Your Search | a appliance repair

Dec 03 2016
Attack! Marketing I have not been paid for a job I did 6 months ago. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Employers: Attack! Marketing Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 03 2016
Prestige Imports Audi North Miami Deceived me and I got stuck with a defective brand new vehicle North Miami Beach Florida Author: Pinecrest, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Prestige Imports Audi North Miami

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 03 2016
Blues Yatching Gocek Blues yatching, marine blues yatching,blues marine yatching. Blues yatching is a scam. Gocek Author: Montreal, Motor Vehicle: Blues Yatching Gocek Gocek,

Dec 03 2016
Brandy Davis Fortuno aid Thacker Associates Zobri? promised to eliminate debt and sole 17000 from my visa from an old retiree I feel like a fool Nassau New York New York Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Brandy Davis Nassau, New York

Dec 03 2016
Xcelerate internet Avoid like the plague if you have a choice! georgia Author: montgomery, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Xcelerate internet

Dec 03 2016
Angelo trucking and construction Robert Trevino Used me as a subcontractor with agreement to pay monthly. At the end he did not pay. San Angelo Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Trucking Companies: Angelo trucking and construction San Angelo, Texas

Dec 03 2016
ESPMOTORSCORP espmotors ruined my bed, and furniture and denied everything, falsified document and called me a liar. Wost experience in my life Mariposa  or Peoria Arizona Author: Sequim, Washington Moving Companies: ESPMOTORSCORP

Dec 03 2016
National Moving Group This is a group of dishonest people who do not care about the consumer. They lure you in with false statements and low initial bid, fail to disclose significant issues and steal your money. Boca Raton Florida Author: Poulsbo, Washington Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 03 2016
Paul Besancon AKA ironman global, tony stark, jack Bauer, Pete Besancon Paul Besancon is not currently a licensed CPA - Do not Trust him with your money Nationwide Author: round hill, Nevada Financial Services: Paul Besancon Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Empire Today Empire Feels like buying a used car Nationwide Author: Ladera Ranch, California Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence Derm Essence, DermEssence, anti aging cream Sponsored by instagram with the illusion of eliminating under eye bags. A supposed 'Free Trial' they defend a nonexistent consent to charge my card for $94 after 14 days. I never agreed to this charge, nor did I know about it, Albany, GA Nationwide
Author: Arizona Attorney Generals: DermEssence Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Barry Pope Associates LLC Credit Repair Con Man Moreno Valley california UPDATE: BPA website suspended Author: vancouver, Washington Credit Services: Barry Pope Associates LLC Internet

Dec 02 2016
R&B Metals They didn't finish with the trim and its been a year. The have very poor customer service. Gainsboro Tennessee Author: Lexington, Kentucky Consumer Services: R&B Metals Gainsboro, Tennessee

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Autonation Chevrolet North Richland Hills TX Unethical Business North Richland Hills Texas Author: Watauga, Texas Auto Repair Service: Autonation Chevrolet North Richland Hills TX North Richland Hills, Texas

Dec 02 2016
Rent a center No contract with rent a center. Someone came looking for a washer that belonged to someone who got evicted Michigan They can come looking all they want... Author: Br, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Rent a certain.ter Internet

Dec 02 2016
Loandepot Loandpeot is a big scam to collect appraisal money Dearborn Michigan Author: Dearborn, Michigan Mortgage Brokers: Loandepot Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
ridesafely.com Bought a truck as ride and drive wouldn't start I DON'T KNOW Author: Rosedale, Virginia Auto Dealers: ridesafely.com

Dec 02 2016
Lavada McCray I noticed that there was a withdrawal from my bank account which I was unaware of. A 59$ Gamerco New Mexico Author: Gamerco , New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Lavada McCray Gamerco , New Mexico

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance