YOLI & ASSOCIATES, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Yoli & Associates, inc
There may be more specific results for "Yoli & Associates, inc"
For more specific results for "Yoli & Associates, inc"
Showing 1-25 of 53,990 Found Reports For more specific results for "Yoli & Associates, inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
DAR Waterfront and Associates collection agency, scam artists Sherman Oaks California Author: El Dorado Hills, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront and Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 28 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES They are trying to collect $ 70.04 for something called: Alegro- antiaging Sherman Oaks, California Author: Calexico, California Unusual Rip-Off: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 28 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & Associates No clue what this charge is for Sherman Oaks California Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: DAR WATERFRONT & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 28 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES -  BRIO DAY AND NIGHT SERUM Attempted to collect a fraudulent past due balance of $54.50 from my 77 yr old wife who died of pancreatic cancer on 2/17/17 Sherman Oaks California Author: MONTROSE, Colorado Beauty Salons: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 28 2017
dar waterfront @ Associates They are telling me that I bought Allegro anti aging cream. This I did not do. Feel this company is trying to rip me off. They say I bought Allegro. I didn't. According to them I owe them 88.07. This is a rip off kings park New York Author: kings park, New York Skin Care: dar waterfront @ Associates kings park, New York

Jul 28 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates (on behalf of:)Brio Day and Night Serum Never order product, never recieved anything from Brio Sherman Oaks California Author: Highland Ranch, Colorado Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 28 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Dar Waterfront & Associates has sent me to collections for a bill i do not owe. I paid for my free sample months ago and now they want me to pay $212.00. I have not received anymore products or any other bill till now. This has to be a scam I'm not sure  Dar Waterfront & Associates trying to collect debt not owed Sherman Oaks California DarWaterfront Collections Author: rawly, Oklahoma Computer Mail Order: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging Dar Waterfront & associates They have send my name and address to a collection agency. I never ordered anything from them or recieved anything. I have been hacked before and someone got information Sherman Oaks Ca.91423 Internet Scams in the beauty and skincare industry Author: Douglas, Alaska Skin Care: Allegro Anti Aging Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront and Associates Allegra Anti Agiing Cream Scam trying to collect on order that was paid. The product was advertised that only shipping was to be paid, which I did pay. Now I have recieved a collections letter for $51.50. Never was any other bill or correspondence recieved. I do not owe this amount. Sherman Oaks California Are you a victim of the beauty and skincare product industry? Author: Suffolk, Virginia Skin Care: DAR Waterfront and Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
DAR WaterFront and Associates Sent me a bill for a product I had to pay shipping on, I never got 1 Bill and was told I only had to pay for shipping and as I have seen many other individuals have gone thru the same thing. I am totally disabled , cannot work and I have no credit cards to pay on because I am in a debt program. This is exactly the place I will send this fraudulent Offer, Bill, and OutRight Illegal SCAM! Sherman Oaks, CA Internet Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: DAR WaterFront and Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Ace, Inc. ACS Bogus Debt. Collector Internet Author: Hastings, Florida Telemarketers: Ace, Inc. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Rental Professionals The Professional AdvantageA Division of WW Enterprises, Inc.  Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Realtors: Rental Professionals Southfield, Michigan

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day and Night Serum, Allegro Anti-aging My bank notified me that it look liked fraudulent charges had been made, and cancelled my debit card. Same company that is now sending me a bill for $144.16. Sherman Oaks CA,California Author: waycross, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Nitro Software Inc. Upsolde PDF software that does not work. San Francisco California Internet Author: New York, New York Software: Nitro Software Inc. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Demand for Payment Sherman Oaks California Author: Antioch, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I receive a collelction letter indicating that I owed $51.50 to Allegro Anti-Aging Cream City of Allegro is not entered State is not entered Internet Author: Richmond, California Health Insurance: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dear waterfront & associates Internet Author: Westworth village, Texas Abusive Parents: Dear waterfront & associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
TNT inc. TNT Inc of 2250 NW 84th Ave, Doral, FL 33122 Company pretending to be TNT inc. Doral Florida Author: Illinois Shipping Companies: TNT inc. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. Harris Teeter Widespread, systemic discrimination of black customers and employees Cary North Carolina Author: North Carolina Grocery Stores: Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 27 2017
Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Inc Thompson and Sons Moving and Storage cracked my brand new 55 inch tv screen and offered me $18. Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Moving Companies: Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Threatened a law suit for a debt I did not owe in the amoujnt of $197.72 Sherman Oaks California Author: Kingwood, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Club De Descuentos Vacacionales DR, LLCGBS International, IncUVC Lifestyle CollectionsRCI Scam Miami Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Manufacturing, Inc No seat/No service Orange Park Florida Author: Greenbelt, Maryland Bed & Bath: Cloud Soft Seats Manufacturing, Inc Orange Park, Florida

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Asking for amount due of $103.00 for the purchase of Allegro. I ordered a sample for $5 - paying shipping cost only. That was it! I never reorderd additional Cream so I don't feel that I should have to pay for amount I am being billed. I am afraid that this will affect my credit. I have excellent credit and don't want this obvious sham to change my credit score. Sherman Oaks California Author: WEST HILLS, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California