Your Search | zoom title,

Feb 06 2016
Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Jan 29 2016
Student Zoom Student loan forgiveness ripoff San Diego California Author: Beaumont, Texas Customer: Student Zoom San Diego, California

Jan 25 2016
don mclean ez house buyers don mclean is a con man. he put up $1000.00 earnest money on my house.didnt show up for closing and now he want release my money with title company spring texas Author: humble, Texas Real Estate Services: don mclean ez house buyers

Jan 24 2016
fast auto title loan scam artist fraud, thief's...... south gate California response Author: south gate, California Car Financing: fast auto title loan south gate , California

Jan 24 2016
Vacation Connections, LLC Title Investments, LLC Mark Taylor, MMargarito Martinez, Brokers; Julie Harris, Escrow Officer/Transfer Agent We Have Someone Who Wants to Purchase Your TimeShare Chicago Illinois Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Travel Services: Vacation Connections, LLC Chicago, Illinois

Jan 20 2016
Gm Financial [email protected] No Title, Arlington Texas Here's What I Did! Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Gm Financial Arlington, Texas

Jan 19 2016
Star global financial, Inc Hasn't given me title in over a year. Didn't honor mechanical warranty jersey city New Jersey Real Advice Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: Star global financial, Inc jersey city, New Jersey

Jan 19 2016
zoomusa izoomusa zoom usa through SEARS.com Sends out non-operable REFURBISHED laptops as standard procedure Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: zoomusa Internet

Jan 19 2016
InstaLoan/Title Max/Equity Auto Loan. Be aware of this operation. they operate within the law to prey on their customers. They will lead you to believe that you have an installment loan, when in fact you have a one month loan. The major problem with this type of loan and that they write a new Rip Off SAVANNAH Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cash Services: InstaLoan/Title Max/Equity Auto Loan. SAVANNAH, Georgia

Jan 18 2016
Titlemax title loans The shop Took my vehicle to be repaired and it had missing parts does not run anymore and i was bullied into losing over 1000 dollars. Fort worth Texas Author: Fort worth , Texas Auto Service Stations: Titlemax title loans Fort worth, Texas

Jan 13 2016
Brian Fuller World Club VacationsGoodbye TimesharePrairie Dog Title Takes money and timeshare deed to relieve you of timeshare yet never records the deed thus you are still the owner and responsible for all debts, fees etc Daytona Florida Author: Washington, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: Brian Fuller Daytona, Florida

Jan 08 2016
Marquis Properties, LLC Chad Deucher Purchased 4 properties, found out never owned or had title, no rent or money returned Orem Utah Author: Oviedo, Florida Real Estate Investing: Marquis Properties, LLC Orem, Utah

14, Report #1206678

Jan 04 2016
Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa, child /adolescent was very unprofessional when dealing with my daughter and I Barrie, Ontario Ontario
Yet another fake report by Shawn W Mcquaid Author: Barrie, Ontario Mental Health: Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa Barrie, Ontario, Ontario

Dec 25 2015
Nathan York Vintage Motors LLC He sold the MGA 1500with no identification No. on the car , engine is 1600. the title no match. Oklahoma city Oklahoma Mga Author: Osaka, Alabama Auto Dealers: Nathan York Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Dec 21 2015
Legal Zoom Ripped Off - $159 Charge Nationwide Author: Calimesa, California Legal Services: Legal Zoom Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
Maria 500.00 loan is costing me 1500.00. I live below poverty level and have begged Lone Star Title to reduce the interest and to help me. They wont even let me make payments. what a scam Bryan Texas Nationwide HOW? Author: Madisonville, Texas Loans: Lone Star Title Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
Genius Parcel Zoom Norman Wimer Norman Wimer had parcels sent of stolen packages with stolen credit cards . A lady rapped on door one afternoon stating I stole her credit card and package. She called the cops, and I was told by authorities of this company was being investigated. I pressed charges. Parlin New Jersey Out of curiosity... Author: Evanston, Illinois Criminal Justice System: Genius Parcel Zoom Parlin, New Jersey

Dec 19 2015
Great Sports Inc./ Saferwholesale.com I had bought a 2000 watt Electric Venom scooter from the company came to my hom­e damaged charger for the bike was not s­ame model so did not work seat on the bi­ke support was broke place holding the b­atteries was damaged and wiring no title­ paid for title 3 months to get filed a ­claim with the Better Business Bureau ag­ainst them Frankfort, IL 60423 Internet
Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Liars: Great Sports Inc./ Saferwholesale.com Internet

Dec 16 2015
Michael Leu USALandInvest.com LandSaleListingscom Land & Property Hustler who sells land without Title Mentor Ohio Possessory Interest was legally transferred Author: Mesa, Arizona Real Estate Services: Michael Leu Mentor, Ohio

Dec 14 2015
21st Century Auto Group $4k added to listed price, 8 weeks still no title/registration/bill of sale. springfield New Jersey I could have walked out Author: Brunswick, Maine Auto Dealers: 21st Century Auto Group springfield, New Jersey

Dec 04 2015
Legal Zoom Complete Fraud and Rip off as soon as they get your Money Austin Texas Author: Houston, Texas Legal Process Services: Legal Zoom Austin, Texas

Dec 04 2015
LOCAL RECORDS OFFICE Deceitful offer of Copy of only Title Deed copy in my name. Asking $84. Scam. Lying. Info wrong gave it away. Los Angeles California
I've got one Author: Roseville, California Legal Services: LOCAL RECORDS OFFICE Nationwide

Dec 03 2015
Auto Source Unlimited Default on title and registration paperwork Thomson Georgia Awesome advice...! Author: Pooler, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Wes Brumfield Thomson, Georgia

Dec 03 2015
Zain Digital Zeidan Digital Agency Pathetic SEO & Website Design Narre Warren Victoria
What a story!!!! REBUTTAL TITLE:  Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.   Author: Melbourne, Websites: Zain Digital Narre Warren,