Your Search | yelp autopost ashley furniture, san diego georgia mills, san diego southwestern furniture of wisconsin
There may be more reports for "yelp autopost ashley furniture, san diego georgia mills, san diego southwestern furniture of wisconsin"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "yelp autopost ashley furniture, san diego georgia mills, san diego southwestern furniture of wisconsin"

1, Report #1319635

NetSpend Refer A Friend GONE WRONG! Austin, Texas Nationwide
Author: Norcross , Georgia Banks: NetSpend Nationwide

2, Report #1319634

Jul 29 2016
Diamond Resorts International Deception, innuendo, exaggeration and outright lies are the basis of their business model! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mason City, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Las Vegas, Nevada

3, Report #1319619

Jul 29 2016
Vlhealth.ocm Health Products Scotsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Austell, Georgia Alternative Health: Vlhealth.ocm Internet

4, Report #1319616

Jul 29 2016
Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Daniel Lussier- Internet sales manager I bought a 2011 Toyota Prius on 5/11/16 under the belief that this used car was an accident free vehicle. I corresponded with Daniel Lussier, the sales manager to the dealer, who indicated that the car had not been involved in any accidents. Once i bought it and got on the road the left side of the rear bumper began to disengage from the bumper, and i had to constantly to reatach it. Once i came to Ca i took the car to a reputable body shop where i was informed that the car had been involved in a major accident, and that the initial cost to repair would be in excess of $4,000 Sarasota Florida
Author: Bellflower, California Auto Dealers: Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Sarasota, Florida

5, Report #1319623

Jul 29 2016
Jeff Scott of Bennathon Law Firm False claims New York Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Collection Agencies: Jeff Scott of Bennathon Law Group Internet

6, Report #1319615

Jul 29 2016
fusemagazineonline Ivan Ramirez Photography sexual misconduct, deception los angeles to san francisco Nationwide
Author: los angeles , California Modeling & Talent Agencies: fusemagazineonline Nationwide

7, Report #1319610

Jul 29 2016
Truth Finder First, credit card rejected, then disconnected. I tried this about 6 months ago and the second you request the one time only choice they start the rejections, First they reject the credit card and then they disconnect you from website. Of course you have paid then and you can't get back on to recover your monies. No idea Internet Author: Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Truth Finder Internet

8, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

9, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

10, Report #1319577

Jul 29 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Dominic said that they had the Trans that I was looking for and would have it shipped immediately. That was FOUR WEEKS ago. My credit card was also used SIX times for purchases after they got my info. They will not answer the phone and will not return phone calls....of course not, why would they!! Theiving assholes! Hamilton Twnsp New Jersey Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton Twnsp, New Jersey

11, Report #1319570

Jul 29 2016
Mercedes Benz of Chicago Fletcher Jones BAIT CAR / FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Chicago Illinois
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Jul 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

13, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

14, Report #1319553

Jul 29 2016
I don't have 1 Scammers They keep taking money out of my account for no reason!!! Gld svcgs.com Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Computer Fraud: svcgs.com Internet

15, Report #1319548

Jul 29 2016
Moxie Media and Marketing deceptive, unethical, incompetent, Smyrna Georgia Author: Alabama Media: Moxie Media and Marketing Smyrna, Georgia

16, Report #1319542

Jul 29 2016
Columbia North high school I paid money to this company 5 yrs ago to retain my high school diploma. Internet Author: Bainbridge, Georgia Internet Fraud: Columbia North high school Internet

17, Report #1319535

Jul 29 2016
maria sougias,landlord millionaire multi property slum lord, cardiff by the sea,all of north sad diego county California Author: carlsbad, California Landlords: maria sougias cardiff by the sea, California

18, Report #1319539

Jul 29 2016
Peruzzi Toyota RYAN DEGAN, JASON GILLES TREATMENT OF SINGLE FEMALE BUYERS HATFIELD Pennsylvania Warranty cancellation refunds Author: SELLERSVILLE, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Peruzzi Toyota HATFIELD, Pennsylvania

19, Report #1319533

Jul 29 2016
Gary N. Moore, General Contractors I entered into a contract to buy two cords of firewood, (256 cu. Ft) from Mr. Moore. He delivered only 108 cu ft and wanted payment for 256 cu ft. , New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Gary N. Moore Blackwood, , New Jersey

20, Report #1319530

Jul 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW False Advertising Scam San Diego California Author: Griffin, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

21, Report #1319515

Jul 28 2016
Penasquitos Point Apartments Penasquitos Point Apartments/Lisa Penasquitos Point Apartments Scam San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Housing Rentals: Penasquitos Point Apartments San Diego, California

22, Report #1319511

Jul 28 2016
Harley Davidson of Pensacola Will not honor warrantee Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: Harley Davidson of Pensacola Pensacola, Florida

23, Report #1319510

Jul 28 2016
Suntrust Bank Suntrust Atm took $600 of my cash and didn't return until after 10 business days charlotte Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

24, Report #1319494

Jul 28 2016
TH Racing Todd Heemsbergen Tried to cover up bad workmanship and lied to me. Fort Worth Texas
Customer contacted immediately Author: Lacrosse, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: TH Racing Fort Worth, Texas

25, Report #1319500

Jul 28 2016
Max Fitness-American Club Systems Deceptive Practices @ Max Fitness/American Club Systems-Takes Advantage Of CSU Athletes Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Max Fitness Columbus, Georgia