Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

a and e factory service

Showing 26-50 of 452,630 Found Reports For more specific results for "a and e factory service"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Harish Manghnani Harry, H and M products, Dhoom apperal. Fraud, liar and Dishonest Orlando, Kissimmee Nationwide Author: Orlando , Florida Door to Door Sales: Harish Manghnani Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Creditors Specialty Service of Nevada, Inc. Charles V. Stanley Debt Collector violates the law by stating legal action is imminent on debt beyond statute of limtiations Acton California Author: Winnetka, California Collection Agency's: Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Acton, California

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 25 2017
L.C. Maxwell and Associates Inc Albert Coston, Al Coston, Albert Francis Coston, Threatening Harrasing Vulgar Scam Fake Debt Collector Jonesboro Georgia Author: New Port Richey, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: L.C. Maxwell and Associates Inc Jonesboro, Florida

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan, Attorney forces to pay $1.49, then $49. for year,I declined, then $19.99/mo,declined, but button does'nt work; [on open page of ripoff report page; and $29.95 charge-don't know for what. Internet Author: Denville, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan, Attorney Internet

Feb 25 2017
Amazon Amazon is billing all clients for Prime service when they have not signed up for it. London, Barcelona Internet Author: Barcelona, Other Courier Services: Amazon Internet

Feb 24 2017
cs@skinopulent.com Ordered a sample and was sent the products Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: cs@skinopulent.com Internet

Feb 24 2017
Colorado Central Telecom Crestone Telecom Internet Service Slow Unresponsive Crestone Colorado Author: Crestone, Colorado Internet Service Providers: Colorado Central Telecom Crestone, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Francisco Hernandez Attorney Francisco Hernandez Jr. Misrepresentation, malpractice, negligent, unprofessional and complete liar Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Lawyers: Francisco Hernandez Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 24 2017
Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale, cancellation penalty even when moving out of the country There is a cancellation fee ,50$ if less than 50% of the membership is left, 100$ otherwise, even when you move away more than 25 miles. I am moving out of the country and Total Woman Gym would charges a cancellation fee even in this case, which is subtracted from the refund. They claim that this is written in the contract. However, you only receive the contract AFTER joining. Sunnyvale California Author: California Health Clubs & Gyms: Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, California

Feb 24 2017
Aspiration Bank I was looking through my screenshot captured images and found one of aspiration page where you enter your personal information. The screenshot was of my mother's maiden name. I did not take a screen shot of this information and I think somehow someone was able to get this information this way. I have not yet seen anything damaging to my identity but I am concerned about this. Internet Author: Glen Elder, Kansas Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Feb 24 2017
Toyota dealer  I buy a car there they changed the car on me and the interest they put on the paper they charge me on the car is not true  Newrochelle New York
You were taken to the cleaners Author: White plains, New York Accounting: Toyota dealer NewRochelle ny Newrochelle , New York

Feb 24 2017
DermaSoft PureCell DermaSoft and PureCell are Total Scams. No refunds, price not listed with orders, rude customer service reps. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide
Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Skin Care: DermaSoft Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Repair Shop Take car for repair and then parts are disassembled and likely sold off. Rochester Hills Michigan
Author: Oxford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Rochester Hills, Michigan

Feb 24 2017
Coalglow.com GLL BrillianceyeserumDLL Healthyessence SCAMED - DEFRAUDED - MISLEAD - CHARGED ME $190.86 FOR SAMPLES No City listed AZ and Internet Nationwide Author: Green BAy, Wisconsin Skin Care: Coalglow.com Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Skin Noir Was not told that I would receive monthly and billed $186.39 for these small useless jars of cream. Fountain Valley California Author: New Castle, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Noir California

Feb 24 2017
Sprint PCS Sprint Communication Sprint Is A Ripoff San Diego Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
SageStream This company is a fake Credit Reporting agency getting paid to report low scores San Diego California Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Federal Government: SageStream San Diego, California

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin Care and Julo Eye Creme JAANU Skin Care and JULO Eye Creme -- RIPOFF -- BEWARE!! Those 4.95 trials will drain your bank account of $174.50!! Santa Ana Nationwide Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Paradise Travel Consultants Shawn Saranicki This is a total SCAM!!!! Do not do business with this fraudulent company! Atascadero California Author: Magnolia, Texas Air Travel: Paradise Travel Consultants Atascadero, California

Feb 24 2017
Lease Finance Group LLC - Global Leasing Company Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists New York, Jersey City New Jersey Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: Lease Finance Group LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Scam, Ripoff, Bait and Switch Internet Please Send Your Contact Information Author: Plevna, Kansas Travel Services: Premier Cancun Internet