Your Search | zoe ministries, bishop jordan, bishop e. bernard jordan, e. bernard jordan
There may be more reports for "zoe ministries, bishop jordan, bishop e. bernard jordan, e. bernard jordan"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "zoe ministries, bishop jordan, bishop e. bernard jordan, e. bernard jordan"

Aug 19 2014
Advance Cash Services Debra WilliamsThompson Law GroupLegal Group of Attorneys The case will be downloaded on Monday (August 25'th2014) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back for further details. Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Loans: Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 19 2014
International Award Payment Center IAPC, Blue Series XI, scam to acquire funds from multiple individuals, no e-mail, no fax #, Blue Series XI, Government Form 1080, Small fee required, mathematical question prize payment, kansas city Missouri Author: San Diego, California $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center kansas city, Missouri

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 18 2014
Timothy E Stapp Will take your money and run! Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: Timothy E Stapp Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 18 2014
ACS INC Sent me 2 emails stating I must pay $870.69. When I call the number provided they do not answer,and it is within the bussiness hours they provided. I also e- mailed them my direct phone number 2 weeks ago,still have not received a call from them. Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Loans: ACS INC Internet

Aug 17 2014
Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Steven Young THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER WHO HACKED INTO MY E MAIL Shenzhen,Guangdong Province,China. Internet Author: Hamilton, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Internet

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 16 2014
Bewley auto parts William E. Bewley I sent him (William) $1650 for a v-6 engine for a honda passport, he knew they had filed bankruptcy but he stole my money!!!! Orange park Florida Author: Minden, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Auto Parts: Bewley auto parts Orange park, Florida

Aug 16 2014
Jordan family kennels Not a teacup Missouri Author: Rockford, Illinois Animal Services: Jordan family kennels Missouri

Aug 15 2014
ACE Cash Express , ACE Check Cashing, 410 E Pioneer Pkwy #200, Grand Prairie, TX 75051, HAS DECEPTIVE, FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENTS CONCERNING CHECK CASHING FEES. ADVERTISES ONE FEE AND WHEN YOU GO THERE THEY GIVE A DIFFERENT FEE THAN WHAT IS ADVERTISED. I ASKED THE AGENT FOR THE MANAGERS NUMBER AND SHE REFUSED TO PROVIDE IT. I HAD TO CALL ANOTHER STORE TO GET IT. I CALLED THE MANAGER NAMED 'JIMMY' AT 214-529-5501 AND HE DIDN'T CARE. ACE CHECK CASHING TRIED TO CHARGE ME $15.22 TO CASH A $386.00 COMPUTER GENERATED PAYROLL CHECK. Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Cash Services: ACE Cash Expresssd Grand Prairie, Texas

Aug 15 2014
Big E Waterproofing Owner Floyd Ebersol Paid over $11,000 For Waterproofing, Basement Still Leaks Will Not Stand Behind Warranty!!! New Carlisle Indiana Author: North Judson, Indiana Home Improvements: Big New Carlisle, Indiana

Aug 15 2014
E-CIGARETTE They were untruthful, Very misleading, Had hidden cost not mentioned in original pruchase. Extreamly pushy on phone. Miami Beach Florida Author: Fort Gay, West Virginia Alternative Health: Unusual Rip-Off: E-CIGARETTE Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Dietary Performance Dietary Peerformance ripped me off! West Jordan Utah Internet Author: JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Dietary Performance Internet

Aug 13 2014
Con-Man Howard Needle Operating In Southern Florida HOWARD NEEDLE defrauding victims left and right in Southern Florida Boca Raton Florida Author: New York, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Con-Man Howard Needle Operating In Southern Florida Boca Raton, Florida

Acs incorp Acs us @gov Collection Not provide in the e-mail Internet
Author: Union, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Acs incorp Internet

Aug 12 2014
magic jack Eric Bishop unkown Internet Author: markham ontario, Ontario Internet Fraud: magic jack Internet

Aug 12 2014
Anderson Baker Law Firm NCS Fake collection calls and e mails Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Anderson Baker Law Firm Internet

Aug 10 2014
Alicia Jordan, Jason Hanley and David Brogdan Aka VJH working k9's, Midway K9, von Jordan Haus kennels and Polk Bayou kennels FRAUD! Does not honor guarantees and will not give you papers. Dogs are LOW DRIVE hilham Tennessee Author: newport, California Dog Breeders: Alicia Jordan, Jason Hanley and David Brogdan hilham, Tennessee

Aug 09 2014
Amazon.com and Jeff Bezos Jeff Bezos and Amazon.com stole my MAC!!! Seattle Washington
Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Amazon.com and Jeff Bezos Seattle, Washington

Aug 09 2014
awesomebody awesomebodyThese people send e-mails saying this is from Dr. Oz and it isn't People saying thei is from Dr. Oz and it isn't Internet Author: Yonkers, New York Liars: awesomebody Internet

Aug 08 2014
inlyte inlyte e-cig Internet Author: Billings, Missouri Mail Order Services: inlyte e-cig Internet

Aug 08 2014
The Freedom Fighter Network Jordan Schultz and Angela Moore Beware Of The Freedom Fighter Network Jordan Schultz and Angela Moore Fort Collins, Colorado CO
Author: Phoenix, Internet Marketing Companies: The Freedom Fighter Network Internet

Aug 07 2014
e Harmony EHarmony Scam Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: e Harmony Internet

Aug 07 2014
Jonathan E. Hausburg Attorney at Law Lazy, do nothing Narcissistic SSDI attorney. Steals from the disabled Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota , Florida Lawyers: Jonathan E. Hausburg Attorney at Law Sarasota, Florida

Aug 07 2014
ace cash services e-mail bogus letters internet Author: naytahwaush, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: ace cash services Nationwide