bridge crest known as drivetime Nationwide

May 28 2016
Legging Army Selling defective products!!! Holey leggings! San Diego California Internet Author: Thousand Oaks, California Clothing Stores: Legging Army Internet

May 28 2016
Hustler Mowers Excel Industries Hustlerturf Hustler Mowers Warranty is a Lie! Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Hustler Mowers Nationwide

May 27 2016
Amp Audio Amp Audio Filing Bankruptcy - was a scam all along San Francisco California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephones: Amp Audio Internet

May 27 2016
Select Portfolio Servicing SPS Do not pay; higher payment for modification; wrong info on appraisal Salt Lake City Utah Author: Pine Grove Mills, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Setvicing Salt Lake City, Utah

May 27 2016
Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Lavish Home Furniture Lied from the end of sale. No return call backs. No customer service. No commitment. No integrity Saddle Brook New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Saddle Brook, New Jersey

May 27 2016
Economy rent a car Force to buy their insurance Orlando Florida Author: San Marcos, California Auto Rentals: Economy rent a car Orlando, Florida

May 27 2016
Holonis, INC Holonis, Hayden Hollis, Richard Hollis Scammers, Fradulent, Dishonest, San Diego California
Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising Agencies: Holonis, INC San Diego, California

May 27 2016
SHEREE FERGUSON SHEREE FERGUSON IS A FRAUD DULUTH Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Auctions: SHEREE FERGUSON DULUTH, Georgia

May 27 2016
Grand Canyon University Fraud Phoenix Arizona Author: Woodstock , Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

May 27 2016
Square, Inc. fraud, fraudulent, committed fraud, illegal, criminal, not honest, dishonest, lied, liars, deceivers, game players, mind games, disgusting, ridiculous, piece of s**t San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square, Inc. San Francisco, California

May 27 2016
hartford scientific lenvie anti-aging cream entered survey on interner,after completition offered free gift from hartford scientific martinez georgia Author: oviedo, Florida Credit Card Fraud: hartford scientific Internet

May 27 2016
CREATIVE TRANSPORTION SERVICES SCAMMER HORRIBLE COMPANY DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY SAN RAMON CA Author: Alabama Trucking Companies: CREATIVE TRANSPORTION SERVICES Nationwide

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 27 2016
Poulan-Pro gas trimmer and products Charlotte, NC Nationwide Author: Huntington, New York Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Poulan-Pro Nationwide

May 27 2016
Black and Decker New mower doesn't work out of the box Nationwide Author: Cary, North Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Black and Decker Nationwide