Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

a&e repair service

Showing 1-25 of 293,467 Found Reports For more specific results for "a&e repair service"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Revived Youth ageless eye serum and renewal cream advertised a 30 day free trial for the revived youth renewal cream and eye serum. the only charge was to be shipping Henderson Nevada
Author: SAINT MARYS, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Revived Youth Henderson, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
Hobbies Discount Product for Less HOBBIES DISCOUNT Since 2002 FALSE AD FOR NIGHT VISION BINOCULARS AND NIGHT VISION MONOCULAR. FACE BOOK - THEY GIVE ONLY A WEB SITE TO RESPOND Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 27 2017
SKIN FRESH MD The advertisement used Costo - $50.00 gift. All you had to pay was $4.95 shipping - no attachment, no obligation. 2 weeks later there was a charge on my c Internet Author: pembroke pines, Florida Skin Care: SKIN FRESH MD Internet

Feb 27 2017
Maestro/Adam Alfia Mystar, Ask God Overseas Auto Haus Wolves in Sheeps clothing, Takers, criminals Maestro personal service is to steal from us period carrollton, Texas Author: Reno, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Maestro/Adam Alfia carrollton, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Famous Pawn Shop Sold a large welder that turned out to be stolen , will not refund money. Martinsburg West Virginia Author: Hagarstown , Maryland Pawn Broker: Famous Pawn Shop Martinsburg , West Virginia

Feb 27 2017
EZ.PAWN 7620 Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO They lost a family heirloom ring that I had temporarily pawned for money to attend the funeral of a relative. Not only did they lose the ring, so far they have not returned my payments that I faithfully made on the ring for 10 months, nor given me the estimated value cost of ring back. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Pawn Brokers: EZ.PAWN Lakewood , Colorado

Feb 27 2017
Karats Jewelers -- Akshay Andy Anand owner/salesman Karats Jewelers sold me a designer ring, gave me a knockoff. Liar, fraud, con artist. Overland Park Kansas Update Author: Kansas City, Kansas Jewelry Stores: Karats Jewelers, Akshay Andy Anand owner/salesman Overland Park, Kansas

Feb 27 2017
BULQ BULQ is a rip-off and scam Author: Cape Coral, Florida Bait-and-Switch: BULQ

Feb 27 2017
Mega Million I won 2,500,000 dollars I needed to buy a 400 dollar money order to give to them. miami Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mega Million miami, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Sts construction and site manager nicco and CEO Luwaun hollis Theft of service of grant money for us veterans job not complete said spent 12,000 on a 14,000 dollar grant scam how Long view tx Texas Author: Lonview, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Solid Commerce Death of a business due to Solid Commerce DATABASE Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas On-Line Stores: Solid Commerce Internet

Feb 27 2017
Sprint Sprint PCS, Sprint wireless, sprint corporation Unauthorized charges, deceptive sales tactics, outrageous undisclosed fees, and complete lack of accountability. Sprint ripped me off, a long time customer. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Hughesnet false advertising Nationwide Author: Lake City, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 27 2017
SkinNoir EyeNoir Offered Free Trial- Deceptive Advertisement and did not disclose the Trial Period and have charged my credit card over $600.00 (twice a month) without my consent. Very Fraudulent and deceiving- I don't even like or want the product! Fountain Valley California Author: McCalla, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: SkinNoir Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
Dr Terry Clinic I ordered a same of skin only for the shipping cost of $4.95 but was charged over$175. Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dr Terry Clinic Internet

Allegiant Air What a rip off! Memphis, TN Nationwide
Ummmm... Author: Palm Coast, Florida Airline Companies: Allegiant Air Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
World Global Network, WGN, WorldGN Terrible COmpany, Worst Customer Service Ever, Does not honor the Guarantee Miami Fl
Author: San Diego, California Computer Fraud: World Global Network Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless US Address: On Demand Ads LLC5058 E Evergreen Cir Mesa, AZ 85205Return Address:Fulfillment Center3130 Tyrone BlvdSaint Petersburg, FL 33710 Offers 'free' samples without stating you will be billed $200 for products. No mention of you automatically being placed on autoship. Company refuses to issue credit on your account so you're basically screwed out of your money. Internet Author: Irvington , New Jersey Skin Care: Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless Internet

Feb 27 2017
Bob Caldwell Auto Dearship They are parking automobiles in the grass in front of dealerships. Have call city at least a half dozen time this year and they close the complaint saying no code broken. I'm getting the run around on this and need some help Columbus Ohio Sounds like your code enforcement department is lacking Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto manufactures: Bob Caldwell

Feb 27 2017
Performant recovery,inc. Paying on a student loan that should have already been forgiven and I'm on disability Pleasanton California Author: Ardmore , Oklahoma Corrupt Companies: Performant recovery,inc. Oklahoma

Feb 27 2017
wonderhearingaid Ordered a hearing aid on payment but company silent for last one month Secunderabad, India Telengana Author: Secunderabad, Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid Secunderabad,

Feb 27 2017
Beniah J. Barnes BJ Tony BarnesSenrabBJ Tony Promises to get your film or show on a new channel Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Producers: Beniah J. Barnes Brooklyn, New York

Feb 27 2017
techdrive inc Log Me In / techdrive support Techdrive Does Not Provide Proper Service and Support Falls Church/Offshore tech support Virginia/Offshore tech support Author: Marysville, Washington Computer Service & Repair: techdrive inc Falls Church, Virginia