Your Search | a plus electric niles il

Sep 01 2014
General Electric GE Planned Obsolescense or Ridiculas Parts Scam Cayman Islands Multinational Author: Sacramento, California Environmental Violators: General Electric Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Elite Rig Services Elite Management Services, Elite Construction Services. The Owners of this Company Used my work and never paid me for it. They also stole my fuel cards and charged them up $20,000 and owe me $40,000 Plus Minot North Dakota Author: Rugby, North Dakota Trucking Companies: Elite Rig Services Minot, North Dakota

Aug 31 2014
Victor Alfonso Respond Communications Plus Incorporated Inc. Liar Theif Cheat Fraud Low MF Credit Thief Alcoholic Satan Evil Lucifer Benedict Arnold Bad Business Santa Fe Springs California
Author: Lynwood, California Telephone Companies: Victor Alfonso Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 31 2014
SH Inc ( plus various sending numerous emails under various aliases and in many of the emails they claim I have money ready to be deposited to my account ect. I have unsubscribed from all their emails and they are persistent and they stop at nothing to find a way to hook me so to speak. I have warned them to also stop by bringing in the authorities and they still persist. Miami, Florida Author: Windsor, Ontario, Ontario Questionable Activities: SH Inc ( plus various Internet

Aug 31 2014
Dial One Sonshine Majesty Electric Bullied by creepy plumber Stanton California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Maintenance Companies: Dial One Sonshine Stanton, California

Aug 30 2014
Respond Communications Plus Victor Alfonso liar liars cheat dishonest fraud burglar cuban communications telephone service telephones Santa Fe Springs California
Author: Lynwood, California Telephone Companies: Respond Communications Plus Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 29 2014
Drew Pearson Show now known as Sports Plus Show Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Loud Media LLC Michael NastMark ZwartynskiJonathon Buchner Tom Stokes and Drew Pearson Pray on Small Businesses through Loud Media Group LLC Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Drew Pearson Show now known as Sports Plus Show Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Loud Media LLC Dallas , Texas

Aug 29 2014
Steve's discount wheels Sd wheels.com Steve's discount wheels buyer beware rip off company Addison il Internet Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Steve's discount wheels Internet

Aug 29 2014
Baltimore Gas and Electric BGE Back Billing Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Electrical Services: Baltimore Gas and Electric Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 28 2014
Pats Small Engine Plus ZT2200 Hydragear hydraulic drive I purchased is deffective and seller will not take it back. Isanti Minnesota Author: Weogufka, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pats Small Engine Plus Isanti, Minnesota

Aug 27 2014
frontline plus Never again! Worthless product Nationwide Author: jasper, Alabama Animal Services: frontline plus Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
emerson tv Emerson Electric Co. Emerson tv's are rip offs St. Louis MO 63136 Missouri Author: south lyon, Michigan TVs & VCRs: emerson tv St. Louis MO 63136, Missouri

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
FF Dynamics LLC FF Dynamics Electric Fans - BUYER BEWARE - will not respond to you even in Warranty situation!! Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Parts: FF Dynamics LLC Internet

Aug 26 2014
Grossinger Toyota North CAR SERVICE Lincolnwood Illinois Author: Niles, Illinois Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Grossinger Toyota North Lincolnwood, Illinois

Aug 25 2014
Natural cleanse plus The took 60 dollars from me and wont return Califorina Internet Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: Natural cleanse plus Internet

Aug 25 2014
Advanced Marketing Group The ad in the employment guide said they would provide envelopes,stamps and a mailing list which they sent none of this. Libertyvill IL Author: Dayton, Ohio News Media: Advanced Marketing Group Internet

18, Report #1172090

Aug 25 2014
A plus carpet cleaning bait and switch, fast cleaning, extra charges, not professional Lawton Oklahoma Author: lawton, Oklahoma Cleaning Services: A plus carpet cleaning Internet

19, Report #1172048

Aug 24 2014
Freedom Club Took $3000.00 and has been over 3 years plus prolonging so called funding. Internet Author: Devon, Alberta Financial Education: Freedom Club Internet

20, Report #1171951

Aug 24 2014
Seterus mortgage company Seterus Seterus took over mortgage now wants to for close on home Grand Rapids, MI Nationwide Author: Niles, Michigan Mortgage Companies: Seterus mortgage company Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
Travel Plus The company has a deceptive promotion, when contacting the call center reps speak in a condescending manor hoping you are uneducated. wethersfield conneticut Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Travel Services: Travel Plus Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Parnell Electric Foster Parnell alcoholic terrible company to do business with. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Electrical Services: Parnell Electric Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus stole 150.00 and almost caused heart attack henderson nevada Author: littlerock, California Weightloss Programs: c Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. Refused to Fix Work and Were Very Rude West Palm Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Electrical Services: Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province