A APPLIANCE REPAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a appliance repair
There may be more specific results for "a appliance repair"
For more specific results for "a appliance repair"
Showing 1-25 of 245,277 Found Reports For more specific results for "a appliance repair"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Verizon I have not been a customer of verizon for over a year, yet money is being taken from my bank account for services they are not providing me. Verizon requires a pin number or that I go to Verizon 15 miles away when I am stuck to a bed and immobile. Verizon is claiming that they are unable to reset pin number to an account that they manage to ensure I am not longer being billed illegally and unfairly and that I am refunded the number payments they have been taking from my account without my consent. I chatted on the phone and online with customer support and they claimed they can't help me. Nationwide Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Permaplate Siskin Warraties THEY ARE A RIP OFF! FALSE CLAIMS! Salt Lake City, UT Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Permaplate Siskin Warraties Internet

Jul 25 2017
Garner Law LLC Terry Lee Garner Lost our grandchildren because he was PAID to file a petition and did NOT Springfield Missouri Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Lawyers: Garner Law LLC Springfield, Missouri

Jul 25 2017
Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Oakhaven Mobile Home Park Treated me as a Manager and a good one! Worked xtra hours for this new Company !!they are stupid, but think there the greatest!  Burbank Irvine Calif Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Burbank,

Jul 25 2017
Wildwood Guitars Colorado Wildwood Guitars Wildwood Guitars Scammed me over a guitar case. Louisville Colorado
Author: Tennessee Liars: Wildwood Guitars Colorado Louisville , Colorado

Jul 25 2017
Nissian auto Bought a Nissian leaf. Car has 36000 miles. In May 2017. June of 2017 One month. Latter car is at Nissian dealer Oxford AL DIAGNOSED with bad battery. No warranty. Even though I purchased extended warranty Nissian knew this. Vehicles should have been recalled they had bad battery's when they were sold new Now I gave 4 years of payments And no car It has been at the Dealer 5 weeks no repairs performed. Bad. Car company Nissian Tenn Nationwide/worl Author: Talladega, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissian auto Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Legal Yes...But Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ABC Mouse I signed up for a free subscription not knowing what I was signing up for and now it keeps taking money from my card. Every time I go to log in it ask for more money. I called the number and no one answers. It's a scam Internet Author: Philadelphia, Mississippi Con Artists: ABC Mouse Internet

Jul 25 2017
Award notification commossion A N C Required 12.99 to get a check from anc for 1325000 Kansas city Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Court Judges: Award notification commossion Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Infinity Appliance Household appliance debacle! Wouldn't order the part, wouldn't return calls, TERRIBLE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. Bianca is, quite possibly, THE worst. Humble Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Infinity Appliance Humble, Texas

Jul 25 2017
FIXD Automotive -or- FIXD: The Active Car Health Monitor Complete Junk. Do Not Buy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Auto Repair Service: FIXD Automotive Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 25 2017
ClairSkin UPP*BEAUTYOMNIFHL*CARALLUMAFORSKOLN I was given a 14 day trial period for a product, but did not receive the product until 11 days had passed. I called to let them know that I had only received one of the two samples, and that it wasn't until I arrived back in town. OH, GA Internet Author: Johns Island, South Carolina Skin Care: ClairSkin Internet

Jul 25 2017
Colonial Penn life, I work for ford motor company, I pay this company for a short term disability policy in the event I cannot work ,it is a 3 month limit for 2500 a month, New york Nationwide Author: copiague, New York Alternative Health: Colonial Penn life Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
FORTEM INVESTMENT LLC Renae Shoate and Brandon Shoate. Manipulated a 10 day purchase agreement and CLOUDED my property title. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa , Oklahoma Questionable Activities: FORTEM INVESTMENT LLC Tulsa , Oklahoma

Jul 25 2017
Palm Beach Appliance Repair Appliance Company got paid, but made no repair!! Boynton Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Appliances: Palm Beach Appliance Repair Boynton Beach, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Kamron Audio In Home Depot in Red Jeep said have a weird question? We have extra inventory from job they just finished Bellevue Wa, from Kent Wa Washington
Author: Kenmore, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron Audio Internet

Jul 25 2017
North Dort Transmission Clinic I had Transmission rebuilt on 5/19/16 and on may 9thof 2017 my trans started slipping in 3rd and 4th gear, he didn't honer warranty!! Flint Michigan Author: Mount Morris, Michigan Auto Repair Service: North Fo, North Dort Transmission Clinic Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Set in Stone LLC Incomplete job, House a mess, Won't communicate with us, Still no house keys returned, Cost WAY more than estimate Clinton Michigan
Author: Dearborn, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Set in Stone LLC Clinton, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Greasy Wrench Garage Justin is S***! Broke my car from fixing a brake leak. Young town Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Greasy Wrench Garage Young town, Arizona

Jul 25 2017
1958 Illinois tollway a rip off and bunch of employees liars Illinois IL - Illinois Author: ELGIN, Illinois Local Transportation: Illinoistollway

Jul 25 2017
RD Training Systems. Rick Kurtz CEO, Dennis Garcia I attended a Real Estate seminar offered by RD training systems Rick Kurtz CEO. The presentation is a high pressure sales pitch. Only Limited Spaces Available! If you don't sign up now your seat will go to the next office I am visiting!You had to sign up that day, no exceptions. Mission Viejo California Author: Katy, Texas Seminar Programs: RD Training Systems Mission Viejo , California

Jul 25 2017
Psychic Readings by Cynthia Asked for a lot of money, fell for the scam the first time ($1500) then told me more work needed to be done. Cranston Rhode Island Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Psychic: Psychic Readings by Cynthia Cranston, Rhode Island

Jul 25 2017
Marc Weber DDS Marc Weber Dentist,Marc Weber dds,Weber Dentist,Marc E. Weber If you have been to Marc Weber Dentist and his Dental practice, before you file a police report with the Red Bank Police. It's not Marc Weber dds but the new owners as of 2006, Poller and Marin also have complaints with the State Board of Dentistry vs Poller & Marin not Dr. Mariner and contact Marc Weber dds and he's there to help. Dr. Marc Weber has no the following judgments or malpractice Red Bank New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Dental Services: Marc Weber DDS Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Loretto Equipment K-Bid The coins I purchased as a full set had 5 in the set that were not the dates shown. I called and got nothing good for a response. I drove over 120 miles to pay and pick them up, guess I should have checked them all before leaving. Loretto Minnesota Author: New Prague, Minnesota Liars: Loretto Equipment K-Bid Loretto, Minnesota