Your Search | a&e repair service

Apr 30 2016
REI Success Academy, Zak Childress REI Academy, and a plethora of other dba's being used in Alabama and Florida Ripoff artist, real estate scam man, low-life cheat, thief, Madison, Alabama, Florida Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: REI Success Academy, Zak Childress Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Donald Hank, Custom Engines, LLC Formerly Power Wagon Enterprises, Inc. Liar, thief, pretends to be a mechanic Jacksonville Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Auto Mechanics: Donald Hank, Custom Engines, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 30 2016
DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309 Carrollon Tx 75006-6874 Sent me a letter saying I won a Digital Camera and or web cam & Video Recorder. Send money n got no as in nothing in return. Carrollton Texas Author: Marion, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 30 2016
biker planet.com dating service company advertises 27.97 a month then charges 29.99 and if you cancel on the website they deny yo did it and keep charging internet only Internet Author: lk. isabella, California Dating Services: biker planet.com dating service Internet

Apr 30 2016
Government grants Peatec or windstream A spoofer or a scammer got my information and has harassed me for a full day cussing me telling me to shut the f*** up and when he gets to my house it wont be pretty Nationwide Author: hodgenivlle, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government grants Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Prestige Financial Predatory Lenders, Dishonest, Harrassing, Unprofessional, Salt Lake City Utah Sounds like they are collecting on a judgment Author: Eugene, Oregon Loans: Prestige Financial Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
lowes santa clarita bouquet bad service santa clarita california
Author: la canada, California Paint & Wallpaper: lowes santa clarita bouquet santa clarita,

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial I sent for a 14 day trial on TestoRip x trial and ended up paying a 2 mouth of testoRip and NitroNos at just under $200.00 ! All I was supose to be charged for $ 1.50 for postage ! This is a scam if I ever seen one . I have contacted them to return the un SCAM FRAUD THEIVES!! St Petersburg Florida Author: harrington, Delaware Drug Manufacturers: NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial St Petersburg, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 30 2016
MAACO COLLISION REPAIR BEWARE!! COLUMBUS Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Repair Service: MAACO COLLISION REPAIR COLUMBUS, Ohio

Apr 30 2016
Dr. Ronald Moon I worked for Dr. Moon for a month and he refuses to pay me. I have called and left messages and no one has returned my calls. I keep getting the run around. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Dr. Ronald Moon Houston, Texas

Apr 30 2016
leadermobility.com, leader mobility, charged mobility SCAMMERS! THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND GOT A CHEAP CHINESE CRAP!!! STAY AWAY FROM LEADERMOBILITY.COM AT ALL COST!!! Mesa Arizona Author: California Sporting Goods: leadermobility.com, leader mobility, charged mobility Mesa, Arizona

Apr 30 2016
Home Advisor Pro / Service Magic Home Advisor is Little Shop of Horrors - Take, take, take and give nothing. Also lied to sell leads Golden Colorado Author: Humble, Texas Customer Leads: Home Advisor Pro / Service Magic Golden, Colorado

Apr 30 2016
Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Cecilia Bell Claudia Bell Frank Bell John Orist Bell Charles Rick Bell Rick R Bell Downhill Money Charles Richard Bell Charles Richard Bell of Downhill Money is Writing Fake Reviews & Defrauding People Irving Texas
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Fraud: Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Irving, Texas

Apr 30 2016
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CHAMBER AND STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL CMART TECHNOLOGIES, AMERICHEMS AND VIC, DAVID GREEN, JOANN LARSON and CHRISTIAN FRIEDRICH VIC OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CHAMBER AND STEWARDHSHIP COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL IS A LIAR AND SO ARE JOANNE LARSON AND CHRISTIAN FRIEDRICH. Nationwide Author: Cagayan de Oro City, New York Telemarketers: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CHAMBER AND STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Nationwide Catastrophe Services Tim Cox 6 Months to get a roof, owner will not call you, bad roof job Orlando Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Roofing Companies: Nationwide Catastrophe Services Orlando, Florida

Apr 29 2016
saving makes money MMS I was looking for an online loan such as Money Mutual or Pay Day Loan i was redirected to a lender site that was affixiated to a coupon site called saving makes money that charges you a 100 dollers practically to use coupons you get in your local newspaper i was placed in that site while trying to be matched with a lender so my application was already pre filled when i arrived i saw their terms and conditions and chose not to check the box i left the sight not thinking i should erase my info they unauthorized a transaction to my account without my knowledge Author: Mankato, Minnesota Bad Check Writers: Sales People: saving makes money Internet

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The Service They Provided You.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orlando, Florida Cruise Ships: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Longwood, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Intercontinental Capital Group REVIEW: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. commitment to customer satisfaction. Mortgage origination services highly competitive. Intercontinental Capital Group loan originators make refinancing or home purchase experience stress free. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. incredibly low default rate as they only originate loans that the borrower will surely be able to keep up with. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Intercontinental Capital Group made a serious commitment implementing their goal of 100% customer satisfaction lets customers feel confident and secure when they choose Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. to take care of their mortgage needs. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Loans: Intercontinental Capital Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States. New York City, New York

Apr 29 2016
Latoya Britt Bryant Financial..... CPN 101, all_in_one credit solutions...... She advertises heavily on instigram....promises a new start with credit but once she takes your money her attitude changes not helpful in the process.... North Carolina Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Latoya Britt Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
barnes and noble online 'service' Nationwide Author: sterling heights, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: barnes and noble Nationwide