Your Search | a savannah nite
Approximately 961 Reports Found

Aug 21 2014
Limited Logistics LL-Co.Com This company claimed to be a logistics company. They said that I would be a logistics manager. When packages started coming to my home I was skeptical, but I was told that it would be a thrid party shipping type of job. I figured something was wrong when I started asking about tax forms and things to that nature. They stopped calling and after two weeks I stopped receiving packages. I have been calling and emailing about my salary that I was promished and I have yet to hear from anyone. I was depending on those funds to help me with bills I was behind on, and now I'm in even more debt. Please be aware of these people. New York Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Employment Services: Limited Logistics Internet

Aug 19 2014
Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. REVIEW: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. never represent big corporations, insurance companies, product manufacturers, or government establishments. Kanner & Pintaluga only fight for rights of injured victims & families.*UPDATE: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: savannah, Georgia Lawyers: Kanner&Pintaluga Duluth, Georgia

Aug 19 2014
BEACH HUT LLC A.D. FRAIZER, SID GALL and CRAIG AINES THESE ARE PROFESSIONAL BUSINESSMEN COMMITTING FRAUD! Atlanta Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Producers: BEACH HUT LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 19 2014
Garcinia, listed as a cosmetic company in my billing. Misrepresented trial terms and excessive billing Savannah Georgia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Savannah, Georgia

Aug 13 2014
CleansPro Nutrashift llc false advertising free products. without my knowledge, put me on autoship of 2 products. charged me 4 times. despite my returning the products, making me jump through hoops for reimbursement savannah Georgia Author: Hidden Valley Lake, California Weightloss Programs: CleansPro savannah, Georgia

Aug 11 2014
Future Health Labs LLC Future Health labs LLC Raspberry Ketone Breeze SCAM BE AWARE - Raspberry Ketone Breeze & Colo Cleanse Pure Savannah, Georgia Savannah, Georgia Author: Winder, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Future Health Labs LLC Savannah, Georgia

Aug 06 2014
Roy Newsome Enterprises uncleroys.comwww.i-95trailersales.com trailersrless.com/ Dishonest Businessman not true to his word does not stand behind customer service Savannah Georgia Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Trailers: Roy Newsome Enterprises Savannah, Georgia

Aug 05 2014
Savannah Ostler D'Alo Savannah Ostler / S&S Productions LLC Beware of Savannah Ostler's wanna be film titled, Twice the Dream. SCAM Los Angeles, California / Alpine, Utah Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Savannah Ostler D'Alo Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
ihire.com ihiremarketing.com, ihiresalesperson.com Job Posting 30 days Old and Filled; Hiring Company Did Not Post Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Talent Scouts: ihire.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
cash net usa Tey called telling me i had a loan with the company for 1.500 then they wanted 190.00 when i told no i would not give them my account no they told me i was trying to spam them they called three more times telling me they would sue me internet Author: Savannah, Tennessee Loans: cash net usa Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Original Garcinia Cambogia returned product and never received refund Savannah Georgia Author: CANTON, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Original Garcinia Cambogia Savannah, Georgia

Jul 26 2014
Garcinia Cleanse and Advanced This company charged my account $190.00 telling me that I did not cancel in 14 days so I canceled and have just had a charge yet again on my bank card. Savannah Georgia Author: Greenville, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cleanse and Advanced Savannah, Georgia

Jul 14 2014
bocapital.com Scam Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Brokerage Companies: bocapital.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Southern elegance Staffing I have been working there for a month and everytime we get paid they don't give me all my hours. Savannah Georgia Author: savannah, Georgia Bad Check Writers: Southern elegance Staffing Savannah , Georgia

Jul 12 2014
Lumanelle False advertising offering a free gift if the consumer completes a short on-line survey. The consumer is advised on the first screen that they will receive a free trial if they pay a small shipping fee. Actually the company will charge the customer $89.95 for the product charged to their card after 14 days (the trial period) Savannah Georgia
Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Lumanelle Savannah, Georgia

Jul 09 2014
ScoreSense Stealing Money!! Savannah Internet Author: Savannah , Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: Guinn Friedman Internet

Jul 08 2014
Cleanse Pro Complete Ripoff stating that I was not eligible for a refund after they charged my credit card 79.95 when I specifically called within the 14 day trial period. Savannah GA Internet Author: Paxton, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Cleanse Pro Internet

Jul 07 2014
garcinia advanced They offer a free bottle of their product for only $4.95. Then a few days later you end up having a charge of $89.95 on your checking account. Never even realizing it. I called the number and they had me in an auto enrollment. I never signed on for that. Savannah Georgia Author: Bangor, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: garcinia advanced Savannah, Georgia

Jul 02 2014
Try Garcinia Advanced GARCINIA ADVANCED FREE TRIAL ABSOLUTE SCAM Savannah GA Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Try Garcinia Advanced Internet

Jul 01 2014
Ceuticell,At Cost Fulfillment at 10701 Abercorn, Unit 61 553 Savannah, GA FRAUD Ceuticream 1-866-461-9877 Fraud, Swindlers, Will not allow full returns (offerred 15% refund), Had to cancel my card to stop charges Savannah Georgia Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Ceuticell,At Cost Fulfillment at 10701 Abercorn, Unit 61 553 Savannah, GA FRAUD Savannah, Georgia

Jul 01 2014
CloudDial Systems Corp, James Wiedenbeck I gave a telephone security deposit. When my contract with the company expired, they would not return my deposit. Buffalo New York Author: Savannah, Texas Collection Agencies: CloudDial Systems Corp Select State/Province

Jun 29 2014
Garcinia Advanced and Cleanse Pro Complete Scam, charge for auto shipment without consent then refuse to refund Savannah Georgia Author: Clinton, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Advanced and Cleanse Pro Savannah, Georgia

Jun 27 2014
Trygarciniaadvanced.com Garcinia Advanced Dietgreencoffee.com Repackage and resell previously owned product (returned trial bottles) Savannah Georgia Author: Moore, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Companies: Trygarciniaadvanced.com Savannah , Georgia

Jun 27 2014
optimal health products This company has lots of name watch for the street address They say you can try a product for free, just pay shipping which in my case was 4.95. But watch out. Savannah Georgia Author: Arroyo Grande, California Misc. Health Specialists: optimal health products Savannah , Georgia

Jun 26 2014
USA Fast Cash Told me that I got a loan but I don't remember ,want sent me a copy of what they say I sign Nationwide Author: Savannah , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: USA Fast Cash Nationwide