A PLUS ELECTRIC NILES IL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a plus electric niles il
There may be more reports for "a plus electric niles il"
For more results perform a general search for "a plus electric niles il"
Showing 1-25 of 231,394 Found Reports For more specific results for "a plus electric niles il"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

1, Report #1020058

Mar 30 2017
US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Legal Club screens all of their attorneys to ensure that they have experience and education in representing members in these specific areas of law. It is up the utmost importance that their attorneys have a well versed and sophisticated understanding of the areas of law in which they practice in order to give clients the proper personalized service clients require and deserve.*UPDATE: US Legal Aid pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. US Legal Aid recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Shocked and suprised Author: Hillsboro, Florida Credit & Debt Services: US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Legal Aid provides a nationwide network of affordable attorneys for its members. US Legal Aid is a membership only program. US Legal Aid maintains a network of nationwide attorneys who practice in a variety of areas. After enrollment, US Legal Aid provides a comprehensive catalog of experienced attorneys in your geographical location that can represent you in the area of law that meets your specific ne Internet

Mar 30 2017
US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Clients feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with US Legal Aid because the attorney that represents you is there for you from start to finish, no matter how complicated the case is, whatever the legal situation you are in, the attorney works with you on a complete and personal level. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Legal Aid recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Hollywood, Florida Credit Services: US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Legal Aid provides a nationwide network of affordable attorneys for its members. US Legal Aid is a membership only program. US Legal Aid maintains a network of nationwide attorneys who practice in a variety of areas. After enrollment, US Legal Aid provides a comprehensive catalog of experienced attorneys in your geographical location that can represent you in the area of law that meets your specific ne tamarac, Florida

Mar 30 2017
Fredytoyyorkies Freddy clarston Paid 500$ for a toy yorkie and he not only did not send dog but the shipping company safepetairway wanted 950$ for a shipping crate Spokan washington Internet Author: Inman , South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Fredytoyyorkies Internet

Mar 30 2017
American general home warranty They took my money for a one year combo plan. Firstly, it took them a lot g time to take the money out of my account which changed my start date. Nationwide Author: Lucerne, California Warranty Companies: American general home warranty Nationwide

Mar 30 2017
Ryan Mendonca Rusultz Media Ryan is a lying Scammer windsor Ontario Author: Other Business Consultants: Ryan Mendonca windsor, Ontario

Mar 30 2017
Thumbtack Thumbtack is a scam Charlotte Internet Author: charlotte, North Carolina Entertainers: Thumbtack Internet

Mar 30 2017
Giftcards.com www.giftcards.com HORRIBLE. Today is my mother's birthday. I ordered an Amazon Gift Card for her in the amount of $100. I received an email stating my order was in. Then received another email stating that my order was cancelled. When I called and spoke to a CSR, they Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Consumer Services: giftcards.com Internet

Mar 30 2017
CreditSense Business Checking my credit score for home lendeder was sent to a credit score to check my credit score that was needed to finish my home lender application i payed $1 didnt realize after 7 days i will be charged $39.99 to my credit card which was called and cancelled account which i didnt know i had an account only thought i was a 1 time deal im dusabled i cancelled the supposed accound asked for a full refund back to my credit card i still havent got my refund that i want Dallas Texas Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditSense Dallas, Texas

Mar 30 2017
Bankruptreport.com They have put my bankruptcy information online and now it comes up in a web search and I am recently unemployed and trying to find a job.please he! On the web, cannot find any other info Internet Author: Rogue River, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: Bankruptreport.com Internet

Mar 30 2017
Tate &Kirlin Associates TRS Limited Sent a bill from a collection agency that was without warrent. I have no idea why I received this bill Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lynnwood, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Tate &Kirlin Associates Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 30 2017
Quick Start Alternators Randy Dubois Mr.Randy Dubois/Quick Start Alternators sent a package that I ordered thru fedex package was lost by fedex yet he does nothing to correct the problem! Comstock Park Michigan Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Parts: Quick Start Alternators Comstock Park, Michigan

Mar 29 2017
The Paint Boss The Paint Boss car paint repair in Naperville IL. DANGER Naperville Illinois Author: Cresthill, Illinois Auto Repair Service: The Paint Boss Naperville, Illinois

14, Report #1312074

Mar 29 2017
Resolvly Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Resolvly fights for their clients, understands true hardship. Resolvly has 25 years of experience, caring staff evaluates every client’s debt individually in order to offer the best solution possible. Resolvly educates the consumer on alternative methods to resolve their unsecured debt and private student loan issues. *UPDATE: Resolvly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Resolvly recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Austin, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Resolvly Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Resolvly’s goal is to help clients a complete resolution of all unsecured debts. Resolvly works with consumer protection lawyers who will assert client’s rights and stop creditor harassment. Resolvly is ready to help. Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 29 2017
Public storage Advertised special for storage is a bait and switch with additional fees not disclosed. I clicked on a advertisement for a 10x20 storage space on 3/9/17 for 125.00 per month.  semiole Florida
Author: semiole, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Public storage semiole, Florida

Mar 29 2017
Financial Education Services Chad J Gray Fraud Scammers Con Artists Lake Wales Florida
MAKING MONEY FRAUD AKA CHAD GRAY Author: Sebring, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Door to Door Sales: Financial Education Services Lake Wales, Florida

Mar 29 2017
White Pelican Home Services Steven Steve Stiffler, Patricia Patty Stiffler, White Pelican Realty Operating a real estate sales company without a license Lady Lake and The Villages Florida
Author: The Villages, Florida Real Estate Services: White Pelican Home Services Lady Lake, Florida

Mar 29 2017
GasBike.net Will nor remedy their mstake. They sent me a motor that does not fit their bike kit. Van Nuys California
Author: Coral Gables, Florida Hobby Shops: GasBike.net Van Nuys, California

Mar 29 2017
Caring Canine Connections The CCC Sold us a puppy with Parvovirus for profit. More families coming forward with parvo pups from their non-profit Bridgewater, NJ Rockaway, NJ New Jersey and PA sales Internet listing
Author: Vernon, New Jersey Animal Abuse: Caring Canine Connections Internet

Mar 29 2017
Texas office of attorney general Ripped of my husband for a $170.00 Temple Texas
Author: Belton, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Texas office of attorney general TX

Mar 29 2017
Ted Mcgrath Woodworking Claim to have a easy to follow woodworking program. But is mostly copied books in pdf files. Also some cad drawings. All worthless junk. San Angelo, TX Internet Author: Lubbock, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ted Mcgrath Woodworking Internet

Mar 28 2017
Fitness Connection RTP Location Scam I have a doctor's note to cancel and Fitness Connection will still not cancel my membership Durham North Carolina Author: Cary, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fitness Connection RTP Location Scam, I have a doctor's note and will still not cancel my membership Durham, North Carolina

Mar 28 2017
Positive Journey Charged me $19.99 for a monthly membership. I only asked for the bracelet not a membership. Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Misc. Health Specialists: Positive Journey Internet

Mar 28 2017
Kanler They claim to be general contractors but I am not sure they can read a plans. Redwood City California Author: Sunnyvale, California Builders & Contractors: Kanler Redwood City, California

Mar 28 2017
Rockwell's Muscle Cars & Classics Chris Rockwell is a scam artist that owns his own shop and rips people off by making huge money on customizing cars and trucks buying them of salvaged yards for pennies as scrap and bought a used car from us for wholesale and was trying to stick us with a bill for almost $3,000 which is ridicules thinking that we will pay him off or he was blackmailing us with hurting our reputation nothing but a scam artist! be careful buying from him or doing any business with him! Glenwood Iowa Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Prestige 1 Auto Hollywood, Florida