frequent

Your Search | zero plus dialing, one call communications

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Lexington Law Firm All rights reserved. John C. Heath, Attorney at Law, PLLC d/b/a Lexington Law / Good news! A paralegal is opento review your FREE creditreport summary with you!Call for a FREE consultation:1-855-233-0744 Pushy salesmen, deception, lies, theft, They have taken money from me without my permission & want more ! North Salt Lake,Utah Salt Lake,Utah Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Con Artists: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake,Utah, Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
Batteries Plus Does not honor warrantieso n products Manchester New Hampshire Author: Derry, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: Batteries Plus Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 12 2014
Pay day fo America Wanted me to purchase a Green Dot Money Pack immediately and put $110.00 on the card and call him back to verify money on card. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Loans: Pay day fo America Internet

Jul 12 2014
Pur Green Coffee Extract I ordered from PUR green coffee extract not knowing that i would be charged 88 dollars plus the 5 dollars i intial thought it cost for one bottle of this crap!  Internet Author: Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pur Green Coffee Extract Internet

Jul 12 2014
All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban Owner Eli Saban come to my home give me flat price for my move on the day of the move send the truck with 3 movers the come pick up my staff and the next day Eli call me and damned $3000.00 for extra cub that I have this guy also have involute in two movi Fraud me lye and still my goods don't use this company EATONTOWN New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Moving Companies: All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban EATONTOWN, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
American Careers I was laid off and desperate to get back to work .. With no income and at the time needed money just to eat I sent the processing fee because I was assured that if I didn't get a call back I'd be refunded and that was a lie and unfair to me.. Baltimore, Maryland Author: Springfield gardens NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 12 2014
One Stop Auto Care They charged me $746 for repairs they never made . Guaynabo Puerto Rico Author: Guaynabo, Alabama Auto Repair Service: One Stop Auto Care Guaynabo, Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Title Max They repoed my truck, I was only one month behind due to loosing my job, and I had called to explain my situation Sauk village IL Nationwide Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Loans: Title Max Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Robert Allan Pallone DEADBEAT DAD ALERT, owes 4 children Child Support Freehold New Jersey, North Carolina and Florida Author: Rich Square, North Carolina Dead Beat Dads: Robert Allan Pallone Freehold, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
Golf Tailor, Edmonton OK Hidden monthly charge for ordering one digital item. Edmonton Oklahoma Author: Severna Park, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Golf Tailor, Edmonton OK Edmonton, Oklahoma

Jul 12 2014
ScoreSense.com One Technologies LP; FreeScoreOnline.com; FreeScore360.com; MyCreditHealth.com; CheckMyCreditNow.com unauthorized charges, charges for unknown/unrequested services, misleading advertising Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Rent one Rip me off Henderson ky Nationwide Author: Evansville, Indiana TVs & VCRs: Rent one Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
start vaper they charded my acctount 2 charges of $19.90 and $14.95 when i was only suppose to pay a one time fee of $4.95 phoenix Nationwide Author: mckee, Kentucky Alternative Health: start vaper Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
CruiseAmerica Branchburg Location DANIEL DEAN No customer service, they hang up when they try to call and pass the problem to the next guy Branchburg, NJ New Jersey Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Travel Services: CruiseAmerica Branchburg Location Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute - Terri, Student Adviser director@freshcareerstart.com - ness03150@yahoo.com, info@mtctechnical.com I tried calling this school to set up classes. No one ever answers the phone there whenever you call. I tried various times on different days and times and you're lucky to get a call back at some random time if and when you leave a message. And if you don't catch their call - IF they call you back - good luck trying to call them back at this school where no one answer the phone for some reason. Brooksville Florida Author: Tampa area, Florida Trade Schools: Medical Training Classes Technical Institute Brooksville, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Kodak All In One Printer ESP 6150 Rochester New York Author: Yakima, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Kodak Internet

Jul 11 2014
Cox Communications N/A Very poor service Tulsa Oklahoma Author: El Monte, California Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Internet

Jul 11 2014
The Hauser Group Hausernet Decoy David Hauser I enter mail received by them on the internet. I have not been paid since Dec. 2013. I emailed David Hauser and other people in the company and no one has responded. They never pay at all until I threaten them. I believe they should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and should be forced to pay their decoys monthly as they have promised many times. east meadow New York Author: bayside, New York Employers: The Hauser Group east meadow, New York

Jul 11 2014
Mona Williamson aka Monaca Williamson This number phones daily, sometimes twice daily selling different products via robo call. I press 1 and get a person and tell them to stop calling. They keep calling. When I call back the message says the phone is temporarily disconnected. McLeansville North Carolina
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Security Services: Mona Williamson McLeansville, North Carolina

Jul 11 2014
Metro PCS My phone was stolen and now im the one to suffer with a months of service i cant use and also was told since i didnt purchase the insurance that i was never told about the phone that was stolen can be reactivated when i buy aq new phone for the account seems that metro pcs has a very good scam going and is ripping off their customers costa mesa Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Pure Green Garcinia, Health Choice Plus LLC, HCA POWER Gracinia, Pure Green Garcinia ,pure garcinia cambogia, HCA Power, 90 day weight loss challenge Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus LLC Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 11 2014
LBF TRAVEL, INC. Both tickets were $396. Until the surprise $300 Agent fee charged one day later onto my card by this company! San Diego Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Travel Services: LBF TRAVEL, INC. San Diego, California

Jul 11 2014
Scoresense One Technologies LP Credit report scam (recurring charge despite multiple attempts to cancel) Dallas Texas Author: atlanta, Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Dallas, Texas