ZOE MINISTRIES, BISHOP JORDAN, BISHOP E. BERNARD JORDAN, E. BERNARD JORDAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Zoe Ministries, Bishop Jordan, Bishop E. Bernard Jordan, E. Bernard Jordan
There may be more specific results for "Zoe Ministries, Bishop Jordan, Bishop E. Bernard Jordan, E. Bernard Jordan"
For more specific results for "Zoe Ministries, Bishop Jordan, Bishop E. Bernard Jordan, E. Bernard Jordan"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
Jack Bernard lawer He done many of other things but I'll just add the worst one. I hired him to work on helping my daughter's get back into their apartment, after a lot of crappie he put them though he calls them a say Congratulations you can go back in your apartment, the court order was approved. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Legal Services: Jack Bernard lawer Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 24 2017
LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS They sent me the goods BLACKHEADKILLER. Now they know my e-mail address where I live. To my knowledge, my cravings complete their order. But the item to the place of my address Internet
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Adult Care Facilities: LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
Soflo Concepts LLC, BRYAN BERGSTEIN, BERNARD BERGSTEIN Destroyed the interior of my $100k car. Horrible Powedercoating and Horrible Hydrodipping Delray Beach Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Body Work & Repair: Soflo Concepts LLC Delray Beach, Florida

May 17 2017
camille flawless e. flawless Camille Flawless3377 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste 2115Las Vegas NV 89109-8928 Camille Flawless ruined my wedding. stoled $10,000 Las Vegas Nevada Author: MARBLE FALLS, Texas Party Planners: camille flawless Las Vegas, Nevada

May 15 2017
Public Moving and Storage Public Moving intentionally low bids moving quote then jacks up price by $2262 Charlotte North Carolina
Author: South Jordan, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Public Moving and Storage Charlotte, North Carolina

May 15 2017
Geek Hoodies Scam, didnt receive my order, no response to email either Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Internet Fraud: Geek Hoodies Internet

May 15 2017
E-WORLD HOLDINGS i-Tech Network Solutions Sdn BhdSHIVA NARAYANVISHAL SUJI CEO / CFO Kuala Lumpur
Author: Huddersfield, Alabama Financial Services: E-WORLD HOLDINGS Kuala Lumpur,

May 15 2017
Terra Nova Ministries Catholic Charities LV, Nevada State Corporate Network Identity theft, harassment, cyber warfare, anti-semitism, fraud Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Nonprofit Organizations: Terra Nova Ministries Nationwide

May 12 2017
Zoe Aubrey aka Zoe Aubrey at Shopify Item shipped to me is nothing like the description/picture on their website. It's a cheap paper replica. I requested a refund and address to ship the item back and the company will not respond to my emails. That's their only method of contact. Internet Author: Illahee, Washington Home & Garden Stores: Zoe Aubrey Internet

May 11 2017
Clark Skatoff Jeffery Skatoff Jordan Hammer They Exploit Greiving Widows. You would get better treatment from used car salesmen. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: delray beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Clark Skatoff Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 10 2017
E & J Roadwork Evert Young, Johnny Young, JRY Construction, Johnny Asphalt, Johnny Young Asphalt and Construction, Young & Cooper Asphalt BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Ohio Author: Richfield, Ohio Builders & Contractors: E & J Roadwork Ohio

16, Report #1372018

May 08 2017
Brad Glowaki The New Patient MavenCorporate Skeleton Key Took $9000 coaching payment up front then delivered zero value and would not refund even part! Seal Beach California Author: South Jordan, Utah Chiropractors: Brad Glowaki Seal Beach, California

May 06 2017
e-travelcuba,travelucion,havanautos.es,gocubaplus.com estafa ,robo ,renta de carro Nationwide Author: opa locka, Florida Travel Agencies: e-travelcuba Nationwide

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 05 2017
Pure E-Commerce Products Loaded Weren't Authorized North Carolina Internet Author: Casselberry, Florida Questionable Activities: Pure E-Commerce Internet

May 04 2017
Goodbinder Yoofi E. Ocran Not Delivered what he has promised us Beachwood Ohio Author: Indore, Other Software: Goodbinder Beachwood, Ohio

May 03 2017
Perfect Origins, LLC 1950 E Greyhound PassSte 18-344Carmel, IN 46033 they will not refund Carmel Indiana Author: Springtown, Texas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Origins, LLC Carmel, Indiana

May 03 2017
Smart Living Company E Merchant Club LLCSMC Scam, Rip Off, Iiars Simi Valley California Author: Silverton, Oregon Work at Home Business: Smart Living Company Simi Valley, California

May 02 2017
Zample Box e liquids All of them Zample box debited my account w/o authorization.  Internet Author: Wisconsin Shipping & Handling: Zample Box e liquids Internet

May 02 2017
ZOMARON, zomaron.com London Ontario 100 - 555 Southdale Rd E Author: Gatineau, Alabama Software: ZOMARON Nationwide

May 01 2017
Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano I had someone bring that person my coin collection, my power tools and my jewelry for that person to sign off on my bond...that attorney said no she wouldn't do it, no deal....but kept all my stuff anyways and the attorney is now saying she wants $200 if I want my stuff back Austin Texas
Author: Austin , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice System: Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Austin, Texas