Your Search | a briggs passport & visa expeditors

Apr 07 2014
PayPower Visa Pay Power Visa Prepaid Card Holding Income Tax for 3 months!! Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: PayPower Visa Select State/Province

Apr 07 2014
PayPower Visa Blocked my account Reno Nevada Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: PayPower Visa Reno, Nevada

3, Report #1119866

Apr 07 2014
PayPower Visa AKA Blackhawk Systems AKA Safeway Inc. Funds not availabe and Unable to Transfer from Account to Account and no Technical Support Reno Nevada Author: Westlake Village, California Credit Services: PayPower Visa Reno, Nevada

Apr 07 2014
Vacation Register, Intl Vacation Register charged my Visa $427.00 to sell my timeshare account, only when I followed up, the phone number was no longer available, the company no longer in business. Madeira, Florida Author: De Tour Village, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Vacation Register, Intl Madeira, Florida

Apr 06 2014
Union Workers Credit Services you don't have to worry if you have been denied access to VISA or Mastercard. UWCS Platinum Card Membership offers many benefits including a low interest of 5% APR. Dallas Texas Author: Ellington, Missouri Credit Card Processing Companies: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Apr 06 2014
Bank of America Visa Conflicting Information, Failure to Investigate wilmington, Delaware Author: Southwick, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Bank of America Visa wilmington, Delaware

Apr 06 2014
Grand Incentives, Coast to Coast, Cheap Trips, Grand Getaways, Dream Vacation Passport Should have taken loss years ago! Initial purchase my fault.Then continual harassment for dues! No money,many calls, feels abusive to this old woman! Internet Author: Bountiful, Utah Travel Services: Grand Incentives Internet

Apr 05 2014
derrick jones i had bought to vanilla visa gift card worth $200 then they told me to buy a money pak and put $150 just to receive my $2000 loan that they never gave me chicago illinois Author: kirby, Texas Liars: derrick jones Select State/Province

Apr 04 2014
No Flame E-Cigarette Offers free starter kit then charges hundreds of dollars using my VISA I paid for shipping the kit. Miami Beach, FL Internet Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Specialty Stores: No Flame E-Cigarette Internet

Apr 04 2014
paypower visa would not let me speak with upper mngmt. my taxes stolen. paypower keeps losing my paperwork and has ben ongoing since feb 19 Nationwide Author: louisville, Kentucky Attorneys General: paypower visa Nationwide

Mar 23 2014
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Mar 22 2014
Insight Visa refused me access to my own account for about a year. Cannot do my taxes on time Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Insight Visa Select State/Province

13, Report #1132018

Mar 19 2014
 pokerstars.net my player ID in pokerstars.net was soltan14 i use to play poker in this website they ask my visa information i relised all info they start ripoff my visa total of 2000 $ in just 1 month i informed my finantial institution they canceld my visa and they send me new one but i cant get how they get my new visa info and they start widroing mony again !!! i send them messege they replyed me that web side is closed my account .if they closed my account then where is my money? they take from my visa they wont give me back any Internet Author: mississagua, Ontario Credit Card Fraud: pokerstars.net Internet

Mar 17 2014
Money Mart Momentum Visa, The Bancorp Bank fraudulant activity, embezzlement Victoria Victoria Author: yucca valley, California Cash Services: Money Mart Victoria, British Columbia

Mar 14 2014
One Vision research Comapny Darryl Briggs reshipping scam New York Internet Author: Victorville, California Unusual Rip-Off: One Vision research Comapny Internet

Mar 13 2014
Magic Jack This company double charged my Visa Card $32.29 for a MagicJack renewal, and when my bank void one they disconnected my phone. I have tried to solve the problem with online chat several times without success. They also disconnect my Business phone line for no reason. The customer service state that my account is under review and I should wait for an email. I have waiting for a week already and no contact yet. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Fremont, California Telephones: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 10 2014
NETSPEND Bancorp, paypal prepaid visa card. Netspend blocked my newly bought prepaid PAYPAL visa card www.netspend.com Texas Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: NETSPEND www.netspend.com, Texas

Mar 10 2014
Providian Visa Card Name of the lawyer group they have for my case JRail& Sims their number is 248-643-4440 I had a card with Providian back in 2002 paid what I owed and account closed in 2006 they are still charging me interest what do I do N/A Colorado Author: Germantown, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: Providian Visa Card Colorado

Mar 07 2014
Lei Gen Group Damon or john ask for money on prepaid visa cards then wanted more funds,now we are out 500.00 Pennsylvania Author: colorado springs, Colorado Computer Fraud: Lei Gen Group Pennsylvania

Mar 07 2014
US Passport Online LLC uspassportonline.com Deceptive practices internet Author: Plainview, New York Courier Services: US Passport Online LLC Internet

Mar 03 2014
U.S. Passport Online LLC Mickey Smith Shady/Misguided website information. Abusive verbal customer service. Arrogant/Dismissive. Fraudulent charges. Total rip off and they bank on it. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Frisco, Texas Air Travel: U.S. Passport Online LLC Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Mar 03 2014
Innovative Control Systems ICS, Auto Sentry, Tunnel Master, Auto Passport DONT DO BUSINESS WITH ICS! Unauthorized Bank Charges! Wind Gap Pennsylvania Author: Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Innovative Control Systems Wind Gap, Pennsylvania

Mar 03 2014
Paypower Visa (Metabank) Rip Off Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Paypower Visa (Metabank) Internet

Mar 03 2014
Centuria Steel Bldgs Corp Rocket Steel Bldgs, Aztec Steel, Bldgs, Bolt-A-Frame 400 Failure to deliver 30 x 50 x 14 steel building within 90 days of charging $3200.00 deposit to my visa card. McKees Rocks Pennsylvania Author: Bokchito, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Centuria Steel Bldgs Corp McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania

Feb 28 2014
EZ View HD They over charged my VISA by 40 dollars New Berlin Wes Author: Johnson City , Tennessee Car Parts & Accessories: EZ View HD Select State/Province