A WORDS WORTH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a words worth
There may be more specific results for "a words worth"
For more specific results for "a words worth"
Showing 1-25 of 231,149 Found Reports For more specific results for "a words worth"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
UBIQ JAKO ENTERPIRISES ltd I ordered sneakers and I can not get a response by phone or email Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Sporting Goods: UBIQ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Trs limited Charged me for a product I didn't even sign up for. Internet
Author: Idaho falls, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Trs limited Internet

Apr 25 2017
Hinlar Cell site services INC HINLAR INC.1000 Centre Green Way, Suite 200Cary, NC 27513 Contracted us to do the concrete work to strengthen the base for a tower and then after we completed the job they did not pay us the $30,000.00 Moultrie Georgia
Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Hinlar Cell site services INC Moultrie , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Fallen Heroes Bracelets Posing as a non profit for fallen soldiers Tacoma Washington Washington
Author: Owings MIlls, Maryland Attorneys General: Fallen Heroes Bracelets Internet

Apr 25 2017
Outdoors Online Camping and Fishing Outletcampingandfishingcs.gmail.com I never received my order that I placed December 10, 2016. I emailed several times, with no reply to date. I called the toll free number and got a recorded message that the number had been disconnected or changed. san antonio, texas Internet
Author: iota, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors Online Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Vivint home security I have been a costumer of Vivint since 2008, now we are moving, we have two years left on a five year contract.  Nationwide Author: Spruce Grove, Alberta Security Services: Vivint home security Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
DISH network DISH a deceptive devil!!! Nationwide Author: Lutz, Florida Adult Web Site: DISH network Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 25 2017
Comcast Xfinity A monopoly that delivers terrible customer service and terrible internet service Davie Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Deeray E.Cummings Deerey E.Cummings This Punk is a Con Artist .Always has been.No one in his family deals with him.He is known for identity theft of family,friends & anybody else!!! LV,Nv LV,Nv Author: California Wanted Criminals: Deeray E.Cummings LV,, Nv

Apr 25 2017
Joe La Costa Attorney He only tells lies about sttoping a foreclosure and then you are evicted San Diego California
Author: Coronado, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Joe La Costa Attorney San Diego, California

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 25 2017
Tee Drop I ordered a ring back on April 9, 2107. They took my money but I never received my order. Liers never received my order unknown Internet
Learn to spell Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Gift Shops: Tee Drop Internet

Apr 25 2017
ATLsingles.com Atlanta Quality Single (It is a bit of a cat and mouse game with this company. I think they change their email address and names to avoid too many bad reviews exposing them.) I agree with the previous statement that they are big time con artists. Scam artist preying on single people Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: ATLsingles.com Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Dbrand dbranddbrand skinsdbrand.com, dbrandadam ijaz Dbrand is a Scam Toronto, Canada Internet Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Dbrand Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Seraphin Luwara INTENTIONALLY causes thousands worth of damage Rock Island
Author: Moline, Illinois Attorneys General: Seraphin Luwara Rock Island,

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
John Hains Scaring my parents into thinking I was a drug addict. The detox doctor kept trying to push drugs on me. I never had been on any pills before so I said no. Burks falls Ontario Nationwide Author: Leduc , Alberta Drug Rehabilitation Centers: John Hains Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Debbie pass / Debbie thorn person not worth being trusted north palm beach / palm beach treasure coast Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Liars: Debbie pass Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Unity Center for Behavioral Health clown show, what a disgrace, abusive staff, untrained staff, narcissists, a sociopath created this place Portland Oregon Author: Alabama Emergency Medical Services: Unity Center for Behavioral Health Portland,