Your Search | a plus financial services

Dec 07 2016
THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK 163 N. PARKWAY AVE, BOX 31BATTLE GROUND, WA 98604 REFUSING TO ALLOW MY TRANSFERS THE BANK HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO DO , TO GO THROUGH BATTLE GROUND Washington Author: SPARTANBURG, South Carolina Financial Services: THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK BATTLE GROUND, Washington

Dec 06 2016
Host on a Rope All World IT Penzai Hosting Bills for hosting services they delete Haslemere Surrey Internet Author: Virginia Web Hosting: Host on a Rope Internet

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Dec 06 2016
Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP USMMP USMMP FALLS VICTIM TO INSIDIOUS SCAMMER ADAM MARRERO New York City Internet Author: Alabaster, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP Internet

Dec 06 2016
Troika Drafts Hebron Maine Deceived me to come to the facility for training for horses. Hebron Maine Author: Hanover, Maine Animal Services: Troika Drafts Hebron Maine Hebron , Maine

Dec 06 2016
financial markets wizard Customers be aware, do NOT subscribe to this service Author: Michigan Financial Services: financial markets wizard

Dec 06 2016
A Greco automotive Gave an estimate & said he forgot to add labor. Charged additional $1050.00 Stuart Florida
Author: Stuart , Florida Auto Repair Service: A Greco automotive

Dec 06 2016
Himalayan Cat Ranch Ellen Moore Not a cat breeder, just a cat lady by her own admission Dover Kentucky Author: Fairborn, Ohio Animal Services: Himalayan Cat Ranch Dover, Kentucky

Dec 06 2016
Stripes LLC Ripped me off , gave me a fake money order EAGLE PASS Texas Author: Seguin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Stripes LLC EAGLE PASS, Texas

Dec 06 2016
Megerle Shows Carolina Beach Boardwalk Amusement Park Illegally Mistreated, and Mispaid me as an everyday laborer/employee/ride operator Jacksonville/Wilmington Florida/North Carolina Author: New York Employment Services: Megerle Shows Wilmington, North Carolina

Dec 06 2016
Dental Pro SCAM. Will Steel Your Money Unwilling to You. internet Author: Wasco, California Dental Services: Dental Pro Internet

Dec 06 2016
American Home Sheild Sounds like a great idea....DON'T do it. They will be so nice, until you have a claim! Then good luck and when you call to cancel your warenty, they will say they will help but you never get a response back because they get another month fee out of you! Memphis Nationwide Tennessee Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Warranty Companies: American Home Sheild Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Future Vision State Fairs Home S. purchased a vibration fitness machine at the Syracuse State Fair and was told it would take away alot of my pain but instead it created pain for me Versailles Missouri Author: rochester, New York Alternative Health: Future Vision Versailles, Missouri

Dec 06 2016
TruthFinder not recommended Internet Author: WATERBURY, Connecticut Internet Services: TruthFinder Internet

Dec 06 2016
Mbf Leasing LLC They tell you that they can lower your credit card fees. Make you sign a long lease for renting their credit card machine and don't let you out when you change your mind. They don't have early termation even if you are willing to pay. New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Mbf leasing New York, New York

Dec 06 2016
LOAN DEPOT LOAN DEPOT IS A TOTAL RIP-OFF California Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Mortgage Companies: LOAN DEPOT Internet

Dec 06 2016
WYSJ Media Fraudster ,Sean Glover,... sign spmething. Dishonest individual. Two deals now on two loans. No acknowledgement/fee upon introduction - they will relentlessly burn you. Do not deal a deal with them if you can avoid it or they will take your contacts People like this ruin the entertainment industry by showing their true colors. Los Angeles California Author: California Producers: WYSJ Media Los Angeles, California

Dec 06 2016
E Virtual services Anthony Hill, Anshul Choudly, April Hopkins, Job Stavinski. Lied to us, took money, and refused to do work Minnetonka Minnesota Author: york, Pennsylvania Internet Services: E Virtual services Minnetonka , Minnesota

Dec 06 2016
Global Telecom Solutions-Dave Good guy to work with, just won't pay you for your work Marlton New Jersey Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Electrical Services: Global Telecom Solutions Marlton, New Jersey

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Dec 06 2016
Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO I over paid $76.00 and Bright Now refuses to reimburse my over payment. Westminster Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Dental Services: Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO Westminster, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
Verve Master Card Verve Credit Card - Continental Finance Overcharge for fees Tampa Florida Author: Lavon, Texas Credit Services: Verve Master Card Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl sold me a new car with inferior after market parts and did not disclose at purchase and will not replace now that it has failed hollywood Florida Because.... Author: palm springs, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl hollywood, Florida

Dec 06 2016
SVCRT Ripped me off for $29.95 on two occasions - 09/16/16 & 08/15/16. This was even AFTER I had called them and cancelled their services They tried again today ! am Internet Author: Boonville, Indiana Credit Services: SVCRT Internet