Your Search | a @r used ato and trck parts llc

Aug 31 2016
Mayo Clinic Florida CEO John Noseworthy, William Rupp, CEO (retired 12/14) Jacksonville, FL Mayo Clinic, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, FL; Dr. CR, Hemotologist & Dr. MR, Gynecologist at Mayo Clinic Florida Mayo Clinic Florida Misdiagnosed My Cancers, Denied Me Care and Violated My Patients Rights Statute 381.026 Jacksonville Florida
Author: St Augustine, Florida Hospitals: Mayo Clinic Florida Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Quality Loan Service Corporation Debt Validation Notice Failure to Produce all loan records and assignments 1 year later files a fake NOTICE OF DEFAULT WITH PROPER NOTICES OF SUBSTITUTION OF THE TRUSTEE SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA Author: San Jose, California Banks: Quality Loan Service Corporation CALIFORNIA

Aug 31 2016
SDWheelCorp Steve's Discount wheels, Directline Wheels Salesperson sold me wheels for 2016 Range Rover Sport. When they arrived and did not fit, they refused to take wheels back. Total bulls*** company. Carol Stream Illinois Author: Jackson, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: SDWheelCorp Carol Stream, Illinois

Aug 31 2016
WhatClinic.com Dental Tourisn, Mexican Dental Tourism, Canadian Dental Tourism, Canadian Dental Tourism WhatClinic.com is a Marketing Advertising SCAM!! They are risking people's lives!! Internet Marketing SCAM Internet
Author: Texas Air Travel: WhatClinic.com Internet

Aug 31 2016
t&r rentto own i checked my debit card and they took 49.95 off my card never even heard of them no phone number nothing glendale .ca Internet Author: Niagara Falls,ny, New York Credit Card Fraud: t&r rentto own Internet

Aug 31 2016
JAYS AUTO TRANSPORT JAY MORIN FROM JAYS AUTO TRANSPORT SOUTH FLORIDA LIAR AND SCAM JENSEN BEACH Florida Author: Florida Trucking Companies: JAYS AUTO TRANSPORT JENSEN BEACH, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Steve Borgia Senior Bath and Home We bought a Easy Climber Chair Lift, del. on 5/25/16. It has broken down 4 times in 3 mos! Poor quality, we want a refund! Co. located in Pa. Repairmen come from Maine!! Scranton Pennsylvania Author: North. Dartmouth, Massachusetts Liars: Steve Borgia

Aug 31 2016
ARS rescue rooter In 2014 i bought a new 4 ton heat pump through home depot . I feel that i was scammed to be sold a 2009 unit as new in 2014 and ARS should atleast replace the whole outside condenser package with atleast a 2014 model. Gulf Breeze Nationwide Author: Jay, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ARS rescue rooter Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Slotnuts Casino I've requested a withdrawal amount of $600 on the 09 August 2016. I then received an email of acknowledgment but never received any feedback whatsoever from slotnuts. I've sent numerous email through oht the month of August and still I haven't received any feedback from them .Please help. Internet Author: Johannesburg, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Slotnut Casino Internet

Aug 31 2016
PC Lee Johnson, Ricky White and John Dungas Saying I owe pay day loans and they are attorneys working for PC and Department of Investigation. New York Author: Colorado, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: PC New York

Aug 31 2016
Ibanned.net DO NOT WORK WITH THEM! They will leave you high and dry Lebanon Internet Author: San francisco, California Programmers: Ibanned.net Internet

Aug 31 2016
First Progress First progress credit card Customer service lies for personal benefit of not canceling accounts. Dishonest company and employees. Columbus Georgia Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: First Progress Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Mr. Prakash Arunachalam Pure Perfect Limited MISREPRESENTATION NOT A COMMITMENT HOLDER Hong Kong Author: Alabama Financial Services: Mr. Prakash Arunachalam Hong Kong ,

Aug 31 2016
www.perfectshihtzu.com david millard we sent them 500.00 for ruby they said the shipping would be free when it was time for her to be shipped they called and said it would be 1200.00 more for insurance we told them we couldnt pay that we told them we would pay for the shipping 250.00 he said he would wire our money back we sent them the money august 6th and now he wont answer our phone calls or emails and ruby is still for sale abline Internet texas Author: hazelhurst, Georgia Liars: www.perfectshihtzu.com Internet

Aug 31 2016
Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Lies Lies Lies - Never give your vehicle to these people - Big Scam Miami Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Shipping Companies: Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac Pascagoula, Mississippi Liars and don't hold true to their word to fix things on a car when you buy it Pascagoula Mississippi Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac Pascagoula, Mississippi

Aug 31 2016
Colormania Paint Charged my credit card and never sent me my fender San Diego California Author: LAGRANGEVILLE, New York Motorcycles: Colormania Paint San Diego , California

Aug 31 2016
Erhenbaum lending Did anyone get a loan from Erhenbaum lending? Connecticut Author: Slatington, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Erhenbaum lending Slatington, Connecticut

Aug 31 2016
Marketforce Information Dan Weil The company sent me a letter that it had two checks for deposits that do not have funds. I would have to shop at wallmart and send the value of purchases for them without and could not deposit the checks before it was done. purchases would be worth of checks. Matthews NC Author: Marietta, Georgia Computer Marketing Companies: Marketforce Information Internet

Aug 31 2016
Jeff Joliffe certified transmission and service llc Stole deposit of $600 and did no work commerce city Colorado Author: lakewood, Colorado Mechanics: Jeff Joliffe commerce city, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
Brain Eye Creative LLC John Garcia, Founder Danny Gallager, partner I paid $1500.00 by check for services which were never done Honolulu Hawaii Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Advertising Agencies: Brain Eye Creative LLC Internet

Aug 31 2016
BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS I PAID FOR A SAMPLE PRODUCT AND THEN STARTED RECEIVING PRODUCTS WITH ASKING AND BEING CHARGED. PACOIMA California Author: Mesa, Arizona Personal Services: BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS PACOIMA, California

Aug 31 2016
All State Van Lines Relocations/Aldo Disorbo Poor customer service, communication, and delays. Lacking empathy, compassion, and professionalism Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocations Internet

Aug 31 2016
Tress Obsession I saw this company advertising some hair online. The deal proposed was for virgin Brazilian body wave buy two bundles and get one free. I purchased two bundles and I also purchased one silk closure. The total cost was $300. I received the three bundles approximately three weeks ago but did not receive the closure. I have sent several emails and calls have gone unanswered. The cost of the silk closure is $130 . I would like them to refund my money for the goods I did not receive and I would like to see this company put out of business they just can't deceive people like this. Internet Author: Valley stream , New York Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 31 2016
NutriMax Cookware They prey on the elderly. Nothing but a scam, even their website is not working. Internet Author: Oxnard, California Kitchens: NutriMax Cookware Internet