A PLUS FINANCIAL SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a plus financial services
There may be more specific results for "a plus financial services"
For more specific results for "a plus financial services"
Showing 1-25 of 362,204 Found Reports For more specific results for "a plus financial services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Balboa Capital DO NOT use Balboa - if you do, you are a fool Irvine California Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: Balboa Capital Irvine, California

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon Ordered 2 sheds, paid them 50.00 for each via a PlayStation card from Amazon. Received emails that they were shipped but never received them, now website is gone Internet Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Appliances: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 26 2017
Ace Rent a Car Orlando Florida Does not honor contract - adds extra charges by misrepresentation Orlando Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Local Transportation: Ace Rent a Car Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Bella Essence Eye Cream They were supposed to send me a sample for shipping and handling; I received 2 products and then was billed for $99.01 Internet Author: Clackamas, Oregon Skin Care: Bella Essence Eye Cream Internet

Jul 26 2017
Field Nation Unjustified suspension of access to work Minneapolis Minnesota Author: manassas, Virginia Consumer Services: Field Nation Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 26 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Bella Essemce Eye Cream Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum did not cancel order , put me on hold and ordered 4 more; did not receive, no bill until a pink notice Sherman Oaks Dr. California Author: Flynn, Texas Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks Dr., California

Jul 26 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Lock Smith Pros Technician Carlos (young kid) arrived at Elizabeth NJ. Carlos using his tools (metal bar) unsuccessfully tried to unlock the driver side door, while Driver was watching that Carlos does not damage the door. At the moment that driver got busy on a phone call, the kid Carlos walked around the car towards the passenger door (front) to unlock the door. This time he was successful. Yet the door was damaged got a molding frame dented and scratch, this caused by the tools and technique Carlos used. Also the Clip weather strip was affected causing water to access the interior. Whole border of the window is vented. When damages were pointed out, Carlos did not showed any interest nor professional handling of the situation. Someone must do something to this crocks. Somewhere in NJ - they operate online. New Jersey Author: New Jersey Questionable Activities: Locksmith-pros.net New Jersey

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 26 2017
best buy geek squad renew conshohocken Nationwide Author: norristown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Office Services: best buy geek squad Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Scott and Stacie Burke We hired them to paint an entire interior walls of main floor. and they walked away with 50% deposit and only finish up one bedroom and one bathroom. The deposit was more than what they got paid for according to the break down of the contract they sent us. They only showed up for first day and at the end of the first day, they started complaining about the walls and showed up late the second day and only finish up another coat of pain and left us with unfinished work. We contacted them multiple times trying to work things out but it seemed to us that their plan was to walk away since day 1 and just come up with excused of dr's appointment, and traffic for not showing up ontime or at all. I mentioned to them that the money they got is basically stolen from us because it is not equal to the service that was rendered and they used a very bad language and came up with more excuse... Summerville South Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Home Improvements: Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Consortium Group LLC This company publishes ads for pure life Garcinia saying they will send you the product for the price of shipping only. The company then charged my checking acct. $89.00 and refused to allow me to return the product for a refund. Akron Ohio Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
TNT Inc. Brian Holm, HR managerSusan Ashback, SupervisorDamien Wilkins, TNT Inc. Claimed to be part of TNT Inc., a subsidiary of Fedex. The Supply Chain Assistant receives packages from Fedex or UPS and examines, takes pictures of contents, repackages using downloaded pre-paid labels, uploads picture and shipping receipt. On probation for 1 month, at the end of which, employee is to be paid salary and per package bonus. Employment agreement is emailed and signed through Docusign. Access to company User Panel dashboard through Packnship website. Internet Author: Oconomowoc, WI, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TNT Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
Iphoneimei.net officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/F-OUR-CUSTOMER'SIphoneimei.net/we-R-Fraud-N-Proudofit They did absolutely nothing but charge my credit card and forward me to a link which shows how long it's gonna take me to get ripped off Internet Author: Paacoima, California Cellular Phone Companies: Iphoneimei.net Internet

Jul 26 2017
EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO, AKA EDI BONETTO, AKA GABRIELLA BONETTO Ms BonettoFinancial ''SCAMMER'' Well known Internationally. we invest and loan to Ms, Bonetto over 480,000 Euro she issue a Fake promissory note and disappear. Please if you came close to her report her to the Interpol. vera Trufatrice MILANO Author: New York Banks: EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO MILANO,

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon Don't want personal information so buy a type of gift card through Amazon &/or Playstation to pay them Internet Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 26 2017
Ryan Homes, NVR Inc., ryanhomes, Ryan Homes Virginia, Ryan Homes VA, Ryan Homes Hampton Roads Faulty wiring, leaking roofs, cracked foundations and driveways, crawl space moisture, crooked door frames, shoddy landscaping, improper grading/drainage, improper installation of home systems (A/C, vent ducts, plumbing), warped and creaky flooring, buckled/cracked drywall, buckled decks, excessive nail pops, mold, mildew and moisture problems, insulation issues, etc. all top the growing list of problems with a Ryan Home constructed in Hampton Roads. Nationwide
Author: Carrollton, Virginia Building Services: Ryan Homes Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Seekverify.com Deceiving craigslist affiliates posting to defraud customers into seekverify.com Internet Author: Florida Consumer Services: Seekverify.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Dads are awesome. NAOD Signed me up to subscription without my permission and charged me on it twice a month tried to cancell but can not get a resopnse from them srnt emails amd nonoe answers the phone number they have on their Bluffington. South Carolina Author: Elliston, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Dads are awesome. Bluffingtono, South Carolina

Jul 26 2017
United personal loan They sent me a threatening email about I somehow owe to them and they're going to garnish my wages and send a complaint to my job and have me fired from my job, etc. and I never even heard this so called company before. Internet Author: Tucker, Georgia Lawyers: United personal loan Internet

Jul 26 2017
Diamond Mass Loyalyorkies I paid mr mass $550.00 for a tea cup Yorkie that was supposed to be delivered mon.the. 25th of july. Puppy never came. And he want return calls or text. I paid walmart to wlmart. I have my reciept. Abilene Texas Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond Mass Abilene, Texas

Jul 26 2017
Partselect The entire return order process was a nightmare, filled with excuses, from start to a finish where I still have not recieved a refund. Internet Author: Stratford, Connecticut Mail Order Services: Partselect Internet

Jul 26 2017
Seekverify I paid a charge of 1.00 within 23 hours was charged 39.95. I called to,complain and was rudely told that it was for 24 hour period only. I received no report and the information was inaccurate. Please post so other people do not fall victim to the scam! New York Internet Author: Sibley, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Seekverify Internet

Jul 25 2017
Account Now Debit card Accountnow Froze account and after 25 days no replacement card and account not yet rectified. All my deposits are on hold San Ramos California Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Debit card Internet

Jul 25 2017
DEAFUSA.org Fraudulent, deceptive. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Security Services: DEAFUSA.org Internet