Your Search | yelp autopost ashley furniture, san diego georgia mills, san diego

Oct 10 2015
BWN Video Charged me two months before I received my videos. Then sent duplicate dvd Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: BWN Video Internet

Oct 10 2015
Once Upon A Time Consignment Once Upon A Time Furniture Consignment Non Payment, Plays Games with check Poor Business Practices, Poor customer service Pensacola Florida Author: Florida Consignment Stores: Once Upon A Time Consignment Pensacola, Florida

Airport Rent a Car Bruno Over Charge San Bruno California
Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Airport Car Rental San Bruno CA

Oct 10 2015
Casa Mira View Aparments Garden Community We just moved out of this aparment. And not only they didn't give us our security deposit back they are asking for more money. We paid 700$ as security deposit.This is my 8th apartment and this was the only place who ate up all my security deposit. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Property Management: Casa Mira View Aparments San Diego, California

Oct 10 2015
desmond clark, Sarah Piper Nuvox Communications desmond clark scammed me on Craigs List. Likes to text 81 texts and likes to use fake pay pal site and money grams for merchandise not purchases physically but makes you think he is and uses pay pal. Leads you to believe he is honest and and has put his money inot your pay pal account and when there is trouble getting money into pay pal account likes to get the FBI involved saying they are monitoring this transaction. marietta Internet Ga.
Author: catskill, New York Furniture & Furnishings: desmond clark Internet

Oct 09 2015
Adult Friend Finder Adult Friend Finder Wanabe Extorters and Rip--Off Artist  Nationwide Author: Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Adult Friend Finder Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Georgia Power Deceptive deposit Atlanta Georgia This is not a RipOff... Author: Austell, Georgia Utility Companies: Georgia Power Atlanta, Georgia

BirdSmart Very bad, shady business!!! San Diego California
Author: San Diego , California Pet Shops & Supplies: BirdSmart San Diego , California

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
landcentury Netwealth they told me all the properties thats they have are build able and most all the properties are flood lands they lie about what they say they are going to do its one lie after another Internet Author: Atlanta , Georgia Property Management: landcentury Internet

Oct 09 2015
Rabin Restoration & Remodeling LLC Przemek Rabin Terrible contractor, dishonest, shotty work, buyer BEWARE, do not do business with this company Indianapolis Indiana Author: San Diego, California Home Improvements: Rabin Restoration & Remodeling LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 09 2015
Elite Financial Services Chris Copeland at Took $2500 for 90 day Credit Sweep and 120 days later still not complete!! Columbus GA Author: Decatur, Georgia Credit Services: Elite Financial Services Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan Visions Outreach, Inc. reached out with only one vision in mind: to rip me off College Park Georgia Author: College Park, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan College Park, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
UPG,LLC Scam, want your money, rude, money hungry Hamburg New York Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: UPG,LLC Hamburg, New York

Oct 09 2015
P&J Building and Restoration Took half the contracted price and never returned after first day Villa Rica GA Author: Hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: P&J Building and Restoration

Diamond Candles Took my money, then denied my order Internet
Author: Fort Hood, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Diamond Candles Internet

Oct 09 2015
Crawford & Company Discover Card purchase insurance company Denied loss claim for stolen Key bought with Discover card Atlanta Georgia Author: Redondo Beach, California Insurance Companies: Crawford & Company Atlants, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Car Monkeys Sold me a motor that looks like it was in a feild for years Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Oct 09 2015
InTown Suites Violation of FHAct - Keeping Deposit Lilburn Georgia Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Hotel: InTown Suites Lilburn, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Atlanta Periodontics N.Gail McLaurin, D.M.D. Extremely Rude receptionist, Changes prices, No integrity Atlanta Georgia Your confused!! Author: Loganville, Georgia Dental Services: Atlanta Periodontics Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
cobb emc Cobb emc is a very lowdown crooked company. They have fake customr service. The reps pretend to care but will do notging to help pr accomodate you with your issue.  smh marietta Georgia Author: acworth, Georgia Electrical Services: cobb emc marietta, Georgia

Oct 08 2015
Ncr processing collections atlanta Georgia Author: Ohio Telemarketers: Ncr processing atlanta, Georgia

Oct 08 2015
havoline xpress oil change CHRIS PHIL CROOKS FRAUDS LIARS WILL RUIN YOUR CAR STAY AWAY ATLANTA Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Auto Repair Service: havoline xpress oil change ATLANTA, Georgia

Author: San Jose , California Casinos & Cardrooms: Internet

Oct 08 2015
Premier Cancun Vacations Scammers Doesn't Honor Quotes Given by Their Representatives Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet