Your Search | zoom title,

Dec 09 2016
Michael Dean The Holiday Property Group He promised to sell our Tahiti Village timeshare starting April 2016 signed a focusing contract and sent $1,122.00. For title transfer broker fees. He said 100%refundable if the Adkins decide to not buy Rehoboth Beach Delaware Author: Perry, Ohio Realtors: Michael Dean Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

Dec 07 2016
Cycle Exchange Title Fee's Tampa Florida Author: land o lakes, Florida Motorcycles: Cycle Exchange Tampa, Florida

3, Report #1341924

Dec 07 2016
Parcel Zoom They have not shipped an item and then send it PRIORTY MAIL. nEXT THEY HAVE REMOVED AN ITEM FROM MY ACCOUNT. I feel the company orwners has done a runner stolen all stock or sold my merchasdise.Warning they have not answer any my mail Phone calls or email.I will ring Police is I not get an answer from email. Parlin New Jeresy Author: Missouri City, Texas United States Post Office: Parcel Zoom Parlin,

Nov 29 2016
Boston National Title Agency LLC They lost my earnest deposit money Charlotte Nationwide Author: New Jersey Legal Services: Boston National Title Agency LLC Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
maximum auto sales Fresno. Auto sales I bought a car outright and after four months they still Don`t have my title. fresno California Author: fresno, California Auto Dealers: maximum auto sales fresno, California

Nov 25 2016
Titletracs- Donna Steenkamp Donna Steenkamp is NOT an Attorney- Consult an Attorney FIRST Florida Internet
Unsatisfied Customer Author: Denver, Colorado Title and Escrow Services: Titletracs Internet

Nov 24 2016
The Notary Spot, Inc. Michael Tomlinson Did not pay me for 2 signings, he was paid from the title agency and kept my money as well! Pasadena Texas Author: Deland, Florida Notary: The Notary Spot, Inc. Pasadena, Texas

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard BakkeMarcy zedejas Liars scam artist richard bakke sold me vehicle and wont send me title 9 months later still no title never buy from these snakes San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique San antonio, Texas

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard bakkeMarcy zedejas Bought toyota highlander in march richard bakke said they sent title and it accidentally got lost in mail made me wait 2 months for lost title then come to find out he never had title in first place lied to me many times said his lawyer went after other dealership who has title had to wait 60 days or they wouldbuy car back.waited said he got title on the 60 day now 2 weeks later still no title now 9 months inhaving to hire a lawyer and go after them San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique

Nov 15 2016
Legal Zoom I had made an LLc with them with a one time payment and boy have they been charging my account for more than a year with monthly 29.99 charges plus random charges of 320.00, 224.00, 159.00 multiple times. California Author: Spring Valley, New York Credit Card Fraud: Legal Zoom Internet

Nov 13 2016
Amerisave & Linear Title BE WARNED Atlanta Georgia Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Mortgage Companies: Amerisave & Linear Title Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 10 2016
Security First Title Resource SFTR , CP Latouche, Claude Latouche Security First Title Resource aka SFTR are dishonest. They have owed us $400.00 since 2014. Their work is substandard and never on time. They are a liability. Blatantly, they tried forcing us to use their services, as payment. They are brazen. Unfortunately, it is a legal issue. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Philadelphia Suburban Credit Bureau Minneapolis Minnesota Author: media, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: Security First Title Resource Minnesota

Nov 03 2016
Coastal credit Title Troubles Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Coastal credit Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Royal Capital Advisors Jeffery R. EISENBURGEmily MOOREThomas SCHROYER Fraudulantly take $5187.00 as Title transfer fee, Then demand $14,000.00 as Mexican Sales Tax then Royal Capital are gone and so is our money!! .. Chicago Illinois Author: Edmonton , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Capital Advisors Chicago, Illinois

Oct 24 2016
Car loan llc Was a rip off payed my payment have 2 different names no contract and need my title cleard Florida amd a las Vegas address Oklahoma Author: oklahoma, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Car loan llc Oklahoma

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 21 2016
Title max Titlemax Cairo Georgia Author: tallahassee, Florida Loans: Title max Cairo, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
san diego metropolitan credit union Extortion Company, after they lend you money for solar panels they will hold your title ransom and charge you a fee every time you redo your loan San Diego California Author: Placentia, California Solar: san diego metropolitan credit union San Diego, California

Oct 19 2016
Build Zoom BuildZoom Build Zoom falls short, hides behind long legal language...zoom away Internet
Hiding behind camouflage payment Author: Bloomfield, Michigan Home Improvements: Build Zoom Internet

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 18 2016
Gsp Management co. Gary Moyer Thief ,liar,rude took $1000.00 from me and could not get title . Never heard from Gary since. Complete scum and liars. Morgantown Pennsylvania Author: Philipsburg, Pennsylvania Liars: Gsp Management co. Morgantown, Pennsylvania

Oct 15 2016
Taras Kulish/ Steinberg Title Hope & Israel LLP Taras Kulish / Steinberg Title Hope & Israel LLP Taras Kulish bullied client into paying for services not delivered as promised Toronto
Author: Toronto, Ontario Lawyers: Taras Kulish/ Steinberg Title Hope & Israel LLP Toronto,

Oct 15 2016
Flatiron Financial Services,Inc Centrix, Auto Portfolio Services Inc. Paid for a car through bankruptcy,can't get my title. Car been paid for since 2010. Manchester New Hampshire Author: washington, North Carolina Car Financing: Flatiron Financial Services,Inc Manchester, New Hampshire

Oct 14 2016
auctionsandapparaise i bought a suv car at the auctions and i was told the title will be mail to me in two weeks it is now 6months pass and i still dont have my title so i cant register my car with the dmv,, pleasssse if anyone can help me , i have call the numbers its listed but no one answers and i even went down to the auctions place and it was close, i later foud out they have file for bankrupt and now i dont know what to do i just want my title for the car that i bought and pd for.... phx Arizona Author: buckeye, Arizona Motor Vehicle: auctionsandapparaise phx, Arizona

Oct 11 2016
Zoom Tan Lied to and then asked to pay more money! Rochester New York Author: Rochester, New York Tanning Salons: Zoom Tan Rochester, New York