Your Search | a&e repair service

Oct 22 2014
Crack master auto glass Cleaner beaversDavid Armstrong Do not trust David Armstrong he is a scam!! Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Crack master auto glass Denver, Colorado

Oct 22 2014
Answernet Signius Investment Corp When the Answering Service makes YOU look bad Nashville Tennessee Author: Topeka, Kansas Telephone Answering Services: Answernet Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 22 2014
TransmissionXpress & Auto Repair Transmission NW Watch out! They damaged my car and never really repaired the problem! Burien Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Repair Service: TransmissionXpress & Auto Repair Burien, Washington

Oct 22 2014
Cobra Home Solutiions Fernando Sanchez WILL NOT PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE Spring Texas
Author: Texas Security Services: Cobra Home Solutiions Spring, Texas

Oct 22 2014
Walmart Web Control fraud, counterfeit check, consumer service evaluator, quality control program, accounts closed, Bentonville Arkansas Author: Cleveland, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Walmart Web Control Bentonville, Arkansas

Oct 22 2014
PROLONGZ.COM They ripped me off, they lied to me and said that they will not charge me after canceling the service but they still charge to my C.C CALIFORNIA Internet Author: NORTH BAY VILLAGE, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: PROLONGZ.COM Internet

Oct 22 2014
Nissan Motor Corporation Tensioner snapped off engine block on 2008 Altima.Bolts were known issue on this car. Company refused to pay full cost for repair when this is clearly a manufacturer defect. Franklin TN Author: Dublin, Ohio Auto manufactures: Nissan Motor Corporation Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Memory Express (Canada) The service is just obsolete Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Computer Stores: Memory Express (Canada) Calgary, Alberta

Oct 22 2014
ACS Incorporation Cash Advance Sent threatening e-mails and claim to have my social security number. Didn't figure out the scam until five months into everything, in which case I am now out $524.75 from being so gullible to their scam. Just realized they sent two different lawsuit numbers, their emails are misspelled, they sent multiple emails with different amounts during the months I've paid. I never saw the signs, my emotions consumed the threats. Internet Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ACS Incorporation Internet

Oct 22 2014
Universal Protection Service They will take your money and discriminate san francisco California Author: Oakland, California Civil Rights Violators: Universal Protection Service san francisco, California

Oct 22 2014
samayah milan hair boutique Horrible Customer Service Atlanta GA Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Sales People: samayah milan hair boutique Internet

Oct 22 2014
From A to B Moving Service A to B Movers Columbia, SC, Neil Rouse, A to B Moving UNLICENSED, SCAM MOVER, AVOID Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Moving Companies: From A to B Moving Service Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 22 2014
Boat and RV sellers not responding to emails, online email resolution and phone number no longer in service Plano Texas Author: Liverpool, New York RV Dealers: Boat and RV sellers Internet

Oct 22 2014
ClearClick Software Cassette2USB.com Sold me a product that does not work and has failed to respond to any of my 4 e-mails do not know Internet Author: Prairie Village, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: ClearClick Software Internet

Oct 22 2014
Pure vitamins On October 14, 2014 I called to cancel my subscription to their green coffee bean plus due to cost. The person I spoke to reduced my price. However, on October 21, 2014, I called to cancel for good and all 3 customer service numbers that I called have been disconnected. Las vegas Nevada
Author: Glenshaw , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pure vitamins Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2014
Diamond credit solutions Trudy foster did not honor contract. Promised 6 months of service but I only got 3 months dallas Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Diamond credit solutions dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
LCD Refurbish Service Rm. 278, Block A, Jiahe Huaqiang Mansion, Shennan Rd., Futian Dist., Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland) Shenzhen China
Author: Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: LCD Refurbish Service Shenzhen,

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Barrister Global Electronics Computer Repair Service Hammond Louisiana
Author: Salem, Illinois Electrical Services: Barrister Global Hammond, Louisiana

Oct 21 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Gold Bureau dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau implemented strategic changes ensuring clients' success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients in securing assets through physical precious metals, diamonds, & alternative assets, even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – U.S. Gold Bureau pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with the United States Gold Bureau, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: MILFORD, Connecticut Gold & Silver Investments: US GOLD BUREAU Austin, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Trading Advantage Capital REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Port Alberni, British Columbia Seminar Programs: Trading Advantage Chicago, Illinois

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. ebay sellersD & S Machine Service, Inc.412 Fourth St.Luxemburg, Wisconsin 54217 BEWARE BUYERS-EBAY VICTIM HERE-SELLERS FALSE ADVERTISING Luxemburg Internet-STORE
Author: los angeles, California Computer Dealers: Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. Internet

Oct 21 2014
Eric Schmidt Bossy executive be careful with this guy Mountain View California Author: las vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Internet Service Providers: Eric Schmidt Mountain View, California

slave